Thursday, May 16, 2024
07:03 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 13, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadafazam View Post
This is the epic. Thanx for telling me that i burn the midnight oil to get a boy. In majority of cases girls are made to sit at home by their in laws. we all know how crazy our mothers are for doctor bahu and how nefarious they become of the same doctor when she pursue her career.
Why is there so much of emphasis on "seeing" a woman, come on woman is not an extinct specie to be kept in zoo to "see", if they come out of their homes to study or to earn that with in the limits of social norms no one must get hysteric. The thinking that all women out there must be seen or made girlfriend is the reason why men bind their own wives at home.
The beauty of Iqbal's poetry is that it can be twisted to suit personal interests as i m doing now. this one is for those who talk mountains against women freedom just because a mere illusion of a woman makes a "kotahi" in their "parwaaz"
haha..Well I never wrote for the sake of making some point...I just write to have some relaxation after hectic routine of prep.But, I'll still defend my stance.
What ground realities are? Every body knows. Yes, Mid night oils are burnt as well as the mobile batteries.. Unfortunately, we've been through all experiences and you can't deny you haven't...If any one haven't..It's not my mistake...He/She must find a good wardrobe or fashion designer+beauty parlour.
For the sake of pursuing your career you can't avoid your responsibilities. Handling your infants to child cares and mid wives or old grand nanny...
Don't you think a suckling neonate deserves her mother to be more with him then going to job??? For at least 4-5 years he/she deserves her mother more for better and early mental and physical growth.
See what will happen if same attitude is shown by men...
Wife: You never give me time
Husband : I wanna pursue my career..
Divorce
Wife : Where is "my" part of "your" salary?
Husband : Oh spent on skill developing workshop..Pursuing the career.
Divorce
About "Seeing" a woman...You can't divert your hormonal tendencies physiologically...It's same same like 2-3 girls gather and start judging and discussing every passing-by boy.Simple.
Twisting the meaning of something is not specific for IQBAL's poetry...You can twist any verbal piece of communication.
Mere illusion of women leads to pervaaz men kotahi...It's quite definite thing..Every body knows..Not much tricky..

Roqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura about

So there should be no different dress code for muslim women if they want to play any game?

As a nation we have always been good at hockey, but Zia made our female hockey players wear baggy trousers instead of shorts, and stopped women playing some sports altogether. (page # 21)

Many of our madrasas or religious schools were opened at that time, and in all schools religious studies, what we call deeniyat, was replaced by Islamiyat, or Islamic studies, which children in Pakistan still have to do today. Our history textbooks were rewritten to describe Pakistan as a ‘fortress of Islam’, which made it seem as if we had existed far longer than since 1947, and denounced Hindus and Jews. Anyone reading them might think we won the three wars we have fought and lost against our great enemy India. (page #22)

So there should be no islamic studies in school syllabus? In history sindh is called as "fortress of islam" instead pakistan.

Her views on burqa:

Wearing a burqa is like walking inside big fabric shuttlecock with only a grille to see through and on hot days it’s like an oven.
(page #38)

This is perhaps the soft image of islam she wants to show to international media, and perhaps applying islamic values like burqa, beard, introducing modest dress code for women players, reforming islamiyat syllabus, and showing pakistan as fortress of islam is as hard image of islam. Perhaps her approach toward fighting for education is to mock islamic values and following islamic traditions will be an obstacle in progress of a country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
Please dont be a stereotype brother dont say molvies as a whole molvies and Pathans as all pathans... please avoid this stereotype....
No it's not directed towards Maulvis or Pathans...Just those with dual faces...Every body knows Pathans had been proven as sole contributors in the development of sub-continent...Malala herself is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roqayyah View Post
So there should be no different dress code for muslim women if they want to play any game?

As a nation we have always been good at hockey, but Zia made our female hockey players wear baggy trousers instead of shorts, and stopped women playing some sports altogether. (page # 21)

Many of our madrasas or religious schools were opened at that time, and in all schools religious studies, what we call deeniyat, was replaced by Islamiyat, or Islamic studies, which children in Pakistan still have to do today. Our history textbooks were rewritten to describe Pakistan as a ‘fortress of Islam’, which made it seem as if we had existed far longer than since 1947, and denounced Hindus and Jews. Anyone reading them might think we won the three wars we have fought and lost against our great enemy India. (page #22)

So there should be no islamic studies in school syllabus? In history sindh is called as "fortress of islam" instead pakistan.

Her views on burqa:

Wearing a burqa is like walking inside big fabric shuttlecock with only a grille to see through and on hot days it’s like an oven.
(page #38)

This is perhaps the soft image of islam she wants to show to international media, and perhaps applying islamic values like burqa, beard, introducing modest dress code for women players, reforming islamiyat syllabus, and showing pakistan as fortress of islam is as hard image of islam. Perhaps her approach toward fighting for education is to mock islamic values and following islamic traditions will be an obstacle in progress of a country.
You must better understand the background of Malala...Imagine yourself living in the same area having imprints on your minds of cruel acts by Talibans since child hood...She don't know what is the true status of Pardah and Beard in Islam due to her rational type family back ground...
It's not her mistake that she hates them...It's theirs..The Religious cult called Talibans the Saviors of Islam...

Roqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
You must better understand the background of Malala...Imagine yourself living in the same area having imprints on your minds of cruel acts by Talibans since child hood...She don't know what is the true status of Pardah and Beard in Islam due to her rational type family back ground...
It's not her mistake that she hates them...It's theirs..The Religious cult called Talibans the Saviors of Islam...
A well educated person must do research on the topics which he/she is going to quote in a piece of writing, and being educational activist she surely have read everything about islamic values. By reading her book its more seem like she is against the reforms of zia, that encourage taliban to establish islamic shariah of their own choice. Quoting her father thoughts about jinnah's struggle for pakistan as "negotiating for a piece of real estate instead state", calling a blasphemous book by ahmad rushdie as "freedom of speech" . Undoubtedly she has discussed the sensitive topics in her book, which shows a different image as media is symbolising her "female educational activist".
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Well all the 'liberal' guys jumped upon poor sincere khan and berated and belittled him, he was only trying to 'present his conservative views' in his 'traditional style' . My sympathies are with you khan. Guys please note that the approach with which you were trying to point out his 'intellectual bankruptcy' was displaying 'humane bankruptcy' in yourself
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well all the 'liberal' guys jumped upon poor sincere khan and berated and belittled him, he was only trying to 'present his conservative views' in his 'traditional style' . My sympathies are with you khan. Guys please note that the approach with which you were trying to point out his 'intellectual bankruptcy' was displaying 'humane bankruptcy' in yourself
Well my friend, if a certain conservative person launches into calling others agents of Israel and America and traitor and speaks one lie after another (indeed, a typical conservative view which is also the norm of 'educated' people masquerading as 'moderate' Muslims) then yeah, people will not respond by presenting roses.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Monday, October 13, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
Well my friend, if a certain conservative person launches into calling others agents of Israel and America and traitor and speaks one lie after another (indeed, a very conservative view which is also the norm of 'educated' people masquerading as 'moderate' Muslims) then yeah, people will not respond by presenting roses.
Well yeah I can understand that, but see this blaming and traitor labelling starts from 'top' (you know what i mean ) and it's become a normal part of our culture. So ordinary people just say these kinds of things, you should stand above that I guess after reading that he was kind of an 'innocent guy' there is no point in going into 'intellectualism with him' .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roqayyah View Post
A well educated person must do research on the topics which he/she is going to quote in a piece of writing, and being educational activist she surely have read everything about islamic values. By reading her book its more seem like she is against the reforms of zia, that encourage taliban to establish islamic shariah of their own choice. Quoting her father thoughts about jinnah's struggle for pakistan as "negotiating for a piece of real estate instead state", calling a blasphemous book by ahmad rushdie as "freedom of speech" . Undoubtedly she has discussed the sensitive topics in her book, which shows a different image as media is symbolising her "female educational activist".
I doubt she is "well-educated"...Now a days even our well educated people don't know the true status of Sunnah in our religious life...Well Zia was religious extremist every body knows just like Talibans. Her father thoughts are not "her" thoughts (Everyone has a way to see the things)...Ahmad Rushdie issue is really blasphemous but she did n't got noble prize for writing for Rushdie...
From my personal point of view the book is not written by her exactly. She was just dictated to do so. The real thing is her stand against the oppressions brought to her society by religious extremists. She stood firm even after getting a bullet and getting paralysed from one side of her face.

It's also a general situation of the present era. If a man in beard do something wrong we start blaming "Islam". Keeping beard is not ultimate Islam...Islam had not came so that people should start keeping beards (A way to judge by Umer bin AbdulAziz)..Malala is doing the same thing. The thing just helped her to bring her in the limelight because she is saying the same words anti-Islamic lobbies are spreading..
But...
The cause she got the Nobel Prize is Important. And it's important as well that her noble prize is bringing Pakistan a lot of respect and attention as well.
Now it's time for us to combat all the harm she brought to the name of Islam and Pakistan by showing them the real picture. They are just waiting to find any breach in the status of Islam and Islamic Countries...Just like "Saving Face" of Shereen Obaid Chennoi...Surely there is not one Malala in Pakistan. Their are millions who have tuned their minds according to her.
She got Noble prize..Take it as an other issue as it's cause was different...She brought harm to Islam is an other issue..
It's same like Mohsin Naqvi was loved due to his Poetry but was killed due to his religious matters...(An absurd but nearly comparable example)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
you should stand above that I guess after reading that he was kind of an 'innocent guy' there is no point in going into 'intellectualism with him'
Yeah, I figured that, which I why I decided to just ignore him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Monday, October 13, 2014)

Tags
nice