Monday, April 29, 2024
04:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 05, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

Last Island: Please tell me if my post has got something personal or rude touch. I guess not.

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

@ last island

I m trying to be as polite as possible but as I said i just want people to talk on the basis of evidence. Not just biased opinions.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by irshadsod View Post
Last Island: Please tell me if my post has got something personal or rude touch. I guess not.
My post is for every member participating in this thread.
irshadsod (Friday, February 05, 2010)

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

We know enough to make a rational decision and atleast form an opinion.how do you know that her husband has not been threatened by some forces or blackmailed by certain people? as you are accusing me of fallacies how can u yourself be so sure???

------

last post was for sarhan..anyways i will get back to this whole thing tonight after coming back from university in case this thread stays till then. I gtg.

CHILL

and yes injustice done to anyone,anywhere in the world does make me work even more for the cause of justice.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, February 05, 2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: posts merged
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

We people should not take these agencies / intelligence / law enforcing authorities so easy. They have each option to brain wash any body, threat any body, and compel everybody to admit or express their wanted views. What to talk of any husband, brother, father, or son? they torture people in various manners even people themselves own and admit those crimes / violations which they infact had never committed.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, February 05, 2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling error

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough

@ Last Island

Dear, declare who started being personal?

@ Black Avenger

I never said I was sure on anything. It was no more about the topic, its the way you talk to others and impose your point of you. I did not impose, I presented it.

And I am not coming back to this again.
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.
38th CTP (FSP)

Purab, you know the meaning of your name? You know how the lively and soothing air is when it comes from Purab. Purab air is so strong that it is believed : dead things get alive when theY come across Purab Hawa.

We need you here in the like manner. But lets be professional by forgetting our identities. We are here as minds not emotions. Minds always work rationally.

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough

@ irshadsod

Pardon me dear if my posts sound rude to you, I assure you they are not intended to be. And yes brother I do not work on the bases of emotions, this might be one of the reasons why my posts sound rude.
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.

Legend is on a distinguished road

Quite interesting I must say.
Something that the americans couldn't prove in the court of justice is so easily assumed in our country. It is dunce of anyone to allege on the basis of mere speculations. Dr. Afia was convicted of murder attempt during her interrogation, the jury had no interest to probe about the charges which compelled the "sane and most efficient" agencies arresting a person, detain and take her to Afghanistan. Media gave a hue cry over the decision and concluded it as biased and prejudiced because no evidence was presented supporting the charges on the basis of which she was convicted. Whatever be the reason of this decision, we cannot ignore that her behavior gave the jury an impetus to go ahead for a red signal. Coming to the point that whether she was involve in terrorist activities or not so I think five years of interrogation and investigation must be sufficient for such an advanced intelligence institute - to produce some proof which may help them denouncing Dr. Afia and proving her guilty beyond any doubts - which in fact failed in this regard.
Still if you people want to continue to support the common idiocy, being; "she must have done something", then I would say, carry on as you are in a liberty to do so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
Ayesha Mahmood (Friday, February 05, 2010), Last Island (Friday, February 05, 2010)
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

quite some temp here

Well i guess what we r trying to defend here(or at least i am) is tht in the recent decision by the American jury the justice was not done. I dont know Dr Afia life history nd her true motives nd i doubt anyone here does so. May be the agencies investigating her may knw da truth but had they knew smthng they shd had presented the evidences in the court.

The issue being discussed was tht if the decision of jury was justified or not. We are saying it was not just coz we didnt see any evidences presented b4 the jury 2 declare her guilty of the charges put against her. Nd these charges included the attempted murder of USA official only nd no other like her links 2 Terrorist etc.

Now there may be every possibility tht she actually was involved in some illegal activities but thn again unless ample evidences r provided she cant be declared guilty. No matter how much u like or dislike a person but in the court law its the evidences tht prevail.

Nd just like many other members i had 2 think long b4 i decided tht shd i post here smthing or not. Nd y i felt so i wont mention as it may further cause further out of the context debate.

My request here is to all meber is to plz confine ur views to merits of the case nd try to defend ur view pt over tht only.
I

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.