Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 11, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I am beginning to sense a paradox, if the perpetrators were apprehended, tried and punished there would be calls Islam is in danger it's a Christian assault on our country. And if blasphemy law is criticized than it's media who is fueling it. It appears Muslims themselves are the biggest enemies of Islam. Muslims, particularly Pakistani Muslims, don't love the dignity and honor of holy prophet (SAW), they just use his name for power and politics and gain personal fame and fortune. It's tragic indeed. The liberal class of Pakistan wants to catch western attention whereas the islamists are seeking jihadi attention. What kind of slave people are we. We don't even know our interests, centuries of divide and rule and slavery is deep inside the brains it seems.
Well, I'm bit disappointed about present scenario of Muslims as well...An apparent change is coming but with negative perspectives. Muslims are adopting the superficial characteristics of Modern age ignoring the core i.e Getting higher degrees and piece of paper is the coat, core is knowledge. Freedom of woman is to increase the working force, but how the freedom is going on everybody knows.
When Sheikh Rasheed says Bilawal "Billo Rani" it is not much wrong. You can go to see Billo Rani type "boys" in our universities...On Contrary, I've experience of seeing Australian Muscular Female Vets (being limited exposure up to profession level just) who just jump into the fields like Big Gladiators , doing post mortems of large animals laughing and enjoying their work and looking at our "Mard-e-Musalman" who behave like "Touch me nots" just focussed to tweets and getting pics with foreigners to post on Facebook...
And our "Old is Gold" is not behind in this race...Our men become old at the age of 45 and they can't even imagine retiring at the age of 60...One of a Foreign Civil engineer I'd met was 80 years old, doing field visits so much active like they are just in their 30's...He said, "We Scottish people never get old"...
Same is true in every field of life here...This "Chauhdhrayat" is "innate" in us...And our so called "Prestige" is effected if someone calls them to do work...And we are in dilemma that it's "Modernism"...
This is a real picture of what is going on...
Those who know it, have the responsibility to work for this time...

Ae Khasa e Khasan e Rusul waqt e duaa hai...
Ummat pe tiree aakay ajab waqt parha hai

jo deen barhi shaan say nikla tha, watan say
pardais mein woh aaj ghareeb-ul-ghuraba hai

woh deen, huee bazm-e-jahaan', jiss say charaaghaan'
aaj iski majaaliss mein na batti na diyaa hai

jo deen keh tha shirk say aalam ka nigehbaan
ab iska nigehbaan', agar hai, to KHUDA hai

jiss deen nay ghairo kay thay dil aakay milaaye
iss deen mein khud bhai say ab bhai judaa hai

aalim hai so bay-aqal hai, jaahil hai so wehshi
mun'im hai so maghroor hai, mufliss so gadaa hai

choton mein itaa'at hai na shafqat hai b mein
pyaaron mein mohabbat hai na yaaron mein wafaa hai

faryaad hai aye kashti-e-ummat kay nigehbaan'
bera yeh tabaahi kay qareeb aa lagaa hai...

P.S :- I'm not a "Maulvi"...Never saw a Madrissa even...But what's going on in our "Madrissas" is not hidden even...

Don't know on what basis we call ourselves some "Lovers of Holy Prophet PBUH"...
mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, November 11, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
This "Chauhdhrayat" is "innate" in us...And our so called "Prestige" is effected if someone calls them to do work...
I often wonder how this culture evolved here, one aspect that comes to my mind is our culture evolved as a result of competition between hinduism and islam for influence. For example in pre-partition sub continent Muslims were largely land owning aristocrats while Hindus were traders and businessman. Muslims held tremendous influence over local tribes and clans who often distrusted hindus and remained jealous of their progress. Therefore instead of working and progressing a culture of fear, jealousy and distrust evolved which continues to this day and now it is causing many problems as we are unable to build an economy and a vibrant society and still our nation survives as long as india remains an enemy .

Quote:
I often wonder how this culture evolved here, one aspect that comes to my mind is our culture evolved as a result of competition between hinduism and islam for influence. For example in pre-partition sub continent Muslims were largely land owning aristocrats while Hindus were traders and businessman. Muslims held tremendous influence over local tribes and clans who often distrusted hindus and remained jealous of their progress. Therefore instead of working and progressing a culture of fear, jealousy and distrust evolved which continues to this day and now it is causing many problems as we are unable to build an economy and a vibrant society and still our nation survives as long as india remains an enemy .
Hindus have great tendency to evolve according to the ruling power of the world. They coped and copied the Muslim culture well as they are doing with the Western culture now. Where there is a draw back in this region that it is never going to create any world order, there is an advantage that in imitation and submissive behaviour, south asians are the best. From Aryans to the present, these regions have always accepted the foreign powers to rule them socially, culturally and politically... Aryans sabotaged their "Ahimsa" civilizations replacing with their casts systems. The only reasons of Aryans victory was that these people were never ready to defend themselves, as they had weapons and tools made of silver and other soft weaponry.Aryans were technologically advanced with chariots but came there and after getting used to the environment living for a millennium, developed submissive behaviours as well, with lack of innovations.
Then Muslims came and found the same situations here. Muslims dwelling this area soon got mixed in the culture when Babar invaded as he writes in his "Tuzk" "I found their people lazy,stupid,ugly,fruits tasteless, a useless country"...But on entering this country he soon became a victim of it, and within few hundred years, British overthrown the Mughal empire making them fool coming with the purpose of trade...People soon fell into submission with Britain...
British too, lost their sanity on coming here. Britain lost it's position of world power in the hands of USA,Russia and Germany
The new form of ideologies developed after that which were too after ruling sub-continent were levelled by masses. Annihilating every piece of civilization after becoming slaves to them, these regions return to their basics of No-ism...
Islamic ideology faded very soon, then capitalism got decimated by Bhutto..Communism failed as well...After that only Anti-Bhutto, the Anti-Democracy powers prevailed...They have faded as well...Now a new man is coming with Anti-PPPP, Anti-N league ideology just...He will have too a small visit...
Now a days getting influenced with external civilizations, they will adopt them apparently and soon these civilizations will fade as well...
Babar's Tuzk seems right sometime, though offensive as well...
mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, November 11, 2014)
Old Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hindus have great tendency to evolve according to the ruling power of the world.
Its a trait that Muslims of sub continent despise so much, but it seems Muslims proved too arrogant for denying natural realities. God has not made the world in such a way that only people living in some part of the world, having certain racial features and following a particular creed are destined to rule the planet forever, so I think there is nothing wrong with adopting whatever is good and beneficial practiced by other people. Indeed this arrogant way of thinking is a huge problem, us Pakistanis hold beliefs similar to jewish belief that we are God's chosen people who will lead large armies and conquer india hahaha . Maybe we will, it looks like our fate will be decided in the middle east . Historically we have done nothing but siding with the hordes storming into India from central asia . And even with the British Raj, where hindus were learning and adopting features of the British we were just providing them with soldiers to help control India . As a result today's India is much more economically vibrant than us possessing a huge market which attract global attention whereas we are still waiting for international powers to help us conquer Kashmir .

P.S. these are just personal thoughts, criticism is welcomed to improve learning, attacks will be repulsed haha . Maybe this culture evolved here as a resistance to excessive hindu greed . Hindu culture is very greedy indeed regarding money and goods, whereas we are greedy for power .

And yeah I don't mean any personal offense bro, it's just an analysis of the conservative discourse of Pakistan . The aim was to highlight some negative aspects in the conservative thought .

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
RAO RAMEEZ (Wednesday, November 12, 2014)

Quote:
Its a trait that Muslims of sub continent despise so much, but it seems Muslims proved too arrogant for denying natural realities. God has not made the world in such a way that only people living in some part of the world, having certain racial features and following a particular creed are destined to rule the planet forever, so I think there is nothing wrong with adopting whatever is good and beneficial practiced by other people. Indeed this arrogant way of thinking is a huge problem, us Pakistanis hold beliefs similar to jewish belief that we are God's chosen people who will lead large armies and conquer india hahaha . Maybe we will, it looks like our fate will be decided in the middle east . Historically we have done nothing but siding with the hordes storming into India from central asia . And even with the British Raj, where hindus were learning and adopting features of the British we were just providing them with soldiers to help control India . As a result today's India is much more economically vibrant than us possessing a huge market which attract global attention whereas we are still waiting for international powers to help us conquer Kashmir .

P.S. these are just personal thoughts, criticism is welcomed to improve learning, attacks will be repulsed haha . Maybe this culture evolved here as a resistance to excessive hindu greed . Hindu culture is very greedy indeed regarding money and goods, whereas we are greedy for power .
I don't see any offence here...You said what I wanted to say...I actually presented things in some irregular manner. Firstly I said Hindus have great tendency to evolve at meant "relatively" then Muslims...Then I took "South-Asian" creed as a whole...
Adopting a culture is not a problem. But what happens here in S.Asia...We adopt A,B,C of a culture and they go ahead to D,E,F,G but we remain on A,B,C and sometime merely the outlooks of culture...e.g If our people are wearing "Jeans" then it doesn't means we have "evolved" until or unless we know few things 1.How they had developed jeans 2.Why they had? And the most importantly 3. How can we improve?
They evolve and bring something more handy then jeans and we remain in the dilemma that we have evolved too by just wearing it...
Seems a stupid example but will serve the purpose...
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, November 12, 2014)

Quote:
But what happens here in S.Asia...We adopt A,B,C of a culture and they go ahead to D,E,F,G but we remain on A,B,C and sometime merely the outlooks of culture...e.g If our people are wearing "Jeans" then it doesn't means we have "evolved" until or unless we know few things 1.How they had developed jeans 2.Why they had? And the most importantly 3. How can we improve?
to that I agree, we tend to copy only the visible aspects of culture and not ponder upon how a civilization is working. It's a bit natural btw, people are often hesitant, sometimes very resistant to loosing their original identities and roots.

Quote:
Sometimes very resistant to loosing their original identities and roots.
And it's also because in our circle of influence,outlook suffices.
And our circle of influence is restricted because we seldom dare to compete at national level, and increasing our circle...

We never think of getting out of "individualism" to "collectivism"...For example We are still practising the "Lose-Win" thing rather then "Win-Win" at individual levels, which is quite detrimental for success at national level.
They have developed a system in which two things are happening

1. A true spirit of "competition".
2. Individual efforts are automatically channelised at national level, with minimum harm to other country asset or individuals.

That's they have people influencing the whole world rather then people influencing just their own circles.
Here there is Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs in every home of Pakistan. They are competing at global levels. And we are competing at our town level or merely family level.
The approach of a student e.g studying for competition at school level will be different then a student aspiring to compete at global scale. Later one will never go for routing the syllabus or even will remain confined to one book.
An employee working in firm will only strive to please his boss by hook or crook. Despite of making a difference, he will stick to few conservative rules to get applause from his colleagues...

We have to think quite much and quite bigger.

Relating the debate to topic "Blasphemy" if all those individuals killing the couple had thought that what harm they are bringing to name of "Islam" and "Pakistan" at "National" level, they were never going to do all this...
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, November 12, 2014)

Quote:
Relating the debate to topic "Blasphemy" if all those individuals killing the couple had thought that what harm they are bringing to name of "Islam" and "Pakistan" at "National" level, they were never going to do all this...
I don't think they even cared about Islam or Pakistan, if Islam meant anything to them they would have inquired before committing murder . They just thought it best to seek revenge and use the name of Islam as a cover.
RAO RAMEEZ (Wednesday, November 12, 2014)

Almas khan is on a distinguished road

I would second the opinion of revising the law. Irony is people are afraid of talking about this issue, in fear of being called "offender" towards Islamic Ideology. on a serious note our Council of Islamic Ideology is very much concerned about "Marriage" issues and trying to advocate polygamy for almost a decade.
Islam is peaceful religion, the only thing not tolerated under Islam is "zero/no-tolerance" towards anything.
Even under the Sharia law there are 4 options to deal with blasphemy case, one being exile from the place, cut off hand or foot and last (if blasphemy is carried out intentionally and proved to harbinger hater and fomenting resentment) sentence to death.
It is even a form of extremism that we do not tolerate any other religion and the most dangerous form is "taking law in your hands".
Our current blasphemy law states that burden of proof lie on accused, and the one who put allegations is free of any duty like proving his claim, under this situation many people can take advantage of such liberty and can cause great harm to the people out of their personal grudges.
Old Sunday, November 16, 2014

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Kindly enlighten us in following questions?

Q no1. Did all blasphemers were rewarded with the same punishment?
There was general amnesty... however, four or six or eight (there is difference), to be killed where ever they were found... including one blasphemer named qareeba...however there is difference about this too as per Allama Shibli Nomani and Allama Sayyed Suleman Nadvi...

Quote:
Q no. 2 Which ratio exists the most? Ratio of forgiven people or the punished ones?
Say the total number of those punished were 8 including Ka'b.
Obviously, it seems number of forgiven people is overwhelmingly large than those punished at the time of Fath e Makkah.
[And ALLAH SWT knows best]

Quote:
Q no. 3.Al-Raheeq-AL Makhtoom can be the unanimous source of Islamic Law?
Who said that Al Raheequl Makhtoom is a source of Islamic Law,let alone the
sole or unanimous source of law...?

Ptrimary Source of Islamic Law are Quran al Kareem and Sunnah of Holy Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W. and Al Raheequl Makhtoom is a book of Seerah... and I mentioned it for reference. So that in case of any ambiguity one can check the matter where it was discussed.

Quote:
Q no. 4. When certain specific rulings are not present, Ijma or Qiyas can be practised or not? (For repealing the law)
Ijma' and Qiyas are secondary sources and can be applied only when we don't find some ruling in primary rulings.... and that too with certain conditions...

Following questions are not relevant to the matter, and must be asked from some respected Aalim e Deen.

Quote:
Q no.5.According to Shariah, a person leaving Salah (without any sharai reason) should be punished...
According to one sect, he has became a "Apostate"? Will you present yourself today to the court for punishment? Or will drag your friend or family member to the court?
If not why?
Quote:
Q no. 6. Do you think you are living in an Islamic state? where you can practice the Islamic Law against any one, not willing to be judged under this law, or is a Non-Muslim?
Law is not implemented on the wishes of people, rather it is implemented on all subjects of the Islamic state... whether someone likes it or not... and by the way same is the case with almost all countries...

Quote:
Q no 7.Had you (or we in majority) voted for Islam (or any political party with Islamic Ideology) in 2013 elections? Or will you in upcoming elections?

Q no.8 Jab hum behesyat Musalman apni individual, social, political life men khud apne ooper Islam naafiz karne men nakaam hen, to kiya jin logon par Islam ka naffaz hota hi nahin, un par naffaz krna drust he?
well our or certain class of Muslims's failure does not mean that we stop implementing Islam, rather Islam must be implemented and you will see that Muslims who are negligent will also become responsible... or at least majority of them. In Sha ALLAH

Quote:
I know unanimously the law exists among all sects, blasphemers should be Punished to death...
It's Muharram, and there will be "Organized Blasphemy" (Tabarrah) in the whole World by Crores of Muslims, pass your judgement then in this case please. Kill them all? So, if I blast myself in them, I'm supposed to go to Jannah according to Shariah?
Well I dont what you mean by organised blasphemy, but for any specific answer please refer to any authentic Aalim e Deen.

Quote:
Ok. For a while accept everything...

One thing to be noteworthy here. As far as my knowledge of Islam concerns,Blasphemy, in it's organized form demands punishment.

All the Blasphemers who were punished were insisting the act. It's not like someone does once or twice. They were involved in this act consistently.Those who did it, once or twice were not killed otherwise there would be streams of blood in Makkah...

Second...Did any one burnt Quran and sentenced to death?

What about those thousands of Muslims who brought Quran on their dirty spears and swords in battle against Hazrat Ali R.A?
Or those Muslims who keep Quran as pillows under their heads? As it is observed in Arabia...

Qno 8. Repeat again.

This is your personal thoughts, and about incidents of era of Hazrat Ali R.A., we will not be asked about that... we need to act as per commandmentsof Shariah and implement Islam. and then we will be successful... as there is a meaning of Ayat...
You will be dominant if you are a believer.. (or as stated in the verse)

this is a little effort for understanding.. and not for point scoring...May ALLAH SWT bless us all to the right path and make us true believers. Aameen

[AND ALLAH SWT KNOWS BEST]