Sunday, April 28, 2024
03:41 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

shabby99 is on a distinguished road

MQM did massive rigging in Karachi and now Altaf hussain is openly threatening PTI and other parties who are complaining about the rigging in Karachi. This is very immature and cruel behaviour by MQM. People are now becoming increasingly sure that MQM is promoting terrorism as is evident from his threatening speech. He even talked about the separation of Karachi from the rest of Pakistan. What kind of his leader is he? Very frustrating.
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

And this is the deliberate criminal act by our electronic media that whole machinery including ECP, care taker setup, and media worked to prove that elections are free and fair.... Nothing was discussed about rigging until Ministry of Information and Broadcasting declared officially that result will not change now.

Today every news channel is discussing this issue, but where was this media yesterday? Social media showed clips and pictures taken but electronic media was deliberately creating the impression that its free and fair. This is a massive criminal negligence.
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyah View Post
hats off to you

Wasn't Khawaja Saad Rafique from NA-125?

and from my halka
NA-122 , Sardar Ayaaz Sadiq (PML-N ) against Imran Khan
PP-148: Chaudhary AKhtar Rasool from PML N vs Aslam Iqbal

Now before accusing anyone kindly do some research. BUt i am a human and i can do mistake but not about my area and not about Khawaja Saad Rafique. And i am not saying about rigging in other areas . I just mentioned these two. No doubt PML N is a strong party and have high ratio pf voters. But do enlighten that why suddenly when PtI was leading in areas. News from lahore suddenly stop?
Stay Bless
Absolutely right, i am myself witness of what pml-n has done in these areas. there is no doubt pml feared pti and uses false measures to alter results in na-122 and 125 to protect their honor
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabby99 View Post
MQM did massive rigging in Karachi and now Altaf hussain is openly threatening PTI and other parties who are complaining about the rigging in Karachi. This is very immature and cruel behaviour by MQM. People are now becoming increasingly sure that MQM is promoting terrorism as is evident from his threatening speech. He even talked about the separation of Karachi from the rest of Pakistan. What kind of his leader is he? Very frustrating.
How can we get rid of Mqm is the question. have you heard its speech, it fill us with anger when i hear altaf voice and it urges me to break my television
what kind of joker has hijacked Pakistan. is 18 crore Pakistani are so helpless that they are on mercy of altaf
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
And this is the deliberate criminal act by our electronic media that whole machinery including ECP, care taker setup, and media worked to prove that elections are free and fair.... Nothing was discussed about rigging until Ministry of Information and Broadcasting declared officially that result will not change now.

Today every news channel is discussing this issue, but where was this media yesterday? Social media showed clips and pictures taken but electronic media was deliberately creating the impression that its free and fair. This is a massive criminal negligence.
everything is unfair in Pakistan. these are just false measure to deceive our nation. all this was fraud my election commission and TV channels, media and election commission were all aware of facts
what else we can do beside seeing these clip. its the destiny of our nation
Old Monday, May 13, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hats off to you

Wasn't Khawaja Saad Rafique from NA-125?

and from my halka
NA-122 , Sardar Ayaaz Sadiq (PML-N ) against Imran Khan
PP-148: Chaudhary AKhtar Rasool from PML N vs Aslam Iqbal

Now before accusing anyone kindly do some research. BUt i am a human and i can do mistake but not about my area and not about Khawaja Saad Rafique. And i am not saying about rigging in other areas . I just mentioned these two. No doubt PML N is a strong party and have high ratio pf voters. But do enlighten that why suddenly when PtI was leading in areas. News from lahore suddenly stop?
Stay Bless
Quote:

About Khwaja SAAD RAfique against Ibrar ul Haq, difference between them was of atleast 20,000 votes

Miss MAriyah here you said that Khawaja Saad Rafique was contesting against Ibrar ul Haq......but the true story is following.....

Khawaja Saad Rafiq was contesting against Hamid Khan from Lahore

Ahsan Iqbal was contesting against Ibrar ul HAq from Narowal

Now don't say above quoted reply doesn't belong to you.....

Yahan logo ka ye hall hy k ye tk pta nhi k kon kis k against khara tha aur dhandli ki baat kr rhe......NOw bunch of hatss off to you......

I always talk on the basis of corroborations, you yourself have admitted that you didn't know who is contesting against whom, a person who is contesting from Narowal, you made him contest from Lahore , my friend you can also make a mistake in gauging whether rigging was done or not......

Old Monday, May 13, 2013

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
everything is unfair in Pakistan. these are just false measure to deceive our nation. all this was fraud my election commission and TV channels, media and election commission were all aware of facts
what else we can do beside seeing these clip. its the destiny of our nation
Pakistan was not a struggle of all Muslims. Only few raised against injustice done to them and they sacrificed but majority was happy in british slavery. Nothing changed. Still few are struggling and massive are happy under slavery. We should be among those few. Pakistanis will never try to change their destiny, change can only be enforced upon them and that is how they will change.
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Election 2013 was a leap forward in political history of Pakistan.. Record turn out was observed.. But we can not rule out rigging when it comes to elections.. This time too elections were not completely fair.. In Karachi and Punjab Dhandli was observed.
Old Monday, May 13, 2013

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
How can we get rid of Mqm is the question. have you heard its speech, it fill us with anger when i hear altaf voice and it urges me to break my television
what kind of joker has hijacked Pakistan. is 18 crore Pakistani are so helpless that they are on mercy of altaf
he is a major threat to the very existence of pakistan.he is threatening openly the karachites,election commission of pakistan and other nationals living in karachi.due to this culture mqm is unable to flourish in rest of the country.

at last i would say that he in his rhetoric said that tsunami vanished in punjab.didn't he see that pti is the 2nd force in punjab.even the first timer got high ratios of votes.

i would say that wo bokhla gea ha pti k junoon ko karachi main daikh kar but yad rakhna chahye usay k junoon kam nhe hota barhta rehta ha.
Old Monday, May 13, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emraankhattak View Post
he is a major threat to the very existence of pakistan.he is threatening openly the karachites,election commission of pakistan and other nationals living in karachi.due to this culture mqm is unable to flourish in rest of the country.

at last i would say that he in his rhetoric said that tsunami vanished in punjab.didn't he see that pti is the 2nd force in punjab.even the first timer got high ratios of votes.

i would say that wo bokhla gea ha pti k junoon ko karachi main daikh kar but yad rakhna chahye usay k junoon kam nhe hota barhta rehta ha.

Altaf Hussain is really posing a major threat for the very integrity of Pakistan, i think Nawaz Sharif must launch such an operation that he launched earlier to wipe out the Extortionists, be they belong to MQM or any other group, such wipe out is necessary as he has held the economic hub of Pakistan hostage....