Monday, April 29, 2024
09:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hamarapakistan will become famous soon enough

IF u consider MQM as neutral observer without any prejudice, it has competent leadership.There are no corruption allegation on MQM leadership.They are still live in 5-10 marlas houses.There were record development program during Mustafa Kamal but no developmental activities during so-called patriotic parties.I think this thread is going to be controversial.Some people don't change for the sake of no change let it go

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@faseeh muhammad
i agree with you that there r no angels in other parties. but no crystal clear proof has been found in video form upto that extent as has been collected against mqm. follow the link and find rigging proofs against mqm
http://www.youtube.com/v/WbpWPoWeG_g

moreover, the torture cells of waderars are found in rural areas. but look at mqm which has such as cells in the urban areas of economic hub of pakistan.

i agree again at the point that worst evils do exist in rural areas. but the point is that these menaces do exist owing to illiteracy and feudalism.
but what about the civilized and educatead leadership of urban karachi which has been a staunch critic of feudal practices.......is following practically the same mindset as is followed by evil waderars in village.

Actually mqm wants to enjoy two shows in one ticket.

They love to extract the flavours of pleasure from two opposite positions.
have a look at their hypocracies:
  • on one hand they criticize feudals and at the same time they make alliances with them.
  • they take much care of karachi, but at the same time they ignore the liyari,s downtrodden.
  • they love democracy but stand behind the dictator and the abrogater of constitution and democracy.
  • they construct the bridges and demolish the peace in karachi
  • they are against prejudice but want to protect muhajirs.
  • at times they play sindh card and at times start clamouring pertaining federation
  • zia's offspring but hate zia
  • mqm is extremely patriotic and their leader deems that the great divide of 47 was an insane trauma.
  • they claim to be the anti-establishment party and then always sit in the lap of every govt....how they managed to mangle two extremes;the power and anti-establishmentism? amazing. altaf bhai is a genius.
i agree with you that all parties in our political system are not working on ideal grounds . and they can be blamed owing to several evils.but no one carries such as no. of black holes as are carried by mqm .
contrast the below facts:
  • PPP: corruption + rigging + familiism + feudalism + proamericanism
  • PML (N): corruption + rigging + feudalism + proamericanism + family politics
  • PML (Q): corruption + feudalism + family politics + pro usa + pro-dictatorship
  • PTI: one man show + pro talibanism
  • MQM: rigging + pro americanism + terror of gun + pro-indianism + one man show + ethnicity + pro dictatorship + pro_establishment + so much love for "the partition plan and the result 'pakistan'"
You should decide who is the victor in this race of objections.

now fantasize the vintage if mqm comes to power:

1] they will give so much provincial autonomy that every province will be liberated because mqm strictly believes in liberalism

2] Kashmir will surely become part and parcel of pakistan as mqm has "always" supported the freedom struggle and cause of kashmiris.

3] no access would be offered to India to approach Afghanistan as mqm has always "hated" India.

4] our strategic assets would be "secure" then ever

5] no violence will be allowed in any city of pakistan

6] no political party will collect "bhatta" in any city

7] no street crimes would be patronized by any political organization

8] ideology of jinnah and iqbal would be enforced fully

9] pro americanism will vanish from the great soil of our motherland.

10] target killing will be unknown to any city of pakistan

11] ethnicity will perish and pluralism will prevail in pakistan.

So, all pakistanis are requested to give an approval to mqm to create the above mentioned pakistan. this is the only way of our salvation and the satisfaction of the souls of jinnah and iqbal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

Abdullah Vinjhar is on a distinguished road

Real face of MQM
UK action against Altaf demanded
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=8912

PTI’s white paper: MQM accused of killing thousands
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-7-2007_pg7_46

Political parties that ally with MQM will lose’
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-6-2007_pg12_4
The Following User Says Thank You to Abdullah Vinjhar For This Useful Post:
waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

waqaskayani is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down @faseeh favoritism

brother i guess u ur self took it tooooooooo personal even u shd follow the trait of CSP officer , wht ever u wrote in the light of ur limited knowledge in the responce of so called sensitive topic was surley very very bious.I m not at all against any political party since evry party follows the defined MANSHOOR laid down by the party president.BUT bhai i m quiet surprise to see 1 leader tries to infuse his nation distitutes ,the sense of inferiority complex?????// i guess if u call ur self a LEADER BORN TO GUIDE THE NATION shuld nevr try to create resentment among already necessitous,penurious,impecunious and those who r on the bread line against the affluent tht will automaticaly create an convetousness among THE WHOLE NATION. i will end up writing , i lived my whole life in karachian so me a pure KARACHIANif wants were horses evn beggers wod ride.

malirab is on a distinguished road

@HUMARA PAKISTAN
Quote:
IF u consider MQM as neutral observer without any prejudice, it has competent leadership.There are no corruption allegation on MQM leadership.They are still live in 5-10 marlas houses.There were record development program during Mustafa Kamal but no developmental activities during so-called patriotic parties.I think this thread is going to be controversial.Some people don't change for the sake of no change let it go.
Do u really have knowledge about the mqm party then give me answer of the following queries.

1. According to you ,Mqm is not involved in corruption then how does it maintain its more than 2000 units all over pakistan?

Minimum expenditure of each unit is 20,000 per month. Total 4 Crore each month ,who paid them that much amount? Are MQM minister really hailing from a financially sound family ,according to you their leadership and followers are middle-class people.

2. Have you ever been to Nine zero (90)?

There are more than 50 employees performing their duties at the entrance gate. I myself asked one mqm karkun how much are you paid he said that party pays me 7000 per month. Total = 3,5000. per month for security guards from where they get money?

Karachi, the city of lights, have become a murkiest city and everyone is facing load-shedding problem except MQM. Mein 4 saal nine zero k saamnay raha hon kabi light jaaty nahi dekhi. do u know 24 hrs light chalany ka kitna bill aata hay woh bhi more than 100 houses ka which are located adjacent to nine zero? How mqm pays the bills?

Lets think ,there are 100 members of mqm in provincial assembly while 40 in central. Provincial member of sindh assembly ki salary lagado 2 lac,salary kam hy but for your satisfication.

2 lacs multiply by 100 = 2 crore

National assembly 40 members 4 lac laga dety hain salary,kya yad karogy dost.4 lacs multiply by 40 = 16000000. Aggregate = 36000000

bhai 4 crore tu minimum units ka kharcha hay ,how the honourable party maintains?

Yahan jitny bhi urdu speaking hay please do let me know how much contributation have been given by u to mqm.

1. car expenditures
2.electricity
3.communications
4.Altaf bhai ka kharcha
5. Units all over the world
6. MQM newspaper
7. MQM metro channel
8. Salary of those employees who are working day and night at Nine zero

en sab chezon k pese kahan se aaty hain dost,aaasmaan se pese girty hain Nine zero per?

3. You are utterly saying that MQM MAYOR made a history by making bridges in karachi? hyna

30,000 security official on different ranks were recruited and they all were mqm workers,agar ap mujy un jobs k ads dekha dein i will salute you.

Have you been to water board? 15,00 posts were filled on party basis. ab yahi kahogy ppp, ML-n sab karti hay whynot mqm . dear MQM tu awaami party hyna then where is awaam?

4. think for a jiffy,if we compare all muhajirs views regarding MQM role with the rest of the people in our country,negative comments will come more than positive.

kya sab jhot hay,MQM aur Altaf sacha hay?

Are the following people wrong and mere MQM is right?

1. Imran khan
2.Nawaz
3. Jui
4.jamiat
5.Anp
6.ppp
7. jeay sindh
8. national front
9.sindh taraki pasand party
10. mqm haqiqi
11.neutral people in millions

lastly,do let me know in which sense you have used competent leadership?
has Altaf done masters in political science from harvard?

Thanks for tolerating the bitter truth.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to malirab For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Vinjhar (Tuesday, July 27, 2010), ali emraan (Tuesday, July 27, 2010), Sociologist PU (Tuesday, July 27, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

samraa is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb listen please

i think we should neutral in our opinion.we should discuss on this thread with logic and proofs.being the residence of kararchi i have seen and suffer all the situation in 92 and 96 specially as a common man.
MQM is a political party having an strong organizational structure.no one is perfect so they also has some negative points but overall this party has a bright future due to their struggle and dedications.MQM is the party of middle and lower class.they wants to finish the feudalism thats why these land lords(wadera and jagirdars) doesnot like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to samraa For This Useful Post:
hamarapakistan (Thursday, July 29, 2010)

malirab is on a distinguished road

@Humara Pakistan

Quote:
infact the population of pathans iin Karachi is more(40-50 Lakh) then in Peshawar or in Kabul.Generally pistol culture is confined to pathan and they are more involved in target killing , street firing ,kidnapping etc.But being a major political party of karachi ,Mostly MQM is blamed.
Were pathans living in karachi in 1990s?
If Pistol culture is confined to pathans then who was indricriminately killing faultless sindhi people in karachi in 1992? May be Ghosts hahahahha
Brother you might not know there are 800 lawyers working at different courts of sindh and it is their duty to provide legal safeguard to such terrorist who work for mqm?

You want me to quote a video in which haider abbas Rizvi sahab has said all this.

Didnot you watch the videos of Aaj Tv posted by few members here in which MQM terrorist are carrying machine Guns?

Okay the gun carriers were pathan,maan liya dost.
then why Governor Sindh and City nazim with others representators of mqm went to Aaj tv and asked apology?
You want me to quote this news,published in many news papers?

Quote:
1 Yea there are so many so many cases against him and these cases are pending cases just like pending cases of ZARDARI (Money laundering, Swiss case and Nawaz Shrif (Huadaibia paper mills case)
All politicians were labeled with curruption cases then why Murder cases were fallen into the pokets of mqm leadership,why not other cases?
Do you know ,who killed haqeem saeed and who was blamed?

What is this?

The list showed that MQM chief Altaf Hussain had got withdrawn the highest number of cases against him – 72, including 31 on murder and 11 on attempt to murder charges. Dr Farooq Sattar, the MQM’s parliamentary leader, occupied the second slot. A total of 23 cases were withdrawn against him, including five on charges of murder and four on attempt to murder.

The third biggest beneficiary appeared to be provincial minister Shoaib Bukhari, of the MQM, against whom 21 cases were withdrawn, including 16 on murder and attempt to murder charges.
The Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping, Babar Ghouri, Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad, Imran Farooq, Saleem Shahzad, Waseem Akhtar and former MNA Kunwar Khalid Yunus are other prominent MQM leaders who benefited from the NRO.
Source : http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/.../04--nro-qs-10

@Faseeh

For question for Solving a problem at Units, one should first answer that y problem are brought to the Sardars, Wadaraz, Khanz, Chaudhriz what power do they have got to resolve an issue?

What are you saying guys.
On the one hand you all are claiming that MQM is against feaudalism and on the other hand u are saying that if waderas are solving matters of people at their houses then why dont MQM solve people's matters at Units?
Where is difference?
MQM tu awaami party hyna thora sa change hona chahiyeh,kya kehty ho dear.

Who is responsible for killing of Haqiqi workers..Tell me who is responsible for killing of Mutahada workers?

are you meant to say when MQM workers are killed then they do kill others in retaliation?
Dont you know majority of the dying political activist in target killing in karachi,are hailing from Haqiqi? Kya haqiqi waly khud maarty hain ,wow new culture Suicide shooting

Do you know ,how many times in a single year,MQM calls for strike?
you know or dont ,kaho tu mein figure post kardo.

@ Choudhry

Regardin MQM, I have sufficient concrete knowledge as I don't intend to believe in propagandas. Definitly, there are a lot of propagandas against MQM but here I want to repeat the example of Iqbal Niazi's (former DG IB) statement about unjustified operation against MQM. There are many evidants that MQM is just being blamed for May 12's incident.

I would suggest you to go to any optician for checkup of your eyes.
Bhai MQM workers are carrying heavy loaded guns on 12 may,havnt you seen videos?

The knowledge I have about MQM is;
1. Its ideology with concrete policies and party constitution which is a remarkable difference from other feudalistic parties. They don't believe in feudalism, it is praisable move. (O JAGIRDARA, ;-) ).

Improve your knowledge brother.
What is difference in the policy of mqm and Jagirdaars?
Both are against Education,have any Jagirdaar or Mqm representator ever asked for Education?
Koi ek statement dekha do?
Both are against education,there is no difference in their policies.

2. Its organizational structure as each and every worker is party in himself. There is acknowledgement for worker's efforts.

What about Awaam? if a worker is being killed due to his own evil deeds why Awaam has to face minimum 3 days strike?

3. Representative's criteria to be nominated, which demands Education, Morality and Competency. We can take example of Mustafa Kamal, his devoution and personal effort is itself an example that doesn't need to be highlighted as it do so itself.

Besides him,is their any person who ever potrayed positive picture of MQM?
Naimatullah khan k kaam bhool gaye?
Bhutto bhool gaye?
Nuclear bomb bhol gaye?
Punjab Highway bhool gaye?
Sirf karachi ki bridges banany wala yaad hay wow what a knowledge you have.
on the works of mustafa kamal the whole mqm is presented as awaami party then how would you forget the measures taken by BB and Zulfi
phir Zardari bhi acha hona chahiyeh.

Ek baat tu batao yaar?
Why mustafa kamal was showing himself off on media that he has done this and he has done that why?
Media ki support kyun leta tha?
were not you seeing his advertisements on tv,i myself was fedup by watching his works on tv.
Honest bandy ko advertisements ki zaroorat nahi hoti,woh kise ki Tareef ka muhtaaj nahi hota.

4. There are not just slogans but practical moves, that'z the most bright aspect.

Practice of mutiliating bodies of those people who have never committed crime ever.
How many Anp workers are killed?
why MQM terrorists are killing those pathans who are running hotels,working as gate keepers and driver rakhshaws and buses etc.
Why buses are always burnt whenever strike is called by MQM?

5. And why not it is being Nationalist party, definitly it is going to be a National party as I am observing its political efforts in my NA.
HAHA
You have admitted that ,this party is based on eithnicity?

I am neutral in my opinion and being a student of Political Science, I can quote a line by Prof. Qamar Abbas, my Teacher in PU that there are two parties which can be called Political Parties due to their organizational structure and ideology, these are MQM and PPP. He is an analyst of Politics of Pakistan so I respect his view and he is neutral in his statement.

Take a look at my points ,i have done graduation in political science ,secured highest marks in my whole division.
compare it with yours ,it might help u to the some extent.

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malirab For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), samraa (Thursday, September 30, 2010)
Old Wednesday, July 28, 2010

samraa is on a distinguished road
only one thing which i want 2 say
jis party mai mustafa kamal jaise log shamil hain us ka future definitely bright hai.
Old Friday, July 30, 2010

Shali is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately,it is the policy of punjabi lobby that sindhi,muhajir,pathans and balouch be remained in clash with eachother so that punjabi lobby can rule over them easily
Punjabi lobby wants to be dominant however it does not want mqm to be grown up much therefore Anp has been put against it for balancing the power in karachi.
Nawaz was the responsible of 15000 innocent lives of the muhajir people who advocated the army's action and remained silent.when Mqm chief shouted over him in london ,he warned him to be silent otherwise he will also enjoy the taste of bloody death like such muhajirs who were being killed cruelly in karachi.
http://www.youtube.com/v/SNytJjZ02zQ

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ia64St0cEqE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/v/IRtm0rvZ60o&feature=related
Old Friday, July 30, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@shali
if you have said that punjab has created that divide among ethnic sections than it means that.............you are accepting the below facts:

1]altaf bhai and mqm are the puppets of establishment

2]establishment uses mqm to create ethnic carnage in streets of karachi
of anp
3]mqm is not a political org. but a syndicate of killers of pro-establishment servile accomplices.
Closed Thread