Friday, April 26, 2024
09:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 10, 2012

juniordoctor is on a distinguished road

i agree with u sir, the democracy needs much more time to fully grown up.....
yes you are right that the 60years problems can't be solved in only 5 years..

daniyal778 is on a distinguished road

whether it will be democracy or dictatorship in pakistan ..
nothing gonna happen, coz our supreme commanders and our patriotic politicians are all on the payroll of american zionist lobby .
nothing gonna happen till we unite under one flag , free from all prospects of cast , religion , language and nationalism..
A Silent and youthful revolution will only save pakistan
as i thought so

Greatniazi is on a distinguished road

pakistan is currently a feudal and militant society ( militant doesnt mean intolerant here..... it is a concept given herbert spencer that means a primitive society where laws are eforced not followed )....... here due to feudal system we can never have a visionary progressive n nationalistic democracy...... and due to militant nature of our society here every one finds ways to evade laws democracy cant work..... becoz when laws will enforced it willl be so called violation of democratic freedom...... so first we should evolve pakistan to modern , educated n industrial state then we should sow the seeds of democracy we will see this democracy will work and will be much stronger......
current problems of democracy in pakistan are due to the fact k yahan state itni develoded hy ni or hum ny us py democrcy laga di hy.... ye esay hy jesay 1 year k buchay ko weanig krwanay ki bjaye hum adult food day den the of course he wont be able to digest it and will suffer from diarrhea to pakistan ko bi is waqt democratic diarrhea hy ....keep on educating nation and gradually extend franchise to educated people uneducated should be driven out of it unless they are educated..... you will see a better democracy will emerge...... ( bt ye chez humary corrupt leaders krain gy ni because their power is in illiterate mobs.... tu system behter ho ga ni ) so most viable solution is at least a long reign of nationalist n visionary dictatorship that will bring education among masses and then understanding of democracy n then stable democracy like in malaysia after mahatir n indonesia after suharto.......

Fakhar Balouch is on a distinguished road
Post Democracy is not made for th country like pakistan

Democracy is not made for the country like Pakistan where one cant cast a vote without asking his/her lord, Please visit interior Sindh and Baluchistan, even Punjab and ask from these people how they cast their votes all of you will know that "DEMOCRACY IS NOT MADE FOR TH COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN".The recent victory of juniur Gillani from Multan is enough for my stance about Democracy. I love Imran Khan but not sure in votes it would be possible for me to give vote to PTI because that time i dnt know what will be scenario of my village , opponents and baradri and all the people like me would have the same situation on polls day. Thats it

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniordoctor View Post
i agree with u sir, the democracy needs much more time to fully grown up.....
yes you are right that the 60years problems can't be solved in only 5 years..
ohoho.... !

60 years kay problems
Kis ne create kiye ye problems
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatniazi View Post
sabahat have you conducted a survey thatmajority of pakistnis want democracy? if yes you plz share the results....... in pakistan , we never had polling turnout more than 40%, and you are saying peole love democracy..... impressive opinion based on your own gut feeling......
Your figures are wrong, In the elections of 1970, 1977 it was more than 50% For the recent scenario If people don't go out for voting it does not mean they want dictatorship. It can also be due to people have no interest in state affairs. Or they do not like these existing politicians. If they find any politician of their expectations they would surely turn back to political participation. But democracy is the real saviour for Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Well then what does suit Pakistan, wadere kee autaq aur wadere kaa beta . British Monarch is not as symbolical as you are assuming it, it serves as a hanging sword on politicians and the state is effectively monarch's servant. Reigning British monarch is the popular head of state. You will only know about her actual role if the political situation of Britain becomes like Pakistan . Parliamentary democracy originated in Britain, why didn't they abolish monarchy??? Why are you thinking like any check on politicians is against democracy. Politicians are the most hated but necessary class of people everywhere, there must be a limit to the power they can exercise. I realize what is going on is Pakistan is not good, Judiciary is transgressing, but that is all because there is no check on political power. State is above everything, if politics is paralysing the state then there must be a check on politics. If politicians win elections does not mean they become masters of every human being living in the country. Infact they do not become master of anything, their job is to form a democratic government and to go sit in the legislature, make laws and overlook that state is acting according to their policies; but what do politicians of Pakistan do.. They work to get their supporters in jobs, bring officers of their choice in their 'halqas' and all that so they can literally become masters, not democratically elected rulers. This will never work, this little feudal mindset needs be changed . Democracy is not about that at all. State has to work under law and independent of politics, politicians can make it accountable since they make laws, but not become masters of its everyday affairs and to prevent that a safeguard is a must. That is why every state has separate posts for 'Head of State' and 'Head of Government'.
No system is perfect, So Democracy does has flaws that need to be corrected.
And let me clarify I did mention that accountability is necessary for politicians as well as each person that possess some authority. But accountability should be balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post

Democracy is best system but if it is in its genuine form.

yes I agree and genuine form is achieved through struggle of many years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
Yes dear I have done it many time orally agar aap ko mazak lag raha hai I challenge you results will more in the favour of Dictatorship. Do you know Pakistan is the youngest (in terms of numbers of youth) country of the world. She has about 60-65% population containing youth and according to and international survey (i don't remember exact name of the survey i.e Galap i thing but Insha Allah i'll share the original survey soon) 72% of the total youth likes Armed Forces they never like politics an politician
Wait for next elections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniordoctor View Post
no doubt mushraf era was quite better than this government as international relation and internal mean inside the country is concerned...........
mashraf somehow made huge mistakes,which he had'nt should done but onspite of that the era was good.....

Why do you accept a dictator with his flaws but can't accept a democratic head of government with his flaws???
Old Saturday, August 11, 2012

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Your figures are wrong, In the elections of 1970, 1977 it was more than 50% For the recent scenario If people don't go out for voting it does not mean they want dictatorship. It can also be due to people have no interest in state affairs. Or they do not like these existing politicians. If they find any politician of their expectations they would surely turn back to political participation. But democracy is the real saviour for Pakistan.

No system is perfect, So Democracy does has flaws that need to be corrected.
And let me clarify I did mention that accountability is necessary for politicians as well as each person that possess some authority. But accountability should be balanced.

yes I agree and genuine form is achieved through struggle of many years.

Wait for next elections.

Why do you accept a dictator with his flaws but can't accept a democratic head of government with his flaws???
I wish k Pakistan mein kabhi Elections hi na hon warna phir wohi batain "ye maslay humain pichli govt. se milay hain hum hotay tou ye na hota wo na hota mulk aik naazuk moor se guzar raha hai bla bla bla bla ..... "
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

In Pakistan, only few families are in power. It does not show the true face of democracy. These so-called democracy lovers always invite dictators to rule, which is the main hurdle in flourishing democracy. Strong Bradari-system in our country is also the main reason of failed democracy. Western type of democracy cannot succeed in Pakistan. It is need of hour to introduce Islamic Democracy.

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

A republican government is slow to move, yet once in motion it's momentum becomes irresistible.
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
Abraham Lincoln

As above both quotations proved that democracy is the best form of govt. thing is that it is sloe to move and we are against it because we never taste real democracy, Because we never let it to survive. Democracy is the best form of govt. in our country fragile democracy is working now a days but some people don’t want it to survive, thus it is not moving towards its goal. Thing is that we have to for it. A dictator hasn’t fear of any he is not accountable to any one that’s why there is one man show. But in democracy scenario is totally change. Thus i am with democracy, and also it is requested to you people please save our country and do fever of democracy
Old Sunday, August 12, 2012
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post

Democracy is the best form of govt. in our country fragile democracy is working now a days but some people don’t want it to survive, thus it is not moving towards its goal. Thing is that we have to for it. A dictator hasn’t fear of any he is not accountable to any one that’s why there is one man show. But in democracy scenario is totally change. Thus i am with democracy, and also it is requested to you people please save our country and do fever of democracy
I don't think so that democracy is working nowadays in our country. Only few families are ruling. Is this thing happens in true democracy? Our Political parties are also ruled by specific families. There is no breathing space for other workers to come on top. Such type of democracy is the main reason of such situation of our country.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Sunday, August 12, 2012)