Friday, May 03, 2024
05:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 26, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooman View Post
Answer of these questions can be easily giving by any Molana Sahaib, If i give you answer you wont see eye to eye with me. Why don't you ask this question from any Molana for your satisfactions.

However,

Punishments of Qatl u/s 302 PPC

Three punishments have been provided under section 302 PPC are as follows,

i. Death as qisas

ii. Death or imprisonment for life as tazir if proof provided in 304 PPC is not available

iii. Imprisonment which may extend to twenty five years.

Concept of Qatl and qisas in Islam.

“Oh belivers Qisas have been made obligatory on you in case of Qatl.”

“If any one kills a human being except in Qisas or Fasad he will be treated as if he has killed the whole humanity”

Human life and integrity is supreme in Islam and too much sanctity has been attached to it. The charge of common intention to murder in pursuit of a family vendetta at such stage as to whose shot proved fatal. The qatl-i-amd is punishable as Qisas, and if evidential standard is not fulfilled than punishment as Tazir up to twenty five years imprisonment.
I have this PPC book lying on my study table 24/7 and I was never asking you about death penalty under Pakistani law. I was asking about requirement of witnesses for proving qatl under Islamic law. So my question is still there, who says that 4 witnesses are required to prove a qatl?

Thanks for quoting a verse from Quran. But are you sure that the hadith you quoted is a correct one? Kindly give me its refernce number because as far as I remeber it, it talks about innocence and does not mention words of "Qisas or Fitna" anywhere.

Quote:
I accept you point. Anyways One thing is you missed that video which was broadcast was proved fake in which girls gets flogging by some beard guys and girl recevied Rs.500,000 to shoot this incident. Which you mentioned below:

. Hope all discussion was just to know both ends.
Good Luck.
Why is it that you just cherry-pick some lines from my posts?

Anyways, I was just trying to tell you how some people abused Islam. I know which NGO was blamed for staging the whole episode but at the same time, I believe in Swat, Afzal Khan Lala is a senior politician and has a credibility. He categorically said that it was a fake video. Rest, even if it was fake I wont bother myself to go into details. At the end of day, there were other people who were hanged right infront of whole public, Khooni chowk is Swat is known to most of us.

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, September 26, 2011 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Rooman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have this PPC book lying on my study table 24/7 and I was never asking you about death penalty under Pakistani law. I was asking about requirement of witnesses for proving qatl under Islamic law. So my question is still there, who says that 4 witnesses are required to prove a qatl?
Yes hadith is correct. I dont have exact source now, I heard this in BEYAN by Moluana.

Then tell me how to prove QATL, if 4 witnesses are not required? Is it possible to punish any guy without any witnesses ? You can get all answers of your questions from any Molana. Please do ask any Molana and reply me back i will be happy to see the change in your comments.

Quote:
Yes hadith is correct. I dont have exact source now, I heard this in BEYAN by Moluana.

Then tell me how to prove QATL, if 4 witnesses are not required? Is it possible to punish any guy without any witnesses ? You can get all answers of your questions from any Molana. Please do ask any Molana and reply me back i will be happy to see the change in your comments.
Then I have a suggestion for you, whenever you quote a hadith or a verse from Quran, make sure that you have the exact refernce.

Why are you dragging in a Maulana time and again? I just asked you because you said something like jab Islamic punishments ka pata nahi hota tu baat kyun kartay ho aap loug. Plus, there is no maulana culture in Islam. I, being a student of law, love analyzing Islamic law but what you were telling me was something unheard of thats why I asked you. Had I been that Maulana type person, I wont have bothered myself discussing all this in detail.

Mulana is not a culture, it is a person who isolate himself from wordly life to know the reality of life and preach people in right direction.

I give you challenge on topic " Islamic Shariah and Punishment " lets have debate with sources and quotations on 5th October. ( 5 th october because, i am in another city i dont have notes or books now here )

Is this ok with you?> its gona be have fun !

Quote:
Mulana is not a culture, it is a person who isolate himself from wordly life to know the reality of life and preach people in right direction.

I give you challenge on topic " Islamic Shariah and Punishment " lets have debate with sources and quotations on 5th October. ( 5 th october because, i am in another city i dont have notes or books now here )

Is this ok with you?> its gona be have fun !
Actually your definition of maulana will flare up any maulana. Who says that they isolate themselves from worldy life? Did Prophet (P.B.U.H) isolate himself from rest of the world?

Bhai meray I hope your blood is not up. You want to debate or discuss? Because I always try to avoid debates. Plus, what is it that you have prepared if you still have to look for your notes and stuff! lol (I hope you wont take this as a pinch of salt).

Anyways, everything depends on what exactly you say in that topic. If I find that I have something good to say, I'll say it, otherwise I find it better not to post instead of posting nonsense.

call2dill is on a distinguished road
Default there is nothing

i must say that we haven't hear, eyes arms, legs, brain. we are idiots i think so
one thing i should clear for you all people im one of you. those two brothers who were killed i dont know either they are criminals or not let me quote one saying of Hazret ALI (R.A) , he said that who is telling the news without confirmation that what is reality is a bigger lire. may be it is about media or about us because we don't need to confirmation. we hate our self please dont mind but i have to say that we we hate our self, because we are just enjoying to watch all these things but any way my perception is those boys are criminals. and we are only blaming police men and happy to listen that court has given punishment to them because we hate our police men we having many reasons to hate. but one thing u must know if u ll do again again like this one day u ll loss all hopes. after this incident many people who are working in this department they don't want to come and interfere and type of this activity please also think about that they are also like you , you are going on wrong side i know that we have many mistakes in our system i am saying in system not in police men please think about that yaar main kuch nai khana chahata tha laken this Pakistan is our home and all people who are living here is like my family members but some are not good.

Quote:
Did Prophet (P.B.U.H) isolate himself from rest of the world?
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Ghar-e-Hira mein jake ebadat karte te, Jab woh rasool ke martabey pe faiz hogaye tou unho ne ISLAM phelaya. Isi tarah jab koie shakash islam ki taleem hasil kerne lagta hey woh WORDLY affair seh khud ko alag kar ke Islam ki taleem laita hey, different courses karta hey phir jake MULANA banta hey aur preach karta hey. Hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
Actually your definition of maulana will flare up any maulana. Who says that they isolate themselves from worldy life? Did Prophet (P.B.U.H) isolate himself from rest of the world?

Bhai meray I hope your blood is not up. You want to debate or discuss? Because I always try to avoid debates. Plus, what is it that you have prepared if you still have to look for your notes and stuff! lol (I hope you wont take this as a pinch of salt).

Anyways, everything depends on what exactly you say in that topic. If I find that I have something good to say, I'll say it, otherwise I find it better not to post instead of posting nonsense.
Haha Why are you running away?

Isolate in a sense, Person who does not care about worldly things and determine his goal to preach people. We will discuss later the meaning of Molana. ( I am using simple terms just to let understand layman )

Don't try to avoid debates / discuss, you look very much confident on your views, so be on it and prove it by accepting my challenge.

I want to refer my notes or stuff because i want to quote exact Hadith and Surah for my topic. And i bet you wont reply after my quotations.

Have fun ! I will Start Thread on 5th October here. On this topic " Islamic Shariah and Punishments

Regards,

Quote:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Ghar-e-Hira mein jake ebadat karte te, Jab woh rasool ke martabey pe faiz hogaye tou unho ne ISLAM phelaya. Isi tarah jab koie shakash islam ki taleem hasil kerne lagta hey woh WORDLY affair seh khud ko alag kar ke Islam ki taleem laita hey, different courses karta hey phir jake MULANA banta hey aur preach karta hey. Hope you understand.
Bhai meray kahin ja k ibadat karnay main aur apnay aap ko isloate karnay main barra farq hota hai. Wasnt he a trader as well? Aur deen ka samajhna aur amal karna sab pe farz hai, sad that it has been hijacked by maulanas lately. When you let maulanas/ mullahs hijack your religion, then we see people coming up with ideas of secular state, then we see unions like EU. I hope you got my point now.

Quote:
Haha Why are you running away?

Isolate in a sense, Person who does not care about worldly things and determine his goal to preach people. We will discuss later the meaning of Molana. ( I am using simple terms just to let understand layman )

Don't try to avoid debates / discuss, you look very much confident on your views, so be on it and prove it by accepting my challenge.

I want to refer my notes or stuff because i want to quote exact Hadith and Surah for my topic. And i bet you wont reply after my quotations.

Have fun ! I will Start Thread on 5th October here. On this topic " Islamic Shariah and Punishments

Regards,
I do things as they suit me. Plus, you again come up with something illogical and I would love to bring you back on rails.

Secondly, there is a difference between a debate and a discussion. I never mind discussing things. But at the same time, I know many people debate just for the sake of it and for them I have nothing to say but what Hazrat Ali (R.A) said "Never have I won a debate with an ignorant person". Plus, I have the quest to learn. I am sorry if I asked a few questions and you failed to answer them. When I post, I try to make sure that I'll not have to eat my words at the end thats why I refrain from posting instead of posting nonsesne.

Last but not the least, I do not need any medal from you about my views.

Peace out!

I answered your question and left few questions because i want you to ask those questions from any Aalim or Mulana. But now you said, Mulana is trying to hijack our Islam. Thats what you think. However, nice saying by Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Hazrat Ali (R.A) said "Never have I won a debate with an ignorant person".

My Request to everyone, stop seeing religious figures or Islam with western style shades.
---

PLease do not reply now. if you want to reply then reply on 5th October on my thread.
tc, Khuda hafiz.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rooman For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Monday, September 26, 2011)
Old Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Finally Mr. Waqar Ahmed Chohan, Ex. DPO sialkot has been set free from Adiala jail on the orders of Lahore High Court after the approval of his bail application. Its a good decision considering the important office that Mr. Waqar holds. Once again right decision by the independent judiciary.
Hamza Salick (Tuesday, October 04, 2011), love Pakistan 7 (Thursday, October 06, 2011)