Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, December 06, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

And I think one of the causes of this reaction against "Blasphemy" towards just Non-Muslims or non-main stream Muslims (Ahmadis etc) is a result of our " Identity Consciousness" as well.
We don't fear our Clerics as they are sole representatives of the identities. But each and every minuscule thing coming from "Others" is a part of "Master Plan" against us.
Prophets, Holy Books, Saints, Holy Personalities form the bases of our identities...
So, may be extreme or not, sane or insane, right or wrong ,it is not unnatural for us to "feel" in this way.(I will not use the word " think", because it is not the matter of mentality at first place, it's the matter of inner-consciousness first).
Old Sunday, December 07, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I think it is pointing towards people who have started to think "Declaring Quran" as being created and some "similar thoughts". May be they don't know such things had happened mellenium ago but failed to survive.
And if they know it, they think if "those thoughts" get revived anew then it is possible to bring "Einsteins" in Muslims as well.
Or may be they think religion is the only ailment which is the cause of retarded growth of our society
Don’t you think Rao sahib that all this is based on assumptions? I mean I don’t really see anyone propagating such views in Pakistan (they would be lynched without a delay), much less imposing them on others with force. Do you? Or are you charging them of extremism just because they hold differing views without so much as propagating, let alone imposing?

Quote:
and are still failing to understand the fact as said by Micheal Dibdin
" Unless we hate what we are not, we cannot love what we are."
I’m sorry this is perhaps one of the stupidest (and extremist) things I’ve read, but let me explain. Are you saying we should hate what we are not in order to be able to love what we are? Sounds like some psychological disorder to me. A healthy individual can love/appreciate what he is while appreciating the things that he is not, without any need of “hating” other things. This quote is anything but ‘fact’.

Quote:
or when Samual Huntington says
" People are discovering new but often old identities and marching under new but often old flags which lead to wars with new but often old enemies"
Unfortunately, this seems irrelevant at best, unless explained a bit more.

Quote:
They are termed as Liberal extremists because they want to refute religion from each and every field of life
This is an amazing assumption. I’m yet to meet a single Pakistani – and I’ve met some pretty ‘blasphemous’ dudes without killing them because I was insecure about faith – who want to “refute” religion from “each and every” field of life. What are you talking about? And again, for the sake of argument, let’s say there are such people. How does that make them extremist? Are they imposing these views on others with force (or even propagating them)? And by the way both these things, propagating and imposing with force, are perhaps putting the Talibani extremism is the politest possible terms. Do you see any comparison between the two?

Quote:
And I think one of the causes of this reaction against "Blasphemy" towards just Non-Muslims or non-main stream Muslims (Ahmadis etc) is a result of our " Identity Consciousness" as well.
We don't fear our Clerics as they are sole representatives of the identities. But each and every minuscule thing coming from "Others" is a part of "Master Plan" against us.
Prophets, Holy Books, Saints, Holy Personalities form the bases of our identities...
So, may be extreme or not, sane or insane, right or wrong ,it is not unnatural for us to "feel" in this way.(I will not use the word " think", because it is not the matter of mentality at first place, it's the matter of inner-consciousness first).
To be honest, I’m not bright enough to understand all this. May be if you can put it in simpler words?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
RAO RAMEEZ (Monday, December 08, 2014)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Regarding the term "Extremist Liberals" which according to me is just a state of mind which does not involve the practise of imposing something on someone. And it is not comparable with Taliban which require imposition as well.
Regarding "Similar Thoughts" i mean like some people regard the definite things in Quran e.g changing the Hadood laws etc.

As far as Micheal Dibdin's quote is concerned, he is telling about what is happening with newly erupting national egos. He is not telling someone to do it but telling what actually happening.
Huntington said the same thing.Identities like revival of Khilafat ,Shia Sunni etc.Liberal Extremism
want to demolish these identities.Which is impossible at least for this time people are unable to drop their egos tied with few religious notions.
You can see one sect is supporting I.S and Iran which has a history of animosity with U.S.A have came to help against I.S in this regard.
New but old identities.
You can't support one and refute one, you will have to keep both.

As I said one of the causes of reaction towards is some thing innate in us about ourselves that this thing belongs to me or my family or my society...If I myself or someone part of my society abuse that thing then no worries but anything coming from outside whatsoever it is or how much meager in value that thing is either literal or metaphorical,implicit or explicit we feel we must march against that thing...

You are bright enough we all know, it's since 6 years I have started to see things again so may be my expression is very poor and memory has not revitalized yet.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
I’m sorry this is perhaps one of the stupidest (and extremist) things I’ve read, but let me explain. Are you saying we should hate what we are not in order to be able to love what we are? Sounds like some psychological disorder to me. A healthy individual can love/appreciate what he is while appreciating the things that he is not, without any need of “hating” other things. This quote is anything but ‘fact’.
it's not stupid neither it's a psychological disorder, it's a trait of authoritarian personality . An authoritarian personality would feel increased levels of dependency, inadequacy and even hostility towards those in authority, thus in order to subside that feeling of worthlessness they would displace their anger towards other groups just like in this case liberal and conservatives in Pakistan displace anger at each other . It's very normal and part of natural human psychology, and must be respected. I think as long as liberals in Pakistan will continue to label other views as extremist, stupid and outdated and blame them to be responsible for all the criminal activities and vices in the society like lynching and mob action etc they will keep getting back that label of extremist upon themselves . It suggests that authoritarian personality is very commonplace in Pakistan, mostly in men, and even newly emerging liberal political class often display that haha . Maybe it's not escapeable, liberals use the same techniques of competition that are common in the culture, that is blame, ridicule, belittle, make your opponent crazy and overwhelm them with your propaganda etc (haha this is what works here I think ), because there is no other way to go about with your goals in this environment .
RAO RAMEEZ (Monday, December 08, 2014)
Old Monday, December 08, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Regarding the term "Extremist Liberals" which according to me is just a state of mind which does not involve the practise of imposing something on someone. And it is not comparable with Taliban which require imposition as well.
Regarding "Similar Thoughts" i mean like some people regard the definite things in Quran e.g changing the Hadood laws etc.
So you do agree that both attitudes are at vastly different levels, which means that it is very unreasonable to tag them both together under the same term “extremism”.

As for ‘similar thoughts’, you can’t declare a person an extremist for having certain kind of thoughts, no matter how offensive. And by the way, there are a lot of “definite” things in Quran which Muslims have long shunned practicing. Slavery for one. So reinterpreting the Quranic injunctions according to the requirements of the time cannot be called “extremism” by any stretch of imagination. It’s just the opposite of blind following and literalism/fundamentalism.

Quote:
As I said one of the causes of reaction towards is some thing innate in us about ourselves that this thing belongs to me or my family or my society...If I myself or someone part of my society abuse that thing then no worries but anything coming from outside whatsoever it is or how much meager in value that thing is either literal or metaphorical,implicit or explicit we feel we must march against that thing...
I agree that we always feel unpleasant about things that someone tries to impose on us from the outside, but what has that got to do with liberal extremism? Aren’t these “extremists” part of our own society?

Quote:
it's not stupid neither it's a psychological disorder, it's a trait of authoritarian personality . An authoritarian personality would feel increased levels of dependency, inadequacy and even hostility towards those in authority, thus in order to subside that feeling of worthlessness they would displace their anger towards other groups just like in this case liberal and conservatives in Pakistan displace anger at each other
I’m not sure if I would call authoritarian attitude “normal”, although I understand in our part of the world blind reverence for authority does make it sound quite normal. It was also quite normal in the Nazi Germany, by the way, under the leadership of a mad Fuhrer.

And since when has a “trait of an authoritarian personality” become a ‘fact’ that applies to all?

Quote:
It's very normal and part of natural human psychology, and must be respected
You know psychopaths, even serial killers, have pretty “normal” psychological behavior? How about respecting them too?

Quote:
I think as long as liberals in Pakistan will continue to label other views as extremist, stupid and outdated and blame them to be responsible for all the criminal activities and vices in the society like lynching and mob action etc they will keep getting back that label of extremist upon themselves . It suggests that authoritarian personality is very commonplace in Pakistan, mostly in men, and even newly emerging liberal political class often display that haha . Maybe it's not escapeable, liberals use the same techniques of competition that are common in the culture, that is blame, ridicule, belittle, make your opponent crazy and overwhelm them with your propaganda etc (haha this is what works here I think ), because there is no other way to go about with your goals in this environment
I agree that authoritarian attitude exists on both sides. But again, as I’ve been consistently mentioning, the level of both sides is vastly different. At most, certain factions of the new liberal class of Pakistan can be called “intolerant” but not “extremist”, particularly when the latter label is also used to describe people who like to play football with human heads and such. No comparison, and I haven’t seen any valid one so far, which is why lumping the two together under the same label doesn’t seem anything more than our usual confusion and part of officially sanctioned narrative. Our blind reverence for authority, by the way, has accepted the narrative without second thoughts, as always happens in our glorious castle of Islam.
mhmmdkashif (Monday, December 08, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
I’m not sure if I would call authoritarian attitude “normal”, although I understand in our part of the world blind reverence for authority does make it sound quite normal. It was also quite normal in the Nazi Germany, by the way, under the leadership of a mad Fuhrer.
It is normal, and very normal, even people like bill gates have authoritarian personality and people with such traits are the actual achievers . It's just the difference of beliefs that causes problems. Nazi Fuehrer held different beliefs and we can call most of his actions as a result of mad beliefs since we don't believe in that but Pakistani liberals have the exact tendancy to attack people as any Taliban, just not being violent is not enough, people can't be convinced to change their beliefs if you also have the same behavior haha . They will call you same as Taliban if they don't see any difference of attitude . And if liberals believe that there is no need to convince people, liberalism will come any way then sure it's natural for people to believe it's a western conspiracy and it is being forced upon us haha . For example no body likes to see butchering as taliban do it and not most people even like taliban, but if an ordinary person is attacked as if his beliefs are causing butchering then that's infact what's not normal

Nevertheless attacking or aggressive strategy does work. And I have already mentioned it's unavoidable in the present circumstances . It's true that most of the beliefs and traditions being practiced in this country are problematic and have lived their age and there is a dire need to review them as they cannot survive any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Nevertheless attacking or aggressive strategy does work. And I have already mentioned it's unavoidable in the present circumstances . It's true that most of the beliefs and traditions being practiced in this country are problematic and have lived their age and there is a dire need to review them as they cannot survive any longer.
The biggest concern I have is with such authoritarian attitude of liberals Pakistani democracy will remain mib rule as it is today and it's an open invitation for authoritarian government . The liberals need to cope up with science and adopt a different strategy

Last edited by Amna; Monday, December 08, 2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Merged/chain posts

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneelbachwani View Post
when asia bibi is been in prison from last 5 years and cannot be given mercy to the blasphemous remarks "allegations" and must die as said by court,

- when junaid hafez a young professor of bz uni returned from unites states to serve his country, is been in prison waiting for a "death sentence" for blasphemous "allegations" for more then one year,

- when the a gem like rashid rehman, the lawyer of junaid hafiz is been killed just because he has taken and proceeded the case of junaid.

- when governor punjab salman taseer been assassinated with 22 bullets and the killer became the biggest aashiq e rasool in the country just because the victim has condemned a law being misused and wanted to make some reforms.

- when an ahmadi old man was shot dead in jail when he was facing a trial of blasphemy allegations,

- when 2 ahmadi young girls aged less then 10 and a 55 years old lady was burnt to death because "someone" in their street was "accused" of making a "blasphemous remark" on facebook post (which obviously was never seen by anyone),

- when a christian couple (including a child yet to born) was thrown to death into a burning kiln on an "allegation" of blasphemy once again,

- when a shia man was axed to death by a policeman as he saw a "dream" in which the prophet pbuh himself urged him to kill that "blasphemous" man !

- when every other day shia families are targeted in hazara quetta ہزارہ کوئٹہ and all over pakistan for same reason,

then,

why not mullah junaid jamshaid is not been arrested for his idiot and blasphemous remarks for the holy prophet pbuh and his holy wives? Why molana tariq jameel is now giving special statements and asking him to ask "forgiveness" to allah ? Same is the case with aamir liaqat, molvi abdul aziz, hafiz tahir ashrafi, they have not yet been trialed/investigated/arrested/burnt/killed in the same manner. Why??

Is the forgiveness of allah is only for the scums like these ? All those people who were killed and persecuted at the name of blasphemy were not "eligible" to that criteria of forgiveness??? Were they been similarly asked to seek forgiveness by any mulana???

Why asia bibi or junaid hafiz who are yet waiting for their death sentence can't been asked to seek forgiveness ?

Where is your blasphemy law now, why the sentiments of anyone has been hurt by the rouge statements of these people ?????

Is it only to persecute the weaker ???

#doublestandards #hypocrisy
جنید جمشید کا المیہ کیا ہے۔۔۔بیرسٹر حمید باشانی
مجھے اس پر رحم نہیں ایا۔یہ پہلا موقع تھا کہ مجھے اس طرح کی سخت مصیبت میں پھنسے ہوئے شخص پر ترس نہیں ایا۔ایسا کیوں ہے ؟ میں نے حیرت سے سوچا۔کیا میں پتھر دل ہو گیا ہوں۔یا میرے دل میں کوئی تعصب پل چکا ہے ؟ جنید جمشید کا وڈیو دیکھ کر البتہ مجھے افسوس ضرور ہوا۔ یہ شخص بے بسی اور لا چارگی کی ایک شہکار تصویر تھا۔ یہ انسو۔ یہ گڑگڑاہٹ۔یہ عاجزی و انکساری۔کون ایسا سنگدل ہو گا جو اسے معاف نہ کر سکے ؟مگر چاہتے ہوئے بھی کوئی اسے معاف نہ کر سکے گا۔چونکہ جو جرم اس نے کیا وہ نا قابل معافی ہے۔اور اس عمل کو جرم بنانے اور پھر نا قابل معافی بنانے میں خو د جنید جمشید اور ان لوگوں کا ہاتھ ہے جن سے وہ اج معافی کا خواہستگار ہے۔مصیبت میں پھنسے ہوئے شخص کے بارے میں ہمدردی سے سوچنا چاہیے۔بڑے بوڑھوں سے ہم نے یہی سنا تھا۔مگر میں جب ایسا کرنے کی کوشش کرتا ہوں تو میرا دماغ ایک کربناک کشمکش کا شکار ہو جاتا ہے۔کئی تصاویر ابھرتیں ہیں۔ کئی ازیت ناک لحمے یاد اتے ہیں۔وہ عیسائی جوڑا جسے بپھرے ہوئے ہجوم نے زندہ جلادیا تھا۔اور اس ہجوم کی قیادت اور فکری رہنمائی جنید جمشید جیسے لوگوں کے ہاتھوں میں تھی۔وہ سارے زہنی معزور اور نادان لوگ جو نادانستگی میں کچھ کہنے ، کچھ کرنے کی غلطی کر بیٹھے تھے۔وہ کس غیض و غضب کا شکار ہوئے۔آسیہ بی۔بی کا پس دیوار زندہ ہونا۔شہباز بھٹی پر کیا گزری۔۔سلمان تاثیر کے ساتھ کیا ہوا۔اور ممتاز قادری مجرم بننے کے بجائے ہیرو کیسے بن گیا ؟کس قدر تضادات ہیں اس سماج کے اندر۔میں حیرت و افسوس سے سوچتا ہوں۔توہین مذہب اور توہین رسالت کے سب سے زیادہ واقعات خود حضورﷺ کے زمانے میں ہوئے۔اگر اس کی سزا جیلیں ہوتیں تو عرب کی ادھی ابادی پس دیوار زنداں ہوتیں۔اگر اسکی سزا قتل ہوتی تو ادھا عرب تہہ تیغ کر دیا جاتا۔حضورﷺ کے اپنے عمل سے معافی، عفو و درگزر کے علاوہ کوئی مثال نہیں ملتی۔اسی نبیﷺ کے نام پر جو تماشا اج ملاں نے لگا رکھا ہے وہ اس سماج کے گہرے تضادات اور ناقابل یقین کنفیوزن کا اظہار ہے۔ستم ظریفی کی بات یہ ہے کہ اس قانون کا اطلاق مکمل طور پر طبقاتی ہے۔اس کا شکار صرف معاشرے کے انتہائی غریب ترین، بے بس، قلاش اور مظلوم طبقات ہیں۔صاحب وسیلہ اور خوشحال طبقات پر اس قانون کا اطلاق نہیں ہوتا۔ایسے لوگوں کے خلاف یہ قانون حرکت میں اتا ہی نہیں۔ اور اگر کبھی کبھار ا یسا ہو بھی جائے تو یہ لوگ لندن یا پیرس میں پناہ لے لیتے ہیں جنید جمشید کا کیس ایک کلاسیکل کیس ہے۔ وہ اس قانون اور اس معاشرے کے سارے تضادات کو بے نقاب کرتا ہے۔جنید جمشید ایک عرصے سے تبلیغی جماعت سے منسلک تھا۔وہ اپنے اپ کو سرتا پا مذہب کے لبادے میں ڈھالنے کے بعد دوسروں کو راہ راست پر لانے کا بیڑا اٹھا چکا تھا۔وہ توہین رسالت اور توہین مذہب کے قانون کا پر جوش حامی تھا۔وہ اس قانون کو دل و جان سے مانتا تھا۔وہ بخوبی جانتا ہے کہ اس قانون میں معافی کی کوئی گنجاہش نہیں ہے۔ایک مرتبہ یہ عمل سرزد ہوجائے تو ملزم کے خلاف مقدمہ درج ہونا ضروری ہے۔اور ملزم کے بارے میں فیصلہ کرنے کا اختیار عدالتوں کو ہے۔ جنید جمشید اس قانون کو پاک اور مقدس قانون تصور کرتا تھا۔ مگر جب خود اس پر اس قانون کے اطلاق کا وقت ایا تو اس نے دو کام کیے۔ پہلا یہ کہ معافی مانگ کر جان چھوڑانے کی کوشش کی۔ نادانستگی اور لا علمی کا سہارا لیا۔اور اس کے اس عمل نے اس قانون کے وجود پر ایک بہت بڑا سوالیہ نشان لگا لیا۔اس سے یہ سلگتا ہوا سوال اٹھتا ہے کہ اگر جنید جمشید جیسے مذہبی ادمی اور پر جوش مبلغ کو معلوم نہیں کہ برگذیدہ ہستیوں کی شان میں گستاخی اور توہین کیا ہے۔۔ ؟ اور کیا نہیں ہے ؟ تو پھر عام ، ان پڑھ لوگوں کو ان باریکیوں کا کیا علم ہے۔اور پھر اگر لا علمی اور نا دانستگی کوئی بہانہ ہے تو ان لوگوں کو کس جرم کی سزا دی جا رہی ہے۔ دوسرا تضاد یہ ہے کہ اگر یہ قانون اتنا مقدس ہے تو پھر جنید جمشید جیسے مذہبی مبلغ کو اس سے بھاگنے کا کیا اختیار ہے۔اسے تو اپنے اپ کو اس مقدس قانون کے حوالے کرنا چاہیے۔کسی قانون سے بھاگنا اس قانون کو نہ ماننے کے مترادف سمجھا جا تا ہے۔تو کیا جنید جمشید جیسے لوگ اس قانون کو صرف اس وقت تک مانتے ہیں جب تک یہ اقلیتوں اور بے بس لوگوں پر لاگو ہوتا ہے۔اور جب اس کا اطلاق خود ان پر ہو تو وہ اسے ماننے سے انکار کر دیں۔تیسرا تضاد یہ ہے کہ جنید جمشید جیسے لوگ ازاد ملکوں کو کفر کا گڑھ اور ٖفحاشی کے اڈے قرار دیتے ہوئے نہیں تھکتے۔اپنے اپ کو دنیا کی عظیم ترین مخلوق سمھجتے ہیں۔ لیکن جب وہ اپنے ہی بچھائے ہوئے جال میں پھنستے ہیں تو ان ہی کفر زدہ ملکوں میں پناہ ڈھونڈتے ہیں۔ان تضادات کو حل کیے بغیر کوئی معاشرہ اپنے اپ کو مہذب ، ازاد اور منصفانہ نہیں کہہ سکتا۔

Quote:
Nazi Fuehrer held different beliefs and we can call most of his actions as a result of mad beliefs since we don't believe in that
It’s not about agreement of beliefs or not, it’s about the repercussions of those beliefs that make them problematic. Nazi Fuhrer could keep those beliefs to him and no one would have bothered about him. But he chose to implement those beliefs with force and spelled disaster not only for Germany but for much of the world. Similar is the case with the Talibani mindset. As long as they have certain beliefs and keep them private, no one will call them extremist. This might be called fundamentalism but certainly not extremism. It is what happens after that, the actions, which constitutes extremism. As for liberals in Pakistan, they might have all sorts of crazy beliefs but that is about it, they haven’t staged any terror to implement those beliefs which is why there is no such thing as liberal extremism in a country such as Pakistan.

Quote:
but Pakistani liberals have the exact tendancy to attack people as any Taliban, just not being violent is not enough, people can't be convinced to change their beliefs if you also have the same behavior haha . They will call you same as Taliban if they don't see any difference of attitude . And if liberals believe that there is no need to convince people, liberalism will come any way then sure it's natural for people to believe it's a western conspiracy and it is being forced upon us haha
There is a term for this kind of attitude and I’ve already mentioned it. It’s called ‘intolerance’. There is this tendency of intolerance among the liberals too (thanks to our inherent disdain for democracy) although, again, the level and the numbers are vastly less compared to the other side.

Quote:
Nevertheless attacking or aggressive strategy does work. And I have already mentioned it's unavoidable in the present circumstances
No I don’t think “attacking” works, but persuasion certainly does. It’s one thing to point out the flaws in the beliefs and quite another to outright attack and mock them without much reason. The former attitude is not extremism and the later hardly exists in Pakistani liberals because that, as we know, will deliver them in the hands of the mob.
mhmmdkashif (Monday, December 08, 2014)

remikhan is on a distinguished road

Adeel I also belong to Christian minority and don't want to go in detail just ending on one comment let start this justice with Junaid as he committed that it happened unintentionally, and pray from Almighty to bring this justice in our whole society.

Quote:
Nazi Fuhrer could keep those beliefs to him and no one would have bothered about him. But he chose to implement those beliefs with force and spelled disaster not only for Germany but for much of the world.
Ahh well Nazi Fuehrer has same right to propagate and preach his beliefs as dalai lama, that's secularism . It's upto the environmental ingredients whose beliefs are adopted by people . I know prevention is better than cure, but prevention doesn't always work . Forcing someone not to speak out about their beliefs is as Taliban and extremist as Taliban themselves .

Nevertheless it is understandable that something that has been suppressed by one party for long time is bound to come out with force when it's time comes so...

Quote:
I know prevention is better than cure, but prevention doesn't always work .
I mean prevention does work but only if you know the right strategy how to prevent something .

Quote:
Ahh well Nazi Fuehrer has same right to propagate and preach his beliefs as dalai lama, that's secularism . It's upto the environmental ingredients whose beliefs are adopted by people . I know prevention is better than cure, but prevention doesn't always work . Forcing someone not to speak out about their beliefs is as Taliban and extremist as Taliban themselves .

Nevertheless it is understandable that something that has been suppressed by one party for long time is bound to come out with force when it's time comes so...
By the way nothing personal bro. I was reading the thread and I sensed it will reach same fate as all others related to the topic so I thought of adding something for extra fun basically, maybe it's knowledgeable and future discussions will move in the right path .

Last edited by Amna; Monday, December 08, 2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Merged/chain posts