Monday, December 06, 2021
10:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Islam

Islam Invite to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." Holy Qur'an 16:125

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #41  
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011
Shooting Star's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Cockroaches & Bureaucrats
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 2,868
Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Is it compulsory to curse or abuse Yazid ? will we be asked in Qabar "how much you curse him" ? and why would i curse a muslim(Yazid) if syeddina Muhammad(PBUH) forbade us to do so ?

I already mentioned that no muslim except Salfi's Praises him, it was not about Sayids or Shia's.

and Secondly i don't have the time to curse him , Allah will deal with him,justice would be done by Allah for his atrocities on the Great Imam Syeddina Imam Hussain(ra).

I am not the follower of Zakir naik or any one. I am the Followers of Best of creation,the Lord of both worlds, Syeddina Muhammad(PBUH) and the Rightly guided Caliphs . I love and respect all Scholars disregarding their sect and affiliation.

Both are extremes.
If we don't abuse him it does not mean we have sympathy for him.
Here abuse is not intended but having soft corner takes it to other extreme.
__________________
Work until your idols become your rivals.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shooting Star For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Sunday, October 16, 2011), most wanted (Sunday, August 28, 2011)
  #42  
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011
Shooting Star's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Cockroaches & Bureaucrats
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 2,868
Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
Isn't it Hazrat Uzair instead of Hazrat Idrees?
sorry,you are correct.

Hazrat Uzair(AS) was put to sleep for 100 years.It was Hazrat Idrees(AS).
__________________
Work until your idols become your rivals.
  #43  
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,585
Thanks: 2,425
Thanked 15,842 Times in 5,005 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
Isn't it Hazrat Uzair instead of Hazrat Idrees?
The Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) was taken alive to Heavens at the age of 365 years. Ibn Jarir relates in Rauzatul Ahbab that the Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) was the special friend of one of the angels of heaven. The angel took him up into the heavens and when they arrived in the fourth heaven, they met the Angel of Death. The angel questioned the Angel of Death how many years there were remaining of the life of the Prophet Idris (peace be upon him). The Angel of Death said: Where is Idris because I have been commanded to end his life. The Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) then remained in the fourth heaven and he died in the wings of his angel friend who had taken him from earth. Mutwaslah was one of his distinguished son who made his mark.


__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Last Island For This Useful Post:
HASEEB ANSARI (Sunday, April 21, 2013), Shooting Star (Sunday, August 28, 2011), waves (Friday, August 24, 2012)
  #44  
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 504
Thanks: 1,946
Thanked 686 Times in 356 Posts
candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
In my opinion Zakir Naik is not at all a scholar./QUOTE]
Download his book The Quran and Modern Science.(Download link is
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&so...3Z43-g&cad=rja I ll point mistakes in the first 6 pages of this book, ie, from pg 9 to pg 15. I left one mistake on page number 12 because it requires much detailed explanation
Quote:
1- On page no 9, Zakir Naik wrote “According to the Big Bang, the whole universe was initially ONE BIG MASS (PRIMARY NEBULA). Then there was a Big Bang (secondry separation) which resulted in THE FORMATION OF GALAXIES. THESE THEN DIVIDED TO FORM STARS, PLANETS, THE SUN, THE MOON, ETC." (mistakes in capital)

But according to big bang, initially all the matter, energy and space of the universe was concentrated at a MATHEMATICAL POINT. Mathematical point has no mass and no volume and infinite density. So according to big bang universe was created from NOTHINGNESS and not from ONE BIG MASS. ( In fact no one has still able to calculate what happened at zero time T = 0)
He is right! You can say that earth was one big mass before big bang. For when you say it had infinite density it means either it had infinite mass(a very big mass) or (almost)zero volume.
As Density=mass/volume, Density=infinity if and only if mass=infinity or volume=zero. If mass=0 and volume too=0 then density=undefined(indeterminate).

Quote:
2- As already stated, Naik said that after big bang first Galaxies were created followed by stars, planets, sun and moon.
Now this is wrong because after big bang first atomic particles (electron, proton, neutron ) came into being which join to form hydrogen atoms. Hydrogen atoms then came together to form stars and stars came together due to gravitation to form galaxies.
He is just a molvi, he is not supposed to teach us quantum mechanics. If he starts talking in terms of quarks and things like that no one will understand. By the way what's wrong with his statement? Did these atomic particles not ultimately join together to form stars and planets?

Quote:
3- In the same book pg no 10, Naik wrote: “ in early times people believed that the earth is flat. For centuries, men were afraid to venture out too far, lest they should fall off the edge. SIR FRANCIS DRAKE WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO PROVED THAT THE EARTH IS SPHERICAL WHEN HE SAILED AROUND IN 1597.

It is wrong to say that people in 15th century believed that earth is flat. Aristotle (340 BC) told that “earth is not flat like a plate but spherical like ball” and he also gave logics to support his argument.
Of course Aristotle knew but how many of the lay men knew of that? If every one knew that, why did uncle Copernicus take pains to prove in 16th century that earth is round?

Quote:
4- Same book pg no 11, Naik wrote, “IT WAS BELIEVED BY EARLY CIVILIZATION THAT THE MOON EMANATES ITS OWN LIGHT”.

This is also not right … Aristotle knew that moon does not have its on light but reflects sunlight.
Only Aristotle knew of that!

Quote:
5- Same book same pg (no 11) Naik wrote, "The Arabic word for the sun in the Quran is Shams. It is referred to as Siraaj, which means a torch, or as Wahhaaj which means a blazing lamp or as diya which means shining glory. All three descriptions are appropriate to the sun, since it generates intense heat and light by its INTERNAL COMBUSTION".

Even a 10th grade student knows that the sun owes its heat and light not to combustion but fusion.
10th grade student must also know that Zakir naik is not a nuclear scientist.
The Following User Says Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
prestigious (Sunday, August 28, 2011)
  #45  
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ibd
Posts: 5
Thanks: 24
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
fatimak is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
@Imbindas

I have said already I am not discussing Aqeeda and Fiqa so dont discuss sunnism and wahabism. Moreover, he has no formal education in Islamic studies. He is an MBBS doctor, not a Doctor of Philosophy.


Since none of them have enough courage to answer those question. Let me.

1. Prophet Isa (AS) and Prophet Idrees (AS) were lifted to heaven.

According to Zakir Naik, only Hazrat Isa (AS) was lifted to heaven and no other Prophet was lifted alive.

2. Status of Prophet Isa (AS) will be of a Prophet but he will follow the Shariyah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Your Zakir Naik says that Hazrat Isa (AS) will descend as a common man and He (AS) will not be a Prophet.
According to Zakir Naik, only Hazrat Isa (AS) was lifted to heaven and no other Prophet was lifted alive.
YES HE
is correct
bcoz As our holy Quran says
hr nafas ko mout ka zaiqa chakhna hy.
to Isa (AS) k elawa hr aik ki jaan nikali gahi hy
ur Idress ki b jaan nikal li gahi thi wo alag bat hy kh
He has gone to heaven with malahika.(will give hadith,if u demand)
2. Status of Prophet Isa (AS) will be of a Prophet but he will follow the Shariyah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Your Zakir Naik says that Hazrat Isa (AS) will descend as a common man and He (AS) will not be a Prophet.
these are also correct

He will b under Imam mhdi.will pray salat behind Him.
__________________
always speak truth!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatimak For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Sunday, October 16, 2011), imbindas (Sunday, August 28, 2011), MaShWaNeE (Sunday, August 28, 2011)
  #46  
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,585
Thanks: 2,425
Thanked 15,842 Times in 5,005 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatimak View Post
According to Zakir Naik, only Hazrat Isa (AS) was lifted to heaven and no other Prophet was lifted alive.
YES HE
is correct
bcoz As our holy Quran says
hr nafas ko mout ka zaiqa chakhna hy.
to Isa (AS) k elawa hr aik ki jaan nikali gahi hy
ur Idress ki b jaan nikal li gahi thi wo alag bat hy kh
He has gone to heaven with malahika.(will give hadith,if u demand)
Un ki Jaan Aasmaon pe hi qabz ki gai thi. Zameen se wo hayat hi uthaye gaye thay.
Quote:
2. Status of Prophet Isa (AS) will be of a Prophet but he will follow the Shariyah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Your Zakir Naik says that Hazrat Isa (AS) will descend as a common man and He (AS) will not be a Prophet.
these are also correct

He will b under Imam mhdi.will pray salat behind Him.
You are mistaken. Baat Imam Mehdi ki nahi ho rahi. Sawal yeh hai keh Hazrat Isa AS ki hesiyat kya ho gee? Zakir Naik clearly said "He will not come as a Prophet". Jab ke baat khud Nabi Pak (SAW) ne fermai hai keh Hazrat Isa AS Nabi hon gay. Aap Zakir ki baton ko sahi sabit kernay ke liye us ki baat ko koi aur maani na pehnaein.
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
  #47  
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Taimoor Gondal's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mandi Bahauddin
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,058 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Un ki Jaan Aasmaon pe hi qabz ki gai thi. Zameen se wo hayat hi uthaye gaye thay.

You are mistaken. Baat Imam Mehdi ki nahi ho rahi. Sawal yeh hai keh Hazrat Isa AS ki hesiyat kya ho gee? Zakir Naik clearly said "He will not come as a Prophet". Jab ke baat khud Nabi Pak (SAW) ne fermai hai keh Hazrat Isa AS Nabi hon gay. Aap Zakir ki baton ko sahi sabit kernay ke liye us ki baat ko koi aur maani na pehnaein.
mam this discussion is going no where. you should close this thread as discussing religion without proper knowledge is very sensitive matter.
shaid discussion k doran kuch members kuch galt bol dain ya kuch ulta seedha bol dain aur gunah k murtkib hon... so it is my humble request to close this thread.
__________________
Success is never achieved by the size of our brain but it is always achieved by the quality of our thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taimoor Gondal For This Useful Post:
MaShWaNeE (Sunday, August 28, 2011)
  #48  
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
most wanted's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: k.p.k, Galactic plane.
Posts: 175
Thanks: 174
Thanked 126 Times in 77 Posts
most wanted will become famous soon enough
Cool @ respected LI & roomi

koi ya nai kehta k Dr,ZAKIR NAIK jo kehta ha wo lafz-ba-lafz thek ha, wo hamari thara aik insan ha, be-shak un say ghalti hogi lekin is ka ya matlab nai k ham kahy k wo logo ko gumra kar raha ha. ap us k role ko deky, kitny log un k hatho mushaf-ba-islam huey ha. kitny log jo quran ka mazaq uraty thy un ki waja say ab mun tak nai kol sakty.

mery khyal ma to aj kal k material dor main ager koi islam ki khidmat k ley aik din b waqaf karta ha to hamy un ki dil-o-jan sa qadar karni chhey na k un k khilaf baty kary...

ap uny sunny jo bat un ki thek ho us ko ly jo thek nai usy na ly, aur jahan tak bat ha mislead karny ki to mery khyal ma koi kisi ko mislead nai kar sakta qk ya har insan ka faraz ha wo jo bat suny to us par amal karny aur dusro tak pohnchany sa pehly us bat ki tahqeeq kary. ham bazar ma ager 10 rupees ka aik jeez jab kharedthy ha to 5-6 shops ma us ki quality k bary ma tahqeeq karty ha to q na ham deen ki koi b bat 5-6 ulama sy confirm kary.
__________________
“Taleba Khawre ba Mula shai, Pa Kitab Porot ye Yadawai Shinki Khaluna”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to most wanted For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Sunday, August 28, 2011), fatimak (Sunday, August 28, 2011), MaShWaNeE (Sunday, August 28, 2011)
  #49  
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
He is right! You can say that earth was one big mass before big bang. For when you say it had infinite density it means either it had infinite mass(a very big mass) or (almost)zero volume.
As Density=mass/volume, Density=infinity if and only if mass=infinity or volume=zero. If mass=0 and volume too=0 then density=undefined(indeterminate).
The point you missed is that there is a difference between one big mass and infinite mass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
He is just a molvi, he is not supposed to teach us quantum mechanics. If he starts talking in terms of quarks and things like that no one will understand. By the way what's wrong with his statement? Did these atomic particles not ultimately join together to form stars and planets?
Sequence is wrong. By the way what is wrong with this statement that first he was born and then his father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
Of course Aristotle knew but how many of the lay men knew of that? If every one knew that, why did uncle Copernicus take pains to prove in 16th century that earth is round?
Albiruni ,born in 973 AD, estimated the diameter of Earth (his figure was very near to the correct one). And your uncle did not work to prove that earth is spherical but to prove that the sun is center around which earth and other planets revolve, the theory known as heliocentric theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
Only Aristotle knew of that!
You underestimate early civilizations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
He is just a molvi, he is not supposed to teach us quantum mechanics.
In other words you say that he is just an MBBS doctor, he is not supposed to teach us what he is teaching....
Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
10th grade student must also know that Zakir naik is not a nuclear scientist.
Then why is he delivering lectures on this subject?
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
  #50  
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by most wanted View Post
koi ya nai kehta k Dr,ZAKIR NAIK jo kehta ha wo lafz-ba-lafz thek ha, wo hamari thara aik insan ha, be-shak un say ghalti hogi lekin is ka ya matlab nai k ham kahy k wo logo ko gumra kar raha ha. ap us k role ko deky, kitny log un k hatho mushaf-ba-islam huey ha. kitny log jo quran ka mazaq uraty thy un ki waja say ab mun tak nai kol sakty.

mery khyal ma to aj kal k material dor main ager koi islam ki khidmat k ley aik din b waqaf karta ha to hamy un ki dil-o-jan sa qadar karni chhey na k un k khilaf baty kary...

ap uny sunny jo bat un ki thek ho us ko ly jo thek nai usy na ly, aur jahan tak bat ha mislead karny ki to mery khyal ma koi kisi ko mislead nai kar sakta qk ya har insan ka faraz ha wo jo bat suny to us par amal karny aur dusro tak pohnchany sa pehly us bat ki tahqeeq kary. ham bazar ma ager 10 rupees ka aik jeez jab kharedthy ha to 5-6 shops ma us ki quality k bary ma tahqeeq karty ha to q na ham deen ki koi b bat 5-6 ulama sy confirm kary.
Munasib baat hay. Meray khayal main kisi kay gumrah honay ya na honay ka faisla hum nahi kar saktay chahay wo sunni ho wahabi ya Ahal Tashee. So I limited my discussion to his scientific mistakes and not religious viewpoint.

Bilkul wo Islam ki khidmat kar rahay hain. I appreciate his thesis that all religions have a common origin. But while he is working on finding similarities between religions, he says something which infuriates a sect of Islam. No doubt he is free to believe whatever he wants to but you know whatever you say publicly will be discuss publicy. No one asked him to curse Yazid but agar wo yazeed ko openly Razi Allah na kahtay or door az kaar Ahadith kay mafhoom say yeah sabit karnay ki koshish na kartay kay wo Ashra Mubashra ki saf main khara hay tu is say Zakir Naik pay koi azaab tu nahi aa jana tha. Unka personal aqeed jo bhi ho laikin unhain munafarat or firqa wariat nahi phailani chaheye.

Baqi rahi baat unki credibility ki tu I was once his fan and a regular listener, but when I had the oppertuinity to transcribe and edit his work my view was thoroughly changed. And I already explained why was it so.
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
The Following User Says Thank You to JazibRoomi For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Sunday, August 28, 2011)
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Islamic Doc Predator Islam 43 Thursday, June 28, 2018 09:07 AM
Share your Favorite YouTube Video here Leonidas Humorous, Inspirational and General Stuff 584 Monday, September 03, 2012 12:12 PM
Muslim Scientists and Scholars Faraz_1984 Islamiat 63 Monday, August 04, 2008 04:44 PM
Jihaad of Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h.) Eve Islam 0 Monday, July 30, 2007 11:10 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.