Sunday, May 19, 2024
05:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ Rooman.

If you are saying that it is the duty of mobs to arrest and punish the wrongdoers then i am really shocked at your statement. In a civilized society courts decided the cases. Even if those 2 brothers were dacoits then it was the duty of courts to punish them.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooman View Post
Kisi ne unhe qabar seh nikal ke naie latkaya tha, Mar ke latkaya tha. Mujhey samaj naie ata, App sab logh jab islamic punishments ke barey mein naie jantey tou aur oper seh inseh deny karte hein.

FYI, the only reason of becoming Taliban so popular in SWAT and other tribal areas is by giving quick justice. Taliban gives punishment according to shriah and sooner than any court in this world.

In my opinion, it was right decision by mob. These 10 people got punishment to death just to please Human Rights.
Islamic punishments are imposed only in the country where Sharia is implemented.
And Islam teaches us to follow the laws of the state.
and if there is Islamic law then who are these people to give the two brothers such brutal punishment?
In Islamic society people doesnot give punishment to accused. there is a special institution to give punishments and decide cases.
This brutality was against Laws of any state and even against laws of Islam.

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Kisi ne unhe qabar seh nikal ke naie latkaya tha, Mar ke latkaya tha. Mujhey samaj naie ata, App sab logh jab islamic punishments ke barey mein naie jantey tou aur oper seh inseh deny karte hein.

FYI, the only reason of becoming Taliban so popular in SWAT and other tribal areas is by giving quick justice. Taliban gives punishment according to shriah and sooner than any court in this world.

In my opinion, it was right decision by mob. These 10 people got punishment to death just to please Human Rights.
I am sure you know about Islamic law far more than any one of us know about it. So enlighten me if there are four witnesses required in case of qatl (talking about qatl-e amd or intentional murder here). Secondly under Islamic law, can a person or a mob penalize someone or is it responsibility of the state?

Excuse me but if you think that Taliban became popular just because they were good at serving justice then you live in some fancy world. TTP managed to establish their strongholds while JUI was in government in Musharraf's time. These were the locals who were heavily funded. They were the ones who were basically attracted by the dollars and were told that its their job to get Shariah implemented in FATA. Just to enlighten you, people of Swat were always advocates of Qazi courts and Musharraf put an end to those courts. I aint sure if you saw people protesting in favour of qazi courts.

Last but not the least, our opinions have to be backed by some logic. Islamic law is very logical.

One last point, why didnt these courts please human rights activists when they gave verdict of Mukhataran Mai's case!

Rooman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
@ Rooman.

If you are saying that it is the duty of mobs to arrest and punish the wrongdoers then i am really shocked at your statement. In a civilized society courts decided the cases. Even if those 2 brothers were dacoits then it was the duty of courts to punish them.
Courts are not effective, slow and full of red tapism.

Simple answer regarding to our court, it is our COURT who released 20 political party criminals, who killed dozen of innocent citizens on Payroll. Thats the reality of our court. You can evaluate the performance of court by their decision which is influenced by politicians.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ Rooman.

So you are satisfied by the mob justice??? This whole episode brought a bad name to the country. We must be ashamed as a nation that we cannot trust our institutions. The courts are independent and doing their job.

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
Islamic punishments are imposed only in the country where Sharia is implemented.
And Islam teaches us to follow the laws of the state.
and if there is Islamic law then who are these people to give the two brothers such brutal punishment?
In Islamic society people doesnot give punishment to accused. there is a special institution to give punishments and decide cases.
This brutality was against Laws of any state and even against laws of Islam.
* Islamic punishments are imposed only in the country where Sharia is implemented.

Nice Answer brother ! but KHOON ka Badla KHOON. Jis ka bhai, beta ya baap ko is ke samney qatal kia jaie, Per isko yeh baat samaj naie ati.

* And Islam teaches us to follow the laws of the state.

If muslim lives in US or any other country where Pig is allowed, Homosexuality is allowed, still he have to follow their rules? it is not necessary that all laws can be accepted.

* and if there is Islamic law then who are these people to give the two brothers such brutal punishment?

Who Else then? We don't Ameer's, Who give his final verdict of punishment, in that case, Witnesses are enough to justify the punishment.

Holy Prophet (PBUH) ke daor mein aik aurat pe ilzam laga keh woh ZINA jese gunah kia, aur jab is pe gunah sabit huwa tou ISKO SANSAR kia gaya PATHROON ke sath. Bilqul isey tarah, yeh rawaiayat chalti rahe, lekin us waqt koie Final Verdict dehne wala naie tha.

* In Islamic society people doesnot give punishment to accused. there is a special institution to give punishments and decide cases.

Special Institutions are dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post

Excuse me but if you think that Taliban became popular just because they were good at serving justice then you live in some fancy world. TTP managed to establish their strongholds while JUI was in government in Musharraf's time. These were the locals who were heavily funded. They were the ones who were basically attracted by the dollars and were told that its their job to get Shariah implemented in FATA. Just to enlighten you, people of Swat were always advocates of Qazi courts and Musharraf put an end to those courts. I aint sure if you saw people protesting in favour of qazi courts.

One last point, why didnt these courts please human rights activists when they gave verdict of Mukhataran Mai's case!
My fancy world is the reality which you cannot find in books or some news articles. I dont care about TTP / JUI / Funds / Allies / Dollars.

Quote:
hey were the ones who were basically attracted by the dollars and were told that its their job to get Shariah implemented in FATA.
Can some dollars buy somone's EMAN to implement Shariah ? I dont think so. Shriah was imposed by their will and it was the need of the situation because of the negligence of Government in that area.

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Monday, September 26, 2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old Monday, September 26, 2011

Quote:
My fancy world is the reality which you cannot find in books or some news articles. I dont care about TTP / JUI / Funds / Allies / Dollars.

Can some dollars buy somone's EMAN to implement Shariah ? I dont think so. Shriah was imposed by their will and it was the need of the situation because of the negligence of Government in that area.
I asked a few questions, care to answer them.

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
@ Rooman.

So you are satisfied by the mob justice??? This whole episode brought a bad name to the country. We must be ashamed as a nation that we cannot trust our institutions. The courts are independent and doing their job.
I am satisfied with the mob action. Thats brought bad name because you think it was not happen in western style only. Not a single Human Rights Agency accept the " SANSAR " punishment or QASAS.

We are witnessed of our independent court and we are all aware of our Judiciary independence. I saw their Job in the case of target killings in Karachi. NATO Corruption case, Bhutto Case. etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
I am sure you know about Islamic law far more than any one of us know about it. So enlighten me if there are four witnesses required in case of qatl (talking about qatl-e amd or intentional murder here). Secondly under Islamic law, can a person or a mob penalize someone or is it responsibility of the state?
Answer of these questions can be easily giving by any Molana Sahaib, If i give you answer you wont see eye to eye with me. Why don't you ask this question from any Molana for your satisfactions.

However,

Punishments of Qatl u/s 302 PPC

Three punishments have been provided under section 302 PPC are as follows,

i. Death as qisas

ii. Death or imprisonment for life as tazir if proof provided in 304 PPC is not available

iii. Imprisonment which may extend to twenty five years.

Concept of Qatl and qisas in Islam.

“Oh belivers Qisas have been made obligatory on you in case of Qatl.”

“If any one kills a human being except in Qisas or Fasad he will be treated as if he has killed the whole humanity”

Human life and integrity is supreme in Islam and too much sanctity has been attached to it. The charge of common intention to murder in pursuit of a family vendetta at such stage as to whose shot proved fatal. The qatl-i-amd is punishable as Qisas, and if evidential standard is not fulfilled than punishment as Tazir up to twenty five years imprisonment.

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Monday, September 26, 2011 at 11:34 PM.

Quote:
I am satisfied with the mob action. Thats brought bad name because you think it was not happen in western style only. Not a single Human Rights Agency accept the " SANSAR " punishment or QASAS.

We are witnessed of our independent court and we are all aware of our Judiciary independence. I saw their Job in the case of target killings in Karachi. NATO Corruption case, Bhutto Case. etc
I hope we can discuss things without getting emotional.

Coming to the point, since you were talking from an Islamic point so I'll not overlook that.

We all know about lynching of blacks at the hands of white in West. There is no point of dragging in Western countries.

Bhai I have little understanding of Islamic law and I can assure you that under no Islamic law, a person has right to award justice like this. I give you an example. Why do we find Meccan chapters of Quran pertaining to belief and not transactions? Why is it that Prophet (P.B.U.H) and his companions were severely persecuted in Mecca but still we they always showed their infinite tolerance level? Why is it that once Muslims got state of Medina, a Muslim was not allowed to slap his Muslim brother? Why is it that we find all Medinese chapters guiding us about transactions? I am sure these questions will make you ponder how important a state is and what exactly is the role of institutions in a state.

Do you find any companion of Prophet (P.B.U.H) awarding justice to any person while he (P.B.U.H) was alive? You quoted an example of a woman who was stoned to death. Let me quote another example where a woman herself went to Prophet (P.B.U.H) and confessed that she was guilty of fornication and wanted to be stoned to death. Prophet (P.B.U.H) told her to go back and give birth to the child. After she gave birth to her child, she again showed up and asked him to punish her, he again ordered her to go back and nurse the child. It happen thrice and it was probably the fourth time when she confessed and he (P.B.U.H) ordered to stone her to death. I am sure you remember the hadith "Waive a hadd punishment where there is a doubt."

If I, for the sake of argument, agree with you that public justice is absolutely fine then I'll have to agree that the Ranger who gunned down a youth in Karachi was right. I'll have to support that Qadri was right when he killed Taseer. I'll have to agree that TTP and all bunch of funded terrorists were right when they were flogging a young girl just because she went out with her father-in-law and for that I'll have to forget that your father-in-law is your eternal mehrem. My point is simple, lets not abuse religion when we want to justify our own wrongdoings.

I accept you point. Anyways One thing is you missed that video which was broadcast was proved fake in which girls gets flogging by some beard guys and girl recevied Rs.500,000 to shoot this incident. Which you mentioned below:

Quote:
I'll have to agree that TTP and all bunch of funded terrorists were right when they were flogging a young girl just because she went out with her father-in-law
. Hope all discussion was just to know both ends.
Good Luck.