Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

To all my respected friends I just came back after watching Chambeli, It has nothing to do with this post. But the statement that made me think about our current situation is "It is the middle class who can bring the change, and they are ready for change" IK, a person who would have lived a happy life, went to jail. IK who belongs to an affluent family, not like other parties and their leaders who had decome Mughl e azam overnightly, strives for the rights of deprived ones. A person who is sacrificing his leisures. A person who gave us an example of humanity by establishing a world class hospital for cancer treatment. I personally know the people who had received free of cost treatment from there. Established a University. Why are we afraid of giving him a chance? Do we think that by supporting him we would lose our false dignity and ego? Come on! we should have courage to accpet that we were wrong and are ready for doing it right this time. A party who even cannot do justice with entire province how it will do justice with a whole country? their assets are abroad, they pay meagre taxes in thousand of rupees only. They enjoy the security of thousands and of course pay them through our taxes. Do we still want to do the same for them? We cannot afford petrol for our bike and their monthly budgets for fuel are in millions. I am reading IK's book and completed 100 pages, by reading these 100 pages I came to one point that he does not lie. He could have omitted many things he had mentioned in his book. He has a vision. He is not talking about laptops or Taxis he is talking about Pakistan's economy, he is not talking about establishing a new school system for further destruction of the national fabric of integration but have promised to elevate the existing education system by imparting it on equality. Friends I have never heard any contemporary leader in our country, rather in all Islamic countires who speaks to America and European countries in thier eyes. We want change in our foreign policy. I know his all slogans and policies are not very easy to be achieved. But atleast he is promising something worthy to us and what is our attitude? we are rejecting it. Let the time decide who wins or loss. But atleast we should stand with a righteous one even he is standing alone. I was myself a staunch supporter of N-League but I was biased at that time. I didn't give a chance to IK and his ideas to enter my brain. Than I read his opinions, studied his approach, watched his interviews and debates and now reading his book. I have decided to let him try and I will stand for it. One should open mindedly and neutraly listen to opposite leaders so that he could decide who is right and who is wrong.
Furquan592 (Monday, May 06, 2013)
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Waqar Afzal is on a distinguished road

I can only laugh at this Bilal Hasan guy.He seemed like a knowledgeable person to me.Perhaps he is actually rational but probably has personal affiliations with N league.......I simply do not know where to start exposing his best option "N league".......Ok lets start !!

Mian sahb has actually guided the public that how to take politics as a business.Just check their assets before coming into power and after coming into power.Where in the world a Prime Minister or President can take loan from a bank and then write it off because he has the influence over this institution?...Either you can make money for yourself or you can serve the nation.. this clash of interests does not exists in any sound country.

Then they talk about their so called experience and developmental works.Educated people like us must know that Nations make progress by investing on their people through quality education,health facilities and justice system.We need quality institutions in the fields of education,health,security and justice to prosper.After remaining in power for about 25 years what N league has done for overhauling English made Police system?What have they done for hospitals?Have they tried to change thana culture and patwari system?..No,because this English made system is pivotal to control and enslave the masses..
And then you all know what developmental funds are distributed to keep electables loyal to top leadership,these funds are hardly spent on the masses and major portion of it is taken away by these MPAs/MNAs and their contractors.

Have you people not watched the PPP paid content in which Shahbaz Sharif is influencing upon a judge?In any other civilized country it would have been enough to create a mayhem within a party and in overall politics as well....Not to mention auditor general of Pakistan's report here, which discloses misappropriation of 30 billions in sasti roti scheme...And you do not know how much amount has been held by politicians in the name of developmental funds...

How these people who have destroyed our institutions by out of merit recruitments and nepotism will again rebuild the same institutions?Nations thrive as a result of institutions and not by wasting money on Laptops,yellow cabin taxis,sasti roti etc.......When children do not have furniture,toilet,teacher and boundary around their schools,when patients suffer in hospitals then Mian sahb distribute laptops,taxis and sasti roti to buy votes...

Mian sahb only think as businessmen and think that everything here is for sale.They introduced briefcases to buy judges,laptops to buy youth,sasti roti to impress the poor, developmental funds to buy electables and laphapha culture to buy journalists...and then they lauched metro bus project when people of his province were experiencing 15 hours of loadshedding within 24 hours.To add into this now Mian sahb are promising loans and bullet trains in his jalsas...

Local government system is considered the backbone of democracy worldwide but here our so called rulers are always reluctant to distribute resources at the lowest level,only to make us enslave.
On the other hand even the many severe critics of Imran Khan consider him to be honest.I would prefer an honest yet inexperienced man over a corrupt,dishonest and coward person...If you talk about experience then lets bring back Musharraf .....
Furthermore Mahatir Mohammand of Malaysia and current Prime Minister Of Turkey changed the fortunes of their people in their first tenure..

You can notice the vision of Mian sahb when instead of creating opportunities and jobs he promises loans and taxis,rather than producing electricity he distributes solar lamps and builds metros.instead of giving basic necessities to government schools he distributes laptops and launches Danish schools!!

Imran Khan might not be the perfect person, but he is definitely the better. In terms of vision, honesty, leadership and knowledge he is miles ahead of any mainstream politician...

I hope it would be enough for any open minded individual here including Bilal Hasan ...
Furquan592 (Monday, May 06, 2013), rishzzz (Monday, May 06, 2013)
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

I can already predict PTI and PML-N are future ruling alliance of this country .
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default @ All

My friends i know that you all have blind love for your leader, perhaps if you, the supporters of PTI can be labeled as Jiyalas of PTI than it won't be wrong.....These jiyalas do not support PPP for any rationale or logic but simply because they like and love Bhutto and his daughter.....so whatever logic and rationale i give, you will just make a mockery of me and this indeed is not what gentlemen do.....so let us finish this discussion here and wait for 11th May.....I just want one thing, whosoever comes in power, he must be loyal to Pakistan.....

P.S: "I just can laugh at Bilal Hassan", "Bilal Hassan doesn't know anything"....Such comments are always used when you can't defeat a person dialectically and through syllogism.....so i don't care and didn't mind at all.....

Stay happy stay blessed.....I hope the dawn of 12th may will unfold a chapter of never ending success, happiness, peace and prosperity as well as sovereignty in this country and our masses will get out of the maelstrom of economic woes and social vicissitudes.....I end this discussion here and apologize to everyone if they got hurt by any comment of mine otherwise this in any way whatsoever was not deliberate.....This discussion won't give us anything but yar kici ka dil na tootay, ye ALLAH ka ghar hy...to sorry everyone once again....
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

This thread is meant to discuss the feasibility of Panchayat and Jirga system for the country. It is not at all about who will win the election. Whosoever wins We are all concerned about the well being of our motherland. For this sake I am concerned that can IK bring some fortune to the country or its just emotional rhetoric? We should direct our arguments towards feasibility and practicability of PTI's manifesto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I can already predict PTI and PML-N are future ruling alliance of this country .

If it happens it would be really difficult for IK to face the youngsters vowing for change.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Merged/chain Posts
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Rashid bro, i think i have very rationally given you the reasons in my earlier posts why PML (N) is best among all those options and i had said and i reiterate that PML (N) is relatively better as they have the experience as well as capability to get the country out of maelstrom of economic woes and social vicissitudes.....All these infrastructure projects have impacts far beyond than one can imagine, this has stimulated the economy and one perspicacious economist would know their impacts...

This is the land of the free and home of the brave, you can use your right of enfranchise to select anyone, as is seen on internet and in social media that people are vilifying the PML (N) and this is not something educated people do...this forum is no exception as this is also a Web 2.0 tool, i won't find many supporters here and nor do i want any....
If rationale would always win then Socrates won't have to drink the cup of hemlock.....so you can support your leader.....i wish you and your leader luck in their endeavors......If rationale would always win then Socrates won't have to drink the cup of hemlock.....so you can support your leader.....i wish you and your leader luck in their endeavors.....
I responded you catagorically How PML n is best in all aspects, experience is pretty evident in my above post which you are saying. If this kind of experience is too essential then Why shouldn't you vote PPP as they have more experience since 1970s.... Well it was pretty expected by you which you mentioned at the end that social media and forums are only highlighting PTI's success and reality is something else. When PML n supporters do not find enough subtsance to argue they quit this way

Quote:
@ All reprimanding me.....
Yar all of you listen, i know you are the die hard fans of Imran Khan and i wish you luck.....i am more of jingoistic person than all of you can even think about to be.....i have given all the rationale and those who are the supporters of Khan sb will definitely get provoked but this indeed was not my purpose...so i am contrite if some is hurt, this was not my intention.....wish all of you luck.....you people are bent on killing me
Regards,
No one is going to kill you my dear, you are my brother and very dear to me as you were my fellow in CEs as well, however i really am sad by your view point that despite knowing all the things you are voting thye FAMILY BUSINESS PARTY. There should be a vivid difference between a sane and well read man and a man who goes where the wind blows.....
My 55 friends of Civil service daily interact me at different forums and majority of them are convinced via these kind of debates that they should vote for PTI. Its about our country not about our personal biases, i didnt mean to offend you or anyone else but literally i am taken aback by your stance. A debate always ends with one party convinced, you should either submit to us or convince us...

Regards

Quote:
No dear PTI and PML N will not form any alliance at all because it certainly will kill the whole campaign and the purpose for which PTI launched a revolt against STATUS QUO. PTI will definitely force a massive dent on the vote bank of PML n and the pro status quo parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Afzal View Post
I can only laugh at this Bilal Hasan guy.He seemed like a knowledgeable person to me.Perhaps he is actually rational but probably has personal affiliations with N league.......I simply do not know where to start exposing his best option "N league".......Ok lets start !!

Mian sahb has actually guided the public that how to take politics as a business.Just check their assets before coming into power and after coming into power.Where in the world a Prime Minister or President can take loan from a bank and then write it off because he has the influence over this institution?...Either you can make money for yourself or you can serve the nation.. this clash of interests does not exists in any sound country.

Then they talk about their so called experience and developmental works.Educated people like us must know that Nations make progress by investing on their people through quality education,health facilities and justice system.We need quality institutions in the fields of education,health,security and justice to prosper.After remaining in power for about 25 years what N league has done for overhauling English made Police system?What have they done for hospitals?Have they tried to change thana culture and patwari system?..No,because this English made system is pivotal to control and enslave the masses..
And then you all know what developmental funds are distributed to keep electables loyal to top leadership,these funds are hardly spent on the masses and major portion of it is taken away by these MPAs/MNAs and their contractors.

Have you people not watched the PPP paid content in which Shahbaz Sharif is influencing upon a judge?In any other civilized country it would have been enough to create a mayhem within a party and in overall politics as well....Not to mention auditor general of Pakistan's report here, which discloses misappropriation of 30 billions in sasti roti scheme...And you do not know how much amount has been held by politicians in the name of developmental funds...

How these people who have destroyed our institutions by out of merit recruitments and nepotism will again rebuild the same institutions?Nations thrive as a result of institutions and not by wasting money on Laptops,yellow cabin taxis,sasti roti etc.......When children do not have furniture,toilet,teacher and boundary around their schools,when patients suffer in hospitals then Mian sahb distribute laptops,taxis and sasti roti to buy votes...

Mian sahb only think as businessmen and think that everything here is for sale.They introduced briefcases to buy judges,laptops to buy youth,sasti roti to impress the poor, developmental funds to buy electables and laphapha culture to buy journalists...and then they lauched metro bus project when people of his province were experiencing 15 hours of loadshedding within 24 hours.To add into this now Mian sahb are promising loans and bullet trains in his jalsas...

Local government system is considered the backbone of democracy worldwide but here our so called rulers are always reluctant to distribute resources at the lowest level,only to make us enslave.
On the other hand even the many severe critics of Imran Khan consider him to be honest.I would prefer an honest yet inexperienced man over a corrupt,dishonest and coward person...If you talk about experience then lets bring back Musharraf .....
Furthermore Mahatir Mohammand of Malaysia and current Prime Minister Of Turkey changed the fortunes of their people in their first tenure..

You can notice the vision of Mian sahb when instead of creating opportunities and jobs he promises loans and taxis,rather than producing electricity he distributes solar lamps and builds metros.instead of giving basic necessities to government schools he distributes laptops and launches Danish schools!!

Imran Khan might not be the perfect person, but he is definitely the better. In terms of vision, honesty, leadership and knowledge he is miles ahead of any mainstream politician...

I hope it would be enough for any open minded individual here including Bilal Hasan ...
I already quoted supporters of PML n lack subtance and arguments to have debate on issues. Experience, experience experience he kartay phirtay hain. One of my friends, who said he will vote pml n, i asked when you are convinced that PTI is good and it shall bring the change then why are you still persisting to voti n league. He simply said BUS YAAR JO PULL BANAYEE HE NA UNHONE WO MERE GHAR K SAMNE A K UTARTI HE. hahahaha. I said him to do whatever he wants as these kind of people have no stance.

Quote:
My friends i know that you all have blind love for your leader, perhaps if you, the supporters of PTI can be labeled as Jiyalas of PTI than it won't be wrong.....These jiyalas do not support PPP for any rationale or logic but simply because they like and love Bhutto and his daughter.....so whatever logic and rationale i give, you will just make a mockery of me and this indeed is not what gentlemen do.....so let us finish this discussion here and wait for 11th May.....I just want one thing, whosoever comes in power, he must be loyal to Pakistan.....

P.S: "I just can laugh at Bilal Hassan", "Bilal Hassan doesn't know anything"....Such comments are always used when you can't defeat a person dialectically and through syllogism.....so i don't care and didn't mind at all.....

Stay happy stay blessed.....I hope the dawn of 12th may will unfold a chapter of never ending success, happiness, peace and prosperity as well as sovereignty in this country and our masses will get out of the maelstrom of economic woes and social vicissitudes.....I end this discussion here and apologize to everyone if they got hurt by any comment of mine otherwise this in any way whatsoever was not deliberate.....This discussion won't give us anything but yar kici ka dil na tootay, ye ALLAH ka ghar hy...to sorry everyone once again....
Its not about winning or losing BILAL, its about merits and demerits and one who does not differentiate between them is on wrong path. A vote is a sacred right to pass on the authority among those who can do something for you people being governed. JIYALAY sirf naaray lagatay hain mere bhai un k pas arguments or discussion ko kuch nahi hota only hollow slogans. You please come up with the replies of my above posts i shall highly appreciate. Blind love PPP k interior sindh and pml n k supporters ka zaroor kaha ja sakta he jin k vote dalne k peche koi reason nahi hota. Dont put these blames on us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
This thread is meant to discuss the feasibility of Panchayat and Jirga system for the country. It is not at all about who will win the election. Whosoever wins We are all concerned about the well being of our motherland. For this sake I am concerned that can IK bring some fortune to the country or its just emotional rhetoric? We should direct our arguments towards feasibility and practicability of PTI's manifesto.

Yes we are concerned about well being of the nation. i have already answered your query devolution of power was the aim of IK while talking about penchayat and LGS....

If it happens it would be really difficult for IK to face the youngsters vowing for change.
It won't INSHAALLAH

Last edited by Amna; Monday, May 06, 2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
No dear PTI and PML N will not form any alliance at all because it certainly will kill the whole campaign and the purpose for which PTI launched a revolt against STATUS QUO. PTI will definitely force a massive dent on the vote bank of PML n and the pro status quo parties.
Dear I may prove wrong but for a number of reasons my instincts tells me PTI and PML-N will form ruling alliance for the next government . It may not continue for 5 years like PPP-ANP-MQM (since both PTI and PML-N have IK and NS, not a Zardari ), but to me it seems they will definitely form alliance in the beginning . The reasons are very simple, future parliament would be a very hung one and I don't think in the wake of this election IK is going to take over the country and form a Nazi like dictatorship to implement his program (of overthrowing status quo bla bla ), thus he is bound to make alliances and PML-N is the biggest ideological ally IK has. Their current rivalry is only because they are competing on the same ground and addressing the same voter and they are struggling to be in a better position in future. But ideological similarities and internal factors (like Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi) can play their part in taking PTI closer to PML-N. If PPP-ANP-MQM loose some ground in this election, I feel IK would go for (maybe reluctantly but) PML-N and Jamaat-e-Islami to form a ruling alliance .
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Dear I may prove wrong but for a number of reasons my instincts tells me PTI and PML-N will form ruling alliance for the next government . It may not continue for 5 years like PPP-ANP-MQM (since both PTI and PML-N have IK and NS, not a Zardari ), but to me it seems they will definitely form alliance in the beginning . The reasons are very simple, future parliament would be a very hung one and I don't think in the wake of this election IK is going to take over the country and form a Nazi like dictatorship to implement his program (of overthrowing status quo bla bla ), thus he is bound to make alliances and PML-N is the biggest ideological ally IK has. Their current rivalry is only because they are competing on the same ground and addressing the same voter and they are struggling to be in a better position in future. But ideological similarities and internal factors (like Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi) can play their part in taking PTI closer to PML-N. If PPP-ANP-MQM loose some ground in this election, I feel IK would go for (maybe reluctantly but) PML-N and Jamaat-e-Islami to form a ruling alliance .
I shall second alliance of PTI and PML n but egoz ajayengy bech me.... lets c. jo b ho MQM ANP PPP ko koi na alliance me lay baqi sb phir b qabil e bardaasht he
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
A debate always ends with one party convinced, you should either submit to us or convince us...
Dear, You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Let them exercise their right to vote.

Regards,

Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I shall second alliance of PTI and PML n but egoz ajayengy bech me.... lets c. jo b ho MQM ANP PPP ko koi na alliance me lay baqi sb phir b qabil e bardaasht he
agree. who ever makes the federal government but ppp.mqm and anp must be out from the contest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mubashir For This Useful Post:
rishzzz (Monday, May 06, 2013)