Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 18, 2014

srk345 is on a distinguished road

I am shocked at the behaviour of Imran Khan.He is head of the second largest part and probably most popular leader but people like sheikh rashid have hijacked his movement and bringing it to the level of tanga part.He was automtic choice for the people of punjab in case pml n performed badly which they r doing,Then was there any need of this long march on the issue which has no public importance.He should have kept his demands to electoral reforms and rigging investigation but he wants to dislodge the government.

Subhan Ahmad is on a distinguished road

@srk345 , when you are past the due date you have to face the cost. PTI made demands again and again but the government ignored and just agitated them. The demands for president's resignation is not an abrupt one but is a result of long delaying of the legal demands made by I.K first. You should realize that this is not a present issue but an issue started after the 2013 elections.

Personally, Nawaz government proved to be a very incompetent government with ineffective leadership. I am angry at them that why the president did not see it through? why they did not see it through that the situation will come to this? why the government instead of hooting came to the stance they are at now?
As far as I know, Imran Khan sacrificed his reputation just to hold the protestants from doing any violence. He seems to be acting more human than any of the PML (N) party. Those people are just cashing on his move :@
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subhan Ahmad For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Fakiha96 (Tuesday, August 26, 2014), waqas izhar (Monday, August 18, 2014)

Shehla malik is on a distinguished road

IK's announcement for civil disobedience is ridiculous and nothing else.

he and his party is part of government and for the success of this movement he should resign first from his political position.

I think this announcement is just to hide the shame which he is going to suffer for the failure of this sit-in.

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

I think that even if IK does not reach his objectives. I am positive People will think twice before rigging elections next time. We want things to become right but we don't to do more than protesting on Facebook . He is being accused of derailing democracy. Was this "democratic" government even democratic to begin with? He is just a Pakistani with a few questions regarding the validity of previous elections. Are his questions un justified? If he gets answers he will leave. What is complicated in that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Fakiha96 (Tuesday, August 26, 2014), Roshnain Swati (Thursday, August 21, 2014), The Shah Ends (Monday, August 18, 2014)

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
I think that even if IK does not reach his objectives. I am positive People will think twice before rigging elections next time. We want things to become right but we don't to do more than protesting on Facebook . He is being accused of derailing democracy. Was this "democratic" government even democratic to begin with? He is just a Pakistani with a few questions regarding the validity of previous elections. Are his questions un justified? If he gets answers he will leave. What is complicated in that?
Agreed.
IK has not done anything wrong so far. He did not creat any kind of violence till now but the PMLN govt did. As everyone knows that PMLN gov tried to create a kind of violent situation through Pomi Butt. Now no one of the PMLN supporter would ever mention Pomi Butt and throwing of nails from helicopter etc. IK so far is very peaceful. And his Civil Disobedience call was to put pressure on gov. On the contrary, PMLN has killed 14 innocent citizens plus injured 90. But, sadly, no one would mention it. Now, everyone can very clearly sort out the difference between these two parties.
Furthermore, as Waqas mentioned, these things are really fruitful. There has to be someone to build pressure on gov else gov would never take a step for ''Electoral Reforms''. Actually, all this is creating a sense of strong competition among political parties. So, this should be prevailed, if we want to see Pakistan a developed country soon.
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Fakiha96 (Tuesday, August 26, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, August 21, 2014)

Anila26 is on a distinguished road

I strongly favor Imran khan's call for civil disobedience, but its a misfortune biblical proportion doesn't even know the true meaning and reason for this call. He acted very smartly and that on the cost of his own image.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anila26 For This Useful Post:
Aliinaa (Monday, August 18, 2014), Fakiha96 (Tuesday, August 26, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, August 21, 2014)

kainatsaba is on a distinguished road

i m supporter of Imran Khan....But Alas other political parties are discouraging his efforts in spite of encouragement. how it is affordable for PML(N) to resign from such a powerful designations which is their source of collecting million dollers and is raising their personal income as well as their living standard....PML(N) will not resign at any cost....Eighteen crore people have to bear dearness, unemployment, poverty, loadshing,injustice etc...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kainatsaba For This Useful Post:
Fakiha96 (Tuesday, August 26, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, August 21, 2014)

Khanum is on a distinguished road

^_^ Thats what I wanted to hear, for someone to tell It has an0ther side. Now lets watch what happens next.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

I think these are only face saving tactics of IK. IK couldn't gather a prodigious crowd which would be proved as influential as the word tsunami purports. It can be argued that even this crowd can throw the government out of this parliament. But the moral grounds of this action would be fragile.
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2014

itkh is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

i have been a supporter for PTI and a big fan of IK but he has been doing so far with this Azaadi March was not at all acceptable, he has been acting all drunk in his speeches.. CD is definitely a notable term in west but IK has failed to express what he meant by CD in Pakistan as people find it absurd..
Moreover, crossing red zone under control of army is not going to give any positive energy to this Azaadi March as the government will not bother to resign and answer what he is saying other then discussion committee..