Saturday, April 27, 2024
08:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 22, 2007

DMG is on a distinguished road

wohi muneeb ur rehman jis ne kabhi eid ka chand nahi dekha aur hamesha kehta hai ke chand nazar nahi aaya lihaza eid parson hogi...

wohi muneeb ur rehman jis ke chairman ship me pakistan me 3 eids howein...

wese dear this book " PARDA " has very little concern with islam it has just highlighted social devestating outcomes of co education...

SOME POINTS FROM THE BOOK:

1: in usa n uk more than 90 % students get corrupted before leaving dere schools.
2: co education institutes r second after night clubs where such activities happen.
3: one who doesnt have gal or boy friend r considered mentally or physically ill.
4: 70 % gals become pregnant in dere colleges.
5: 3D ( dance, drink, drugs) parties r a feature of co education.
6: woman who wears a perfume n is sensed by man will not even smell the smell of paradise.
7: frustration invents very ignoble means of satisfying opposite sex which includes very objectionalbe acts by students.
8: sex diseases r very common in this culture.
9 :gals of 9 years age are advised by there moms to get precautionary measures before corruption n mostly moms keep such stuff in the bags of dere daughters to avoid pregnancy.( TRUE NEWS FROM LONDON TIMES, i myself read this ).
10: majority of university students gave birth to babies...on investigation..very bright students of there own university found to be the fathers of those babies. ( A SURVEY ).

Islam was prudent enough to foresee all this n thts y islam prohibited free mingling.

@advocates of free mingling
u talk alot abt intentions...tell me how long does it take to change intention when everything dere is working for change in intention...

wese u shuld have been convinced by the post of last island n if still u r not convined than i can only one thing :

TUMHARE LIYE TUMHARA DEEN AUR HUMAREE LIYEE HUMARA .
kiyani (Tuesday, October 18, 2011), Last Island (Wednesday, August 22, 2007), Muskan Ghuman (Thursday, August 23, 2007), prieti (Thursday, August 23, 2007), STRAIN2 (Thursday, August 23, 2007)

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

They should only display their adornments to their husbands
or their fathers or their husbands’ fathers,
or their sons or their husbands’ sons
or their brothers or their brothers’ sons
or their sisters’ sons
or other women

Sorry bro time has changed.. iam sory to Quote but lets be clear and open as its an issue of such importance...
Hope we know about Insect? So in that case uper refrence ki validity kahan tak jati hai think about it....

Or those they own as slaves

SORRY?????????????????????????????????? oh that’s a controversial topic lols SLAVER IS ABOLISHED THROUGH IJTIHAD AND PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE STRICTLY AGAINST DISCUSSING THE ISSUE OF COCUBINAGE SYSTEM RIT PALS..................?
NOTE: COCUBINAGE WAS ONLY ABOLISHED RECENTLY THROUGH IJTIHAD PROBABLY AS SUNNAH AUR QURAN MIEN IS K OBLISHMENT KA KHEEN ZIKAR NAHEE...............................
(it was in practice till hazrat umer bin abdul Aziz’s times)

or their male attendants who have no sexual desire

INTENTIONS CAN BE JUDGED ONLY BY ALLAH

or children who still have no awareness

RECENT RESEARCH IN CHILD PHYCHOLOGY ALONG WITH HIGHLY HAILED YAH AM TALKING ABOUT FROID….
AND HIS STAGES OF CHILD PHYCHOLOGY..
ALL OF THEM ORAL,, ANAL PHALICLATENCY AUR ODOLESCENCE….
IN KO PARHNIE SAE YAE BAAT BHI SABIT HUTI HAI K WOMEN SHOULD EVEN TAKE CARE FROM CHIILDREN IN “display their adornments” RESPECT…

Above debate proves that validity of refrences and its authenticity should be kept in mind while quoting them lolz….

Last edited by Kamran Chaudhary; Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Use of red fonts

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

well DMG bro if thats our perception regarding MUFTI-e-AZAM( jis pae pakistan k sab mufti mutafik hien
than i think pakistan mien sae kisi bhi mufti ka fatwa quote karna bhi useless hai

Hence Proved lols first topic tu thik karo dubara
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Hello worthy members

Note : This place is exlusively reserved for quoted topic "Does Islam Authorize Co-Education System?" . Irrelevent posts will be deleted under this thread.

Members are requested to avoid posting counter aggressive arguments. Else, Their case will come under moderation.

Your co-operation will be appreciated

Thank u very much
marshal453 (Thursday, August 23, 2007)
Old Thursday, August 23, 2007

Decisive is on a distinguished road

AOA Respected Members.
the discussion was so long just skimed, saw different opionions and thoughts. Well i am really Thankful to STRAIN, LAST ISLAND and DMG for providing good and enough information on the topic. i guess this topic should be brought to an end after the arguments given by the members ( strain, last island, Dmg) very convincing and logical for all the members, though some of the members were not able to take in the information/Arguments properly.

Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Decisive For This Useful Post:
DMG (Thursday, August 23, 2007), kiyani (Tuesday, October 18, 2011), Last Island (Thursday, August 23, 2007), STRAIN2 (Thursday, August 23, 2007)
Old Thursday, August 23, 2007
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

decesive is right !!
nothing we r doing but beating about the bushes...even though there are useful posts specially by last island queen still some people are behaving to be blind on the very controversy !!! and very well the topic as i already mentioned wanted other answers than are really being provided except some of the most starting ones !!!
Old Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fatima Ali is infamous around these parts

@starin

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, except in regard to what your hearts deliberately intend”
[al-Ahzaab 33:5]

shukar khudaya,,,,u gave answer to all ur posts and questions urself bro....
im just trying to say FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THAT
"ACTIONS ARE JUDGED BY INTENTIONS" HADITH OF HOLY PROPHET(PBUH)

@dmg
just answer my one question...

y intermingling is not allowed in masjid e nabvi ( saw ) ?

wel bro islam doesnt stop on ful stop,,do u know what ijtihad is???i hope u know that....
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Post You need to know DO and DONTS

Quote:
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, except in regard to what your hearts deliberately intend”
[al-Ahzaab 33:5]

shukar khudaya,,,,u gave answer to all ur posts and questions urself bro....
im just trying to say FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THAT
"ACTIONS ARE JUDGED BY INTENTIONS" HADITH OF HOLY PROPHET(PBUH)
Tauqeer said right. Nothing we are doing now but beating about the bushes. Sister you are diong nothing but useless discussion now. Read carefully the first part of the ayah which says "And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake". Delibrate mistake is a SIN. It is very well clear from the ayah. Now what ??

Take my words....
You need to know DO and DONTS first. Then comes INTENTION.

Sadly people take something from the Quran which suits them and leave other which does not suit them.

Allah says in Quran;
"Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth."
(Al-Baqrah, verse 42)

Last edited by Kamran Chaudhary; Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Use of red fonts
The Following User Says Thank You to STRAIN2 For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Sunday, August 26, 2007)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

AoA worthy people.
V heated debate going on

When ever we talk about any prestigious principle of islam, often we become so emotional to extent tht we start behaving insensibly.

I want to ask few questions.

Can we realy seperate intermingling of sexes from work places i.e hospitals, banks, courts, airlines,private companies even from schools etc. ?? Can u demand for seperate departments or organisations in this country.? ( Must consider the economic condition of this country)

Logical reason is required here.

2. Some one recommended to read Maulana Mauadai sb's book, If he was extremly opposite of co-getherings, than Y his female party workers r working in co-assembly? y MMA members work in co assembly?

Attraction between 2 sexes is cent percent natural, no one can stop it or put an obstacle in its way. Even u stop system of co-education, I dont think so , the attraction between genders would stop, certainly they would find alternatives in neighbours, in relatives or via internet etc.

I hope u got my point.
Waiting for constructive criticism wid LOGIC.
marshal453 (Monday, August 27, 2007)
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
AOA FOrum members

Quote:
Waiting for constructive criticism wid LOGIC.

Inshallah the discussion will be constructive and to the point in accordance with Quran and Sunnah.

Let us analyze the subject of the post first and see how the discussion was proceeded. The topic of the post was "Does Islam Authorize Co-Education System?". The discussion then moved towards the co-education system in Pakistan. Further possibility of seperation of sexes in educational institudes were discussed and now finally possibility of seperation of sexes in work places is going to be next.

Let us conclude step by step.

A) As far as the first part (i.e. original topic of the post) is concerned, it has been fairly proven by members like sister LAST ISLAND and myself in light of Quran and Sunnah, that Islam condemn free intermixing of both sexes. I guess a sound mind have no objection towards the references given.

B) As far as Pakistan is concerned, the rules given in Islam are UNIVERSAL. Its not that some are applicable in Pakistan and others in NEPAL or any other country. You cannot say that Islam does not authorize co-education but in Pakistan it is allowed.

C) Now come to the possibilty part. As far as possibility is concered, i agree that it cannot be done overnight. But meantime, certain precautions shall be taken into account to avoid society being fallen into something which Islam does not permit. Some of these precautions i have given in my earlier posts. We have to agree that environment in our co-educational institutions are KNOWN TO EVERYONE. Atleast agree this. All of us know what is going on. So, atleast take first step.

i) Seperate the classrooms (OR) have fair seperation in single lecture hall between male and females
ii) Dress code to be implemented as per Islamic teachings.
iii) Conduct strict check on both genders
iv) Areas outside lecture halls (canteens, waiting rooms etc shall be seperate)
v) Administration to take care of any Un-islamic function (music shows, fashion shows etc.) not to take place in the institude.

I dont think any fair and sound mind have problems accepting these basic precautions.

Sirf is liyey keh possible nahi hai...we cannot ignore anything. ust by saying that it is now impossbile to run banking system without interest, you cannot close your eyes. The laws are given by Allah, and we have to strive hard to adopt them.

D) Now comes a new aspect of discussion. Intermixing of sexes in workplaces.

Quote:
Can we realy seperate intermingling of sexes from work places i.e hospitals, banks, courts, airlines,private companies even from schools etc. ?? Can u demand for seperate departments or organisations in this country.? ( Must consider the economic condition of this country)

Logical reason is required here. .

My answer is same for this issue also. As a first attempt we have to take strict precautions.

I can give you atleast example of where i live. In Saudi Arabia, females are working in hospitals as doctors, receptionist and nurses. You cannot imagine how good the hijab is implemented here. Moreover, har had tak koshish ki jaati hai keh females seperate hon. Like, female receptionist are normaly for ladies. Similarly, their is no airhostess in Saudi arabian airline. Now dont tell that their will be unemployment issues and others. Unemployment sirf airlines ka masla nahi...pooray Pakistan ka hai.

Quote:
2. Some one recommended to read Maulana Mauadai sb's book, If he was extremly opposite of co-getherings, than Y his female party workers r working in co-assembly? y MMA members work in co assembly? .

I'm not defendin this. But atleast see that all the members are in Shariah PARDA.

Quote:
Attraction between 2 sexes is cent percent natural,

Agreed. This is what Allah has made.

Quote:
no one can stop it or put an obstacle in its way.

Brother, by giving this statement you are going away of one of the most important concept of AMAR BIL MAROOF WA NAHI ANIL MUNKAR. Once understood and accepted by heart that this free intermixing is against Islamic teachings, you have to resist this system. This is your religious obligation. RAISE YOUR VOICE against unislamic values atleast. Dont protect them.

Quote:
I dont think so , the attraction between genders would stop, certainly they would find alternatives in neighbours, in relatives or via internet etc.

Do your job first, and let the results be taken care by Allah (swt). Allah has mentioned in so many places in Quran even to Prophet Muhammad (saw) that your duty is to give them my message, the rest you leave on your Allah. It's Allah who turn thier hearts not you. But in same time, dont forget your obligation to raise your voice against evil in society.

PS:
There are some misconceptions regarding AMAR BIL MARUF WA NAHI ANIL MUKAR. A very good book is with me regarding this in urdu translation from arabic. I will try to sum up the whole booklet in short form and try to translate it sometime Inshallah and share with all brothers and sisters here.
Anarkali (Thursday, August 30, 2007), Last Island (Tuesday, August 28, 2007), Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, August 29, 2007), prieti (Tuesday, August 28, 2007)