Monday, April 29, 2024
01:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 22, 2014

Umer Khayam Nizamani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
@Umar Khayam Reply to your post point by point.

1) He has created enough fuss about himself as well, He can't go back just like that, His party's internal differences are out in the blue, Some members allege him of running his party autocratically.

Thats what differentiates Imran from the rest corrupt lot of politicians. Had it been other political parties like PPP, MQM, ANP, JUI-f etc, they would have long received few ministries and departed for home even if they had taken a stronger stand than Imran. This shows IK is sincere with Pakistan, stand by his words and is not shameless like other politicians.

2) Well its not whether it is on right path or not, CM's JOB is to rule the province along with cabinet not to be part of any sit in for 36 days.

So you do not see PTI ruling KPK right now? Well i would have agreed to what u said had i seen Gullu butts killing people and damaging properties in Peshawar the way we saw in Lahore. Also i do not consider it mandatory for a CM to pose for a photo shoot while standing in flood waters in order to show that he is ruling.

3) Plus speaking in favor of lower society is other thing and fighting for them is another.

Will the acceptance/implementation of imran demands for which he has been fighting for past 40 days will not do any good to poor people of Pakistan?

4) Everyone knows the numbers aren't which were expected just look out at IK calling everyday O mera pakistaniyo ajaao....

Agreed but do not forget that it is not the traditional karaaye ka crowd nor government servants who have been ordered to gather for 2 to 3 hrs show. These are normal people coming to the dharna venue without any incentives for more than a month despite threats of police crack down, arrests, terrorist threats etc. So yes Imran had to request to people to come out.

5) CM Kpk paid 0 in tax in 2012. Jahangeer tareen's mill paid 0 as well-The guy who is funding the whole fuss

Well this is the real point dear. This is what IK is fighting for, to make every individual pay tax that is due upon him. The governments of respective provinces at that time should have made both these individuals pay tax but they did not because the ministers as well as party heads themselves did not pay any.
1- He's anything but man of his own words or one who stands by what he say, Just look at his U-turn regarding stance on MQM, His stance on Shaikh Rasheed as well. These are just two small examples which prove he is anything but man of his words.
2-I would prefer the photo-shoot in water by a CM over a CM who keeps dancing while people in his province die and several dispersed as IDPS.
3-It will-for the whole system but only if he leaves once the demands are documented. Later he stays, more chaos it will be.
4-Let's be honest, the very number of crowd is not what was expected be it containers or people not willing to come and join his cause, So what you're trying to imply is every other political party's jalsa are only comprised by people who are brought forcefully and not with their own will?
5-This is my point, If he wants to change the system and he can so easily allege anyone without any proof why not start with his own party and home? Wouldn't it be a better start for so-called naya Pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshnain Swati View Post
The longer Imran Khan stays the better. We must thank him for opening our eyes, for leading the youth that wants change, for challenging the old useless democratic system that does nothing than defending the parliamentarians everywhere.

Thank you Imran Khan - Every honest and sensible person will support you.
So you're trying to imply that anyone who does not support Imran Khan is dishonest and not sensible? That sounds ridiculous. Old useless democratic system? Hah, Democracy has only been in Pakistan for like 10 years. Give it time and things should get better. IK should document the reforms, Go back home, Perform good and present his agenda to greater population and if people wish he will win. I wouldn't mind him being elected as long as it is with right system, Not selected by few people who pull the strings of Pakistan since 1947.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: chain posts

usmanuzi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
1- He's anything but man of his own words or one who stands by what he say, Just look at his U-turn regarding stance on MQM, His stance on Shaikh Rasheed as well. These are just two small examples which prove he is anything but man of his words.
dragging zardari on roads and then inviting him to help you out is not a u-turn. saying you will bring back money from foreign accounts and then not heeding towards it is not a u-turn?

2-I would prefer the photo-shoot in water by a CM over a CM who keeps dancing while people in his province die and several dispersed as IDPS.
IDPs is problem of government too since they initiated the war,dont just blame it on provincial govt mate.

3-It will-for the whole system but only if he leaves once the demands are documented. Later he stays, more chaos it will be.
the longer he stays,the stronger he gets. leave the system alone,,because there isnt anything as system,its just monopoly of some goons up there,you save my behind,ill save your's

4-Let's be honest, the very number of crowd is not what was expected be it containers or people not willing to come and join his cause, So what you're trying to imply is every other political party's jalsa are only comprised by people who are brought forcefully and not with their own will?
the number of crowd in karachi didnt trigger anything? the amount of containers,policemen in ISB is more than the residents :p you still expect people to come? take all the hindrance out and youll see the bright light.ive been to dharna 2 days and trust me,its hell of a job,long ques of traffic,police asking you stupid questions? is this democracy?/ how many containers were there in kpk when PMLN came out? how many policemen stopped them? and dont forget your own pir chanting go nawaz go :p this slogan has gone in people's mind and its gonna move masses

5-This is my point, If he wants to change the system and he can so easily allege anyone without any proof why not start with his own party and home? Wouldn't it be a better start for so-called naya Pakistan?
again,what system? ive done MBA in finance after BBA hons in finance and am jobless for 2 years. cleared tests of SBP,SNGPL and EOBI,UBL and one other and yet somehow "SYSTEM" keeps me out cuz i dont have a reference. there might be thousands like me.but no lets give them taxis so they can become drivers..referring to your CM's taxi scheme.kudos,instead of making a nation of professionals,you are breeding drivers.
bolded stuff is my stance

Quote:
So you're trying to imply that anyone who does not support Imran Khan is dishonest and not sensible? That sounds ridiculous. Old useless democratic system? Hah, Democracy has only been in Pakistan for like 10 years. Give it time and things should get better. IK should document the reforms, Go back home, Perform good and present his agenda to greater population and if people wish he will win. I wouldn't mind him being elected as long as it is with right system, Not selected by few people who pull the strings of Pakistan since 1947.
democracy? this democracy has had its flaws which always gave way to others right? if someone has intention,they would just go for it instead of waiting 5 years to complete. shabaz said he will eliminate load shedding in 6 months,its been more than that right? so are you getting electricity UN-interepted? (only if you live in bahria town

if making roads,bridges is the standard of progress,lets give malak riaz a chance? shant we?

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usmanuzi For This Useful Post:
R3b3l (Monday, September 22, 2014), The Shah Ends (Monday, September 22, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanuzi View Post
democracy? this democracy has had its flaws which always gave way to others right? if someone has intention,they would just go for it instead of waiting 5 years to complete. shabaz said he will eliminate load shedding in 6 months,its been more than that right? so are you getting electricity UN-interepted? (only if you live in bahria town

if making roads,bridges is the standard of progress,lets give malak riaz a chance? shant we?
Could you post your earlier reply like this? It'd be better, its hard to keep up with that bold stuff
No system is perfect, but that gives no one a license to pull the roots of a system. Democracy is the better system of the lot, it should continue. Well i don't get the electricity UN-interpreted neither i live in bahria town but you're missing the point that we, the society as whole are equally responsible for this mess. Most of us don't pay bills, taxes and above all we don't realize our social responsibility so putting the all blame on the system itself, democracy and politicians is not quite right.
Well making roads and bridges in not the standard of progress but such a shame that things like these could win you seats. There are numerous projects which PPP started and helped poor but they wouldn't get recognized because our society prefers roads and bridges over the improvements in life of poor.

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
1-) Oh come on man on one side you have started the thread with the heading "enough is enough IK should go back" even though conceding that he has gone too far in his stance n not affords going back and on the other hand at the same time also level allegation against him or should i say criticize him for taking U-turns (as per your version of u-turn). Now even if he does what you are saying and leave (again as per your version for the betterment of Pakistan), you will be the first one to cry out loud, "look he has taken a u-turn" Lol.
And btw the day PTI comes in power and then sends its finance minister to nine zero like PML-N did for licking feet of Altaf's slaves, i will admit he has taken a u-turn. the size of crowd yesterday in pti jalsa at karachi and the extent to which they were charged testifies that there only hope against MQM is IK. As far as Sheikh Rasheed thing is concerned, i think its quite trivial and does not come under the notion of u-turn because one man views about other man can change owing to the changes in personality with time. Sheikh rasheed was no one when Imran embraced him.

2-) First you should know that IDPs are the responsibility of Federal government not KPK. Even then KPk despite its limited resources played a commendable role unlike the warmonger/operation seeker governments of Punjab and Sindh who refused to even let them enter in their respective provinces in sheer violation of constitution.

3-) You call it chaos we call it awareness

4-) ln recent PML-N jalsa at lahore, all LDA's employees were forced to attend it. In islamabad PML-N carried out 3 car rallies and the total number of people they managed to gather were not 25000 nor even 2500 but only 250 and that too with the use of state machinery and resources.

5-) He has started with himself, what can be better than that and by the way whenever he level allegations of non payment of taxes against the corrupt politicians he cites facts and figures from FBR record. what else you call a proof? having said that i strongly believe neither Imran nor any of us i.e Pakistani citizens should pay tax until and unless these super rich corrupt law makers start to do so.

P.S: There will be many deficiencies in IK and PTI but in the given lot they are the best choice.

Quote:
Could you post your earlier reply like this? It'd be better, its hard to keep up with that bold stuff
No system is perfect, but that gives no one a license to pull the roots of a system. Democracy is the better system of the lot, it should continue. Well i don't get the electricity UN-interpreted neither i live in bahria town but you're missing the point that we, the society as whole are equally responsible for this mess. Most of us don't pay bills, taxes and above all we don't realize our social responsibility so putting the all blame on the system itself, democracy and politicians is not quite right.
Well making roads and bridges in not the standard of progress but such a shame that things like these could win you seats. There are numerous projects which PPP started and helped poor but they wouldn't get recognized because our society prefers roads and bridges over the improvements in life of poor.
The dilemma is those who are criticizing the peaceful demonstrations today in the name of polarization, chaos blah blah are also the one who strongly advocate "jhamhooriat" without even knowing what jamhooriat means. Now if you study the concept of "democratic system" in political science you will find that its the right of every citizen to register his protest peacefully in the form of writing, talking, carrying out jalsaas and in the end dharnas. Democratic system also demands that citizens keep a check on the government. The rights and duties of a citizen in this system are not vague but clearly enumerated and IK being a graduate in political science definitely knows it better than the ignorant nooras.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to R3b3l For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

cosmedo is on a distinguished road
Default NTS Gre-Local General Test information!

Hello,
I was searching for NTS Gre-Local General Sample tests and was redirected here. Can somebody please help me by providing me the Gre-Local General "Past papers or Sample test papers" so that I can prepare! My test is in October so plz help if u can asap.

Regards.

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

@ Rebel
Point no. 5: CM KPK paid 0 tax in 2012.
CM KPK is a resident of Nowshera and at that time flood hit most of the parts of KPK including Nowshera. So, due to this, the then govt announced that no resident of the flood-hit areas would pay any tax. This included Nowshera as well and CM KPK was living at Nowshera with his family. This made him not to pay any tax, so he paid ''0'' tax. So, don't include it in corruption allegations.
R3b3l (Monday, September 22, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

Nida Malik Alvi is on a distinguished road

why he should go home
i support IK because of his wording during speech
............azadi platee ma rakh kr nai milti isy chenana parta ha........

nawaz is elected prime minister third time but what he has done so far for pakistan ????????
waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Do i look like someone who jokes around? I mean every word i said above. People who call for change need to change themselves first, He claims that all politicians are corrupt and avoid tax. Do you by any means know how much tax did CM KPK pay?
Isn't it a joke that you are trying to mute the voice of masses. In every nook and corner of Pakistan and even abroad people are chanting slogans against Nawaz Sharif. And you are saying Enough is Enough. What is enough? I think Its not IK who has crossed the limits. Its the status quo and the "Haves" of this country who have crossed their limits.
Yes! Mr.Nawaz Sharif and his allies should stop now. Enough discrimination, enough humiliation of masses, enough looting, enough nepotism, enough corruption, enough oppression, enough mafias, enough tax evasion. Its more than enough. We; the people , are so much fed up from this system. We want to end it and the only LEADER who has stood by our side is Imran Khan. you are asking him to stop and then you asked "do I look like someone who jokes around" ? Isn't it a joke my dear ? Ask the mother of that child who dies because of lack of medical facilities, ask that girl who wants to study but she can not because of lack of education facilities, ask that father who lost his son because of lack of clean drinking water, ask that girl who get raped and she takes back her FIR because the criminals are sons of an MNA. Ask the people of this country and they will tell you is it a joke or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
The Shah Ends (Monday, September 22, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
@ Rebel
Point no. 5: CM KPK paid 0 tax in 2012.
CM KPK is a resident of Nowshera and at that time flood hit most of the parts of KPK including Nowshera. So, due to this, the then govt announced that no resident of the flood-hit areas would pay any tax. This included Nowshera as well and CM KPK was living at Nowshera with his family. This made him not to pay any tax, so he paid ''0'' tax. So, don't include it in corruption allegations.
Just to remind you he paid 0 tax in 2011 as well Same goes for arif alvi who didn't pay any taxes either.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

well, i was supporting PTI and voted for it in last election but no more after listening the foul language used by IK for his opponents. :angry Plus the people i see around him on the container shows what type of governance he will arrange, if ever, he wins the elections. He still need maturity required for a national leader. Yes, he should go back and report to his (no more hidden) boss with these words, " it was a mission impossible" hahaha.
Gotam (Monday, September 22, 2014), Umer Khayam Nizamani (Monday, September 22, 2014)