Monday, April 29, 2024
07:34 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostan View Post
BB first attack also made by PPP central think tanks to get the popularity and about second you know better then me >
Isn't it a weird comment? This shows that you do not want to engulf the realities, I wonder if this is so you'll never be able to understand whether most popular and the only federal party having strong roots in all over the country is sincere with Pakistan or not....!

For better understanding while discussion its utmost important to rely on the available authentic reference material. For example its well known fact that the both attacks in BB were done the then government driven by Musharaf, intelligence agencies have revealed that fact the where pplan was prepared and who did it, ispite of that you are saying that it was an act of self done then i am sure that people around are not that unaware of the facts. For your information i am posting the link to check the details who did it. Reporter is still alive, Editor is still alive and that senator is still alive you can personally go to have confirmation if you are still not satisfied.

http://dawn.com/2012/08/07/i-have-se...lcome-benazir/

While as far as sincerity is concerned you have to evaluate it by comparing with other your favourite parties so that you may be able to know the real facts, instead of focussing blame game, planted and unproven scandals here the discussion should be on the policies regarding various public/political/national/international issues which determine the path of the development and betterment of the people and the standing of our nation in the comity of nations.

azzee is on a distinguished road

what about Drone attacks
what about target killing
what about electricity
what about the figures of Economic survey
what about Pak Exports
what about NATO Supply
what about PAK-IRAN gas project
what about the life style and protocol of Ministers
what about rental power scandal
and many more

Allah Pakistan ko hamesha kayam rakna

Insatiable soul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzee View Post
what about Drone attacks
what about electricity
what about Pak Exports
what about NATO Supply
these were in mushy's era as well.. so chnage the topic n mk it "was mushy sincere"

Quote:
what's wrong with this project?

Quote:
when khan sb comes or even sharifs come, then see their protocols and then say.. protocols are wth evryone.. dont be jealous.. be minister, u'll get it too

Quote:
evry govt carries some blames but these are hardly proven.. get life.. give pp/democracy a space.. dont be party to establishment..

Quote:
and many more
as long as it is govt of people (not the govt of establishment or judicial dictators) it is much much better..[/QUOTE]

Quote:
u just correct your attitude and thoughts, pakistan will stay forever..

thewatcher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insatiable soul View Post
these were in mushy's era as well.. so chnage the topic n mk it "was mushy sincere"

what's wrong with this project?

when khan sb comes or even sharifs come, then see their protocols and then say.. protocols are wth evryone.. dont be jealous.. be minister, u'll get it too

evry govt carries some blames but these are hardly proven.. get life.. give pp/democracy a space.. dont be party to establishment..

as long as it is govt of people (not the govt of establishment or judicial dictators) it is much much better..

u just correct your attitude and thoughts, pakistan will stay forever..[/QUOTE]
you are from larkana and you better know the situation in sindh like i do as i hail from interior. how can you justify the party whose ministers are taking money on chowkidaar/jamadar jobs. what they have done with the flood affectees. if your are so proud on ppp then go to your local revenue office and move a single file through without any parchi and chai pani then i'll say that Pakistan is ruling by the people.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
you are from larkana and you better know the situation in sindh like i do as i hail from interior. how can you justify the party whose ministers are taking money on chowkidaar/jamadar jobs. what they have done with the flood affectees. if your are so proud on ppp then go to your local revenue office and move a single file through without any parchi and chai pani then i'll say that Pakistan is ruling by the people.
It happens all over the country dear, here is not the case of Larkana, same happens in Punjab, Peshawar and Quetta as well. Irrespective of the party, almost all parties have remained involved in this practice not only in this government but also in previous governments as well. So why only targeting PPP? Are PML (N), PML (Q), JUI, JI, PTI and other parties sincere? If not then why no one is pointing finger over them? Isn't it a biased approach? Then what difference exists between an vulgar media, biased judiciary and intellectuals whose thoughts are also biased..........?
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

PPP is as sincere with Pakistan just like a butcher is sincere with goat . Simple as that.

I sincerely wish that they don't win the next election or even any election in at least next 20 years...
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 101

Najam Nawaz Saqib is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
mind your language he is the president of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. and is there any strong prove or he felt guilty in court that you are blaming on him. you should respect him. be educated one. i am not pro zardari but thing is that he is president of our country after that he will accountable for his deed you have not right to use abusive language for him.
Wow amazing. You expect me to give honour to the enemy of Pakistan? You carry on giving him honour but i will not. People of Pakistan can never be transformed into a great nation unless they leave this kind of thoughts. I do not accept him president and a person like him can never be indeed. And please do not make fun of Islam by adding it with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 104

orangeemperor25 will become famous soon enoughorangeemperor25 will become famous soon enough

ppp is a traitor party it is hell bent on breaking pakistan and it is nothing new as its founder "shaheed bhutto" has already performed this task way back in 1971 and i wish and pray to God almighty that that all members of this criminal party and all its supporters who can be best described as a gang of thugs should be exterminated from the face of this earth sooner rather than later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najam Nawaz Saqib View Post
Wow amazing. You expect me to give honour to the enemy of Pakistan? You carry on giving him honour but i will not. People of Pakistan can never be transformed into a great nation unless they leave this kind of thoughts. I do not accept him president and a person like him can never be indeed. And please do not make fun of Islam by adding it with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Well well after reading your comment I have been able to get two conclusions but i am sure that you'll never agree to any of them

1. Let suppose if Zardari is guilty (as half of the People/media/opposition says) and then why his cases have not been still decided in 13 years? Why these are still hanging on? He was in jail for nine years but no case finalized? Means your judiciary is corrupt?

2. Or if the people in Governments (Nawaz and Musharaf) could not prove the allegations and scandals levelled against Zardari inspite of full support from government machinery and access to all record while zardari was in jail, so can we say cases against him are baselss? No ground witness against him???

You must think and let me know which point you consider right ?

fromforheart is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan Shaheer View Post
Word 'sincerity' is't in the political dictionary of PPP. During its first era, PPP destroyed the growing economy of Pakistan by nationalization of private sector. Moreover, it played glaring role in separation of East Pakistan.
During its 2nd era, PPP promoted the terrorist organization 'Al-Zulfiqar'.

3rd era, what to discuss about it? We all are eye witness of this period. PPP has increased its rating by decorating its port folio with various scandals. Now the dual nationality bill is the proof of so called 'sincerity'.
Offcourse Sincerity is mere a word in the world of politics. But you can not blame just PPP for all insincere deeds in Pakistan from its very creation.PPP alongwith many blunders also made some tremendous achievements for Pakistan. It was the PPP who initiated the dream to make Pakistan Nuclear power, it was the PPP who got freed about 100 thousand Pakistani army men from Indian jail, It was the PPP who made revolutionary constitution, it was the PPP who introduced Pakistan in the world as well as created the Islamic Unity block(OIC), It was the PPP who gave tongue to common men. It is again the PPP who restore the constitution and provide the base for the future democratic system. And it is the PPP who only knows the WAY OF SACRIFICE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzee View Post
what about Drone attacks
what about electricity
what about Pak Exports
what about NATO Supply
and many more

you, me and every Pakistani is responsible for this

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, August 08, 2012 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Chain Posts/Merged