Saturday, May 18, 2024
12:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 13, 2012

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
one of the hot issue of country is that is tension between institution, Judiciary and Parliament. cj already sent an elected pm to home now he wants to do same to other one. if this is in the hand of cj. than there are some question floating in my mind are

Then what is the need of election? if cj is not accepting the mandate of of an elected pm?

If this new pm treated like former one than it disastrous for nation. isn't it?

What will be reaction of ppp ?

seeing all situation that i know things which are happning here aren't fever of country.
as former pm said in his press conference that.

LAHORE: Former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that if anything happened to the new prime minister, it would tantamount to breaking up the country.
He said that the court decision against him was also unconstitutional. Gilani said that writing a letter to Swiss authorities would go against the constitution.
The former prime minister also said that if elected officials were to be dismissed by court decisions, then there would be no use for elections.
Gilani said that the system should be allowed to continue. He also said that the judiciary is not a political party and that it should not have any agenda.

please comments
letter, letter, letter, what a rubbish is going on.. Bllod id every where in the country, Karachi, Balochistan, KPK and FATA are bleeding and our prestigious judiciary and government is after writing a letter. Government is saying that judiciary is not allowing it to work for the betterment of people and judiciary is saying that it wants rule of law. where is rule of law in whole Pakistan? On missing person case judiciary is also taking risk for clash of institutions (between army and judiciary).. Masses are not interested in any case related with writing letter. They want their lives to be protected. They want their rights to be protected.
The Following User Says Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Tuesday, August 14, 2012)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
one of the hot issue of country is that is tension between institution, Judiciary and Parliament. cj already sent an elected pm to home now he wants to do same to other one. if this is in the hand of cj. than there are some question floating in my mind are

Then what is the need of election? if cj is not accepting the mandate of of an elected pm?

If this new pm treated like former one than it disastrous for nation. isn't it?

What will be reaction of ppp ?

seeing all situation that i know things which are happning here aren't fever of country.
as former pm said in his press conference that.

LAHORE: Former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that if anything happened to the new prime minister, it would tantamount to breaking up the country.
He said that the court decision against him was also unconstitutional. Gilani said that writing a letter to Swiss authorities would go against the constitution.
The former prime minister also said that if elected officials were to be dismissed by court decisions, then there would be no use for elections.
Gilani said that the system should be allowed to continue. He also said that the judiciary is not a political party and that it should not have any agenda.

please comments
We don't need inefficient PMs who are puppets in hands of the bigger devilish minds.Judiciary is taking right steps.The political heroes must be made realize that they are not earthly gods.Someone else has power to give them a jolt so they may wake up from their ignorant sleep !

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
letter, letter, letter, what a rubbish is going on.. Bllod id every where in the country, Karachi, Balochistan, KPK and FATA are bleeding and our prestigious judiciary and government is after writing a letter.
Judiciary didn't ask people to spread terror in the country.Judiciary is not 'Police'.They are doing their own work.Wrong expectations should be avoided.

Quote:
Government is saying that judiciary is not allowing it to work for the betterment of people and judiciary is saying that it wants rule of law.
They say proudly,"We are going to complete five years for the first time in history".Judiciary isn't bothering them from the very first day.Why couldn't they do anything since they have been in government?

Quote:
where is rule of law in whole Pakistan?
Rule of law is basic responsibility of the government.They have power,in fact,the mad power !

Quote:
Masses are not interested in any case related with writing letter.
How do you know that? I'm interested.

Quote:
They want their lives to be protected. They want their rights to be protected.
They want a competent & efficient president who can ensure good governance in the country.Good governance ascertains all rights,whether it is protection of lives or economic stability.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Judiciary didn't ask people to spread terror in the country.Judiciary is not 'Police'.They are doing their own work.Wrong expectations should be avoided.
mere khayal main Pakistan main bhi judiciary aur police ko merge kar dena chahiye jaise Saudi Arabia main hai police aur magistrate (muallam ) saath saath hote hain, chor ko jahan pakra waheen haath kaat ke phenk do, court kachahri kaa laphra hee na ho .
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
mere khayal main Pakistan main bhi judiciary aur police ko merge kar dena chahiye jaise Saudi Arabia main hai police aur magistrate (muallam ) saath saath hote hain, chor ko jahan pakra waheen haath kaat ke phenk do, court kachahri kaa laphra hee na ho .
Good Idea.Lekin is mein aik qabahaat hai.Phir Pakistan ka nick name "handicapped country" ho jaye ga

Well,seriously there should be such punishments implemented by Judiciary.chotay chor,baray chor sab hath chupa lain gy !
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Monday, August 13, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Good Idea.Lekin is mein aik qabahaat hai.Phir Pakistan ka nick name "handicapped country" ho jaye ga

Well,seriously there should be such punishments implemented by Judiciary.chotay chor,baray chor sab hath chupa lain gy !
dear good idea, but kya ap batna pasand karo gi k jo sab sy bara choooor hi Iftikhar Chudary usko kon pakry ga ?????????
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

I, seriously, hate those people who are against the honest people and i have three words for them eat the dust.

I have been involved in all those things which are somewhat related to the judiciary and executive tussle. I mean you people have lost your senses? cant you see the reality? when will we stop favouring corrupts?? to me politician arent to be declared traitors, the people of pakistan are responsible for all the mess by giving votes to those who are good for nothing.

@aliashmatkhoso, please use your brain. some people on this forum arent dumb. I have been reading all your posts and ofcourse your love for corrupt people cannot be described in few mere words.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
waise yahan bhi choron ko ganja kar ke mun kaala kar ke gadhe pe ghumane kaa rawaj to hai, magar ab masla yeh ho gaya hai ke gadha or paint dono itne mahinge ho gaye hain ke woh bhi chori karne parte hain , phir chor bhi kehne lagta hai tum khud chor ho mujhe kiyun pakra hai . ab is purey samaji nizam kee tabdili kee zarurat hai, yeh idaare ab kuch nahin karne waale
Old Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
dear good idea, but kya ap batna pasand karo gi k jo sab sy bara choooor hi Iftikhar Chudaryusko kon pakry ga ?????????
You spelled "Zardari" Wrong.
Asif3531 (Tuesday, August 14, 2012), waves (Tuesday, August 14, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
I, seriously, hate those people who are against the honest people and i have three words for them eat the dust.

I have been involved in all those things which are somewhat related to the judiciary and executive tussle. I mean you people have lost your senses? cant you see the reality? when will we stop favouring corrupts?? to me politician arent to be declared traitors, the people of pakistan are responsible for all the mess by giving votes to those who are good for nothing.

@aliashmatkhoso, please use your brain. some people on this forum arent dumb. I have been reading all your posts and ofcourse your love for corrupt people cannot be described in few mere words.
if you like it really than why you always on the side cj. he is one the most corrupt person in Pakistan.

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
if you like it really than why you always on the side cj. he is one the most corrupt person in Pakistan
Please don't sound like Faisal Raza Abdi.

Had he been Corrupt, he would have been among best buddies of Mr. Zardari & company.

I personally think this NRO Saga should be postponed till upcoming Election to obviate obvious CLASH between pillars of state.

Regards,

Tags
letter to swiss bank, raja parve ashraf, supreme court