Friday, April 26, 2024
02:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 28, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

first of all correct you previous mistakes death as 110% supports natural selection (irrational scholar is there any phenomenon that assure you 100% perfect result and you are talking about theory not principle) I hope you understand what I mean
organized propaganda I read an article by Oliver stone (how nazis first taken the refuge under religion and than detaches itself.
visit
www.naturalselectionanddarwinism.com/Marxism.HTML

I am a supporter of creationist theory of organism
for this download medals accountant:a new population Genetics simulation Tool for studying mutations and natural selection PDF
visit
www.ice.org/article/natural-selection-creationists-idea/

Now what I have understood I am sharing with you.kindly correct me if it contradicts with science rather than your belief.
theory of Darwin
his observation was based on visible effects of selective breeding.and distinction
(nature is incapable of intelligent selection)
intact selection is the fallacy of reification
Example crippled son from normal parents
haemophilia and other genetic defects like down syndrome.
limited;Darwin's theory says it only preserve or eliminate existing traits and cannot create new traits i.e.eliminate not elevate
rapid:fittest not only adapt to environment but also reproduce rapidly
Decrease diversity; traits disadvantageous are eliminated because less desire gene pool narrowly suited to environment

Mutations;never creates new genetic material read
creation wiki.org/genetic entropy
genetic entropy by john Sanford

Adaptations;
traits that allow organisms to survive are not part of their original makeup but instead produced as a result of genetic recombination.again click on
creation.wiki.org/Genetic recombination

Allelas are formed as a result of variation of gene
can alleles form due to mutation
No no and no)
what is mutation?
mistake or spontaneous change in DNA.right (if still not agree see from any dictionary'''''
creationist view that there is pre designed make up of human genome as created by almighty Allah
now see the role of hyper variable genes
genome is unchanged even compared in d/f organisms
click on creation wiki.org/Hypervariable-genes

difference b/w Darwin and creation

Darwin finches product of natural selection how
1.mutation leads to variation in genetic makeup
2.natural selection filters deleterious allelic organism
3.best finches as filter out produce innumerable copies
4.eventually narrows down diversity of life
Tell me which point is false and why?????

CREATIonist
1.natural selection as part of an intelligibly designed system.
2.all useful and necessary information is the result of Gods handwork(how hyperactive gene is formed)a crystal clear evidence
3.Allah has created all organism with preexisting variability and a molecular machinery to make modifications and adaptations as needed.
4.genetic recombination systematically enables organisms to adapt and specialize to their environment
5.this adaptation leads to further diversity on beautiful planet like earth.
(this the reason why we have innumerable records where humans are contesting for extreme limits not infinite limits(read genes book of the world records a person can survive in water for 30 minutes but he want live like fish.)

Survival of fittest
Stephen j.Gould says survival of fittest is basically survival of luckiest.
survival of haemophiliac patient leucimea downs syndrome(do these patients eliminated from world due to filteing as natural selection
so fittess has little to do with survivability of an organism or population.
I don't know why you have narrowed down do you agree that evolution is taking place even today or not.???
if yes than tell me characteristic feature of tomorrows human.
will they possess fragile body like ours???
will they suffer fever???
and many others obviously they are super humans according to my perspective.
as far as origin of virus is concerned
have you read last line of your above mentioned posts
*****origin of virus is obscure.******
and I respect science because there is no space for obscurity.speculation.
I accepted theory of creation because evolution is failed to explain the simple process of allele formation and how biodiversity is existing on earth.???
but I don't know how speculation could be justified within the discipline of quran and Islam.if you know kindly elaborate it.
This century is more bloody than previous one
you have told a brief history of 20th century.
but I think so we haven't passed by 3 decades. of 21st century.(don't know why you are manipulating my words first u said we are living in 21st century than I have posted blood shedding that has taken place in contemporary century than you have u turned to past century.
if you want to make Comparison
compare first two decades of 20th century to 2001 to 2015.(you will find who is correct and up to what extant.
if you are saying I am hallucinated after inciteful investigation of this post
tell me where are you standing because it is against the norm of Islam to label someone lunatics or hallucinated.

neorealism is a girl.
mistake is from your side.
if America is feminine than what about child( neuter) right..........
according to grammaticians i will commit ((error of proximity)
hahahahaha.and I am afraid you don't ABC of this type of error.(very interesting my senior is leading me to another blunder)
but I have read my previous posts and found that i have done typo mistakes.(I am apologizing for this inconvenience.)
like its not madel but mandle and so many others.

Javed Afzal88 is on a distinguished road

according to me, religion should be separated from politics as it is being practised in many countries of the world. Religion should be one's personal matter and state should not interfere in it. this approach would be helpful abolish discrimination among people on the basis of religion i.e minorities

Default javed afzal

religion must be separeted but not deen-i-islam.fact is clear.
because it provides complete code of life : also at the level of perfection and viable to bring solution to contemporary crisis.Only problem is that we Muslims have lost the true spirit of Islam.
we are Muslim by name but not by deeds.
fuse Islam with science (since both are compatible and synchronized at many points)
..........But who will implement it.......
...Still we have to wait..........

and holy prophet(saw) said they will be

.............imam mehdi.... ...............

........ .and Jesus christ(son of maryam)...........
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
jamalnasir (Sunday, March 29, 2015)
Old Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
first of all correct you previous mistakes death as 110% supports natural selection
What is wrong with my statement? Immortaily will be counter productive for an specie in the long run and you don't need a scientist to tell you that, its common sense.

Quote:
organized propaganda I read an article by Oliver stone (how nazis first taken the refuge under religion and than detaches itself.
OK if you want to believe an article that reinforces your beliefs even in the face of evidence to the contrary, then that's your choice. I already gave you a lot of evidence about Hitler's views on religion. History also shows us that he acted on those views, but if you don't want to accept it that's your choice.

404 error. Link isn't opening.

Quote:
I am a supporter of creationist theory of organism
Even if Evolution is wrong, how does this prove that the creationist theory is right. A theory must be proven on its own.

Also, a question about the creationist theory. An entity (God) that is capable of creating the entire universe must be complex beyond all comprehension, so how did such an entity come into existence itself?

Quote:
his observation was based on visible effects of selective breeding.and distinction
Wrong. He developed his theory of natural selection after extensive research and his research was not only restricted to artificial selection. You can easily download a copy of Origin of the Species and see for yourself.

Quote:
(nature is incapable of intelligent selection)
Wrong again. When an organism surives due to a genetic ability while others die, that is natural selection at work. Nature has basically selected that particular organism to pass on its genes.

Quote:
intact selection is the fallacy of reification
Lol what?

Quote:
Example crippled son from normal parents
haemophilia and other genetic defects like down syndrome.
limited;
They are examples of what and how are they related to evolution.

Quote:
Darwin's theory says it only preserve or eliminate existing traits and cannot create new traits i.e.eliminate not elevate
What are you even talking about? Darwin's theory is natural selection which is the process by which the frequency of a gene decreases or increases in a population.

Quote:
rapid:fittest not only adapt to environment but also reproduce rapidly
Decrease diversity; traits disadvantageous are eliminated because less desire gene pool narrowly suited to environment
Again what are you even talking about?

Quote:
Mutations;never creates new genetic material read
Genetic material? What do you mean by genetic material. Mutations create genetic variations
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/conte...tion/mutation/

Quote:
Allelas are formed as a result of variation of gene
can alleles form due to mutation
No no and no)
Honestly you aren't very bright. Variations in genese IS because of different alleles.

And yes, mutation creates different alleles!
Source: http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/conte...tion/mutation/

Quote:
difference b/w Darwin and creation

Darwin finches product of natural selection how
1.mutation leads to variation in genetic makeup
2.natural selection filters deleterious allelic organism
3.best finches as filter out produce innumerable copies
4.eventually narrows down diversity of life
Tell me which point is false and why?????
Evolution actually increases the diversity of life. Who the hell does it decrease it?

CREATIonist
Quote:
1.natural selection as part of an intelligibly designed system.
Where did the the designer come from.

Quote:
all useful and necessary information is the result of Gods handwork(how hyperactive gene is formed)
Again, where did the designer come from.

Quote:
3.Allah has created all organism with preexisting variability and a molecular machinery to make modifications and adaptations as needed.
Prove this statement.

Survival of fittest
[QUOTE]Stephen j.Gould says survival of fittest is basically survival of luckiest.
Sure. Lucky to have the genetic variation that confers the ability to have a greater chance of survival.

Quote:
if yes than tell me characteristic feature of tomorrows human.
will they possess fragile body like ours???
will they suffer fever???
and many others obviously they are super humans according to my perspective.
Again your approach to evolution is child like. I have repeatedly asked you to define a super human.

Quote:
as far as origin of virus is concerned
have you read last line of your above mentioned posts
*****origin of virus is obscure.******
So what? A lot of things are not known. At one time people didn't even know that the Earth was round.

Quote:
This century is more bloody than previous one
you have told a brief history of 20th century.
but I think so we haven't passed by 3 decades. of 21st century.(don't know why you are manipulating my words first u said we are living in 21st century than I have posted blood shedding that has taken place in contemporary century than you have u turned to past century.
Either you are mentally challenged or can't understand English.

Maine kaha tha ke dunya mein violence kam ho rha hai. Isi liye WW2 ke end se 70 saal pehle aur 70 saal baad ka comparison kia. Comparison se pta chalta hai ke jitni tabahi WW2 se pichlay 70 salon mein hui, utni tabahi WW2 ke baad 70 salong mein nai hui.

[QUOTE]compare first two decades of 20th century to 2001 to 2015.(you will find who is correct and up to what extant.
Hahahaha! From 1914-1919 37 MILLION people were killed. Tell me in which war 37 million people have been killed from 2001 to 2015.

Quote:
if you are saying I am hallucinated after inciteful investigation of this post
tell me where are you standing because it is against the norm of Islam to label someone lunatics or hallucinated.
I already presented you the figures of people who died. Either prove me wrong with figures or shut up.
Old Sunday, March 29, 2015

at least I have drawn a conclusion that your knowledge about evolution is stereotype
first correct yourself its theory of evolution not not theory of natural selection
(Darwin has explained evolution using the tools of natural selection and mutation.

now I will tell you one by one where you were wrong and why
have you downloaded
Mendels accountant:a new population genetics simulation tool for studying mutation and natural selection.PDF
and I am sure you would not understand genetics jargon
i am hinting you(study all graphs and particularly page 8 to page 12)
at least you will understand mathematically and statistically Darwin has bluffed the masses.
anxiously waiting.
(by luckily if you did understand the PDF than it will be sufficient proof to shut your mount)
if not I am ready to tell you more??????

why you have been silenced......
brother I had told you Islam is ultimate and absolute truth and allhamdollillah if resources are usefully directed to creationist theory.than we will be able to know what is truth....
but another jigsaw puzzle is that the more technology is advancing the more complexity and sophistication is underlying within a single entity.

consider cell( basic unit of life/ electron microscope has revealed that its not as simple as we were thinking in the past!!!!Golgi bodies endoplasmic reticulum vacuoles and mitochondria and many others. just think about nucleus inside it is anucleoplasm that contains such a lengthy thread that a single persons bodys nucleuses is sufficient enough to wrap this world with this thread.i.e.DNA...
Islam is true ultimate and universal reality
where is todays science........
dear bro it is in the developing stage and i am sure with certainty solution to human lies in peace....
where this peace come from (search the word Islam)
I would suggest you to make observations from neutral perspective...(This is the precious stuff that I got from this discussion forum)
than draw a conclusion....a
as far as your question who has created god????
I am afraid to tell you answer but love to quote ayat of quran from surah hadeed...........------
fa ka shafna anka ghata a ka fa basar o ka yom al hadeed......
Thanks brother without your criticism I won't be able to know about the utter fallacy of secularist Darwin.
Now I think so its formal to say full stop to discussion.
(if not than start a new tread I am ready to argue)
Old Saturday, April 11, 2015

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Theory of Evolution is just a theory! Therefore, the state shouldn't be secular! Haye mai sadkay jaun teray.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
Old Sunday, April 12, 2015

Default @buddha

archetype knowledge about history may lead you to such generalization as one posted above.
respected Buddha you need to study about the originalities of Darwin's theory within broader perspective.
a key hint is that Karl marx (see how his theory was purposefully exploit the proletarite and how it leads to one person dictatorship and than read the NEW WORLD ORDER)
.a social Darwin than why the atheist communist at that time accepted the theory (evolution)without scientific considerations????
just search it' deduce it...... from analytical thinkings
it is secularism ;atheism and religion free gangsters that not only conspired against peace but also sets in the momentum of war on terrorism....which in contemporary frame of time is in full swing.
we the Muslims are just maim and dumb and accept the convulated facts as headless chicken.
and for your information it(theory of evolution)was a false propaganda that was well orchestrated to give self proclaimed truth under the very nose of corporate scientist.

Think critically and than you find any discrepency in above mentioned post than ------- more than welcome to amend me::::correct me::::and nullify my arguments....
Old Monday, April 13, 2015

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
archetype knowledge about history may lead you to such generalization as one posted above.
respected Buddha you need to study about the originalities of Darwin's theory within broader perspective.
a key hint is that Karl marx (see how his theory was purposefully exploit the proletarite and how it leads to one person dictatorship and than read the NEW WORLD ORDER)
.a social Darwin than why the atheist communist at that time accepted the theory (evolution)without scientific considerations????
just search it' deduce it...... from analytical thinkings
it is secularism ;atheism and religion free gangsters that not only conspired against peace but also sets in the momentum of war on terrorism....which in contemporary frame of time is in full swing.
we the Muslims are just maim and dumb and accept the convulated facts as headless chicken.
and for your information it(theory of evolution)was a false propaganda that was well orchestrated to give self proclaimed truth under the very nose of corporate scientist.

Think critically and than you find any discrepency in above mentioned post than ------- more than welcome to amend me::::correct me::::and nullify my arguments....
I would nullify an argument but there isn't one there. You should find meaning of what secular is first. To quote wikipedia: Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.
That's like the separation of Church and State. Everyone is equal is a secular statement because it doesn't say Muslims are more equal than non-Muslims. Entrance exam of any college(at least mine) is secular because it doesn't check whether the exam-taker is a Hindu or Sikh or Christian or Muslim. Similarly, when the state doesn't check whether its citizen is a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh and gives them equal rights and duties, then the state is secular.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Very Long discussion...
Simply I would say about Evolution...

Ask any Physician, he will tell you that if you inject Penicillin to someone and don't complete the dosage i.e 3-4 days etc...Bacteria will get evolved and you will have to go for next generation antibiotic next time...Penicillin will not work effectively.

Antibiotic of Caliphate did well in the Tribal system of Arabs in the beginning...It suited well..But Finally after 30 years they got immune to it...
West has developed a new generation antibiotic for this modern Nation-State system...That is democracy and religion out of state affairs...
If you kept on injecting Caliphate...It will bring nothing but anarchy now...Can see 1400 years bloody history of Muslims.

Modern Nation-State will collapse if you based it on the Medieval Islamic politics.
Secondly, you had made Pakistan on the basis that Muslims can't live under a Non-Muslim Majority...And the solutions presented by Jinnah i.e Involvement of a ratio of minority in specific cases...In Mullah's Islam (under-developed/non-evolved form) there is no such room...
If you declared the state as Islamic (which you did)...Same logic can be applied on minorities and broadly speaking that will create a Qadyani, Balouch , Shia, Wahabi states etc...For sure...

Finally ending with a Hadith from Sahih Muslim

The narration in Sahih Muslim is as follows:

After arriving in Medina, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) passed by some people who were fecundating some date palms, so he asked them what they were doing. When they told him, he said, “I don’t think that will provide any benefit,” or in another narration, “It would be better if you didn’t do that.”

So they refrained from doing it, and that year the crop was not as good. They mentioned it to him (peace and blessings be upon him), and he replied:

“I am only a human: if I command you to do something in your religion, then take it; but if I tell you to do something based on personal opinion, then [realize] that I am only human,” and in another narration, “Yet if I inform you of something from Allah, then do it, for indeed I will never convey an untruth on behalf of Allah Mighty and Majestic,” and in yet another narration, “You know better of your worldly affairs.”

But all this debate will have some value if true form of "democarcy" came in Pakistan..Then the fairly elected people will decide what form, how much, where...etc..

Default @buddha

yes....of cause secularism means detachment of religion from political structure and state foundation.(that includes all religion)"""" i agree
objectivity'rationality'and equality of humans disregarding of ones caste and ones belongingness ;;;; if sole of secularism I respect it.....
first do tell me where the teachings of Islam is contradicting from above mentioned righteous words
Tell me the incidence that is contradicting (from origin of Islamic perspective)
if you are miraged from western secularist ideas than its not my fault(here I would mention that I neither like today's mullah nor satisfy from Muslims performance including my own self but that doesn't mean consider religion as travesty.
its holy prophet (saw)who taught us a lesson to acquire knowledge disregarding of ones belief/you know why kuffar were set free for the sake of provision of education to children not man????
Than charter of madina (signed b/w Muslim and Jews )
holy prophet saw himself had never made a lie.

but what about secularist state.......
Do you know democracy right and freedom to speech is the sole of secularism
than tell me just one thing is America a democratic state?????
it works on two party system(democrat and republic)
just check them out who finance both party ?????
what is the link between rmesis -ll and George w. bush
(rmesis -llwas Egyptian Pharaoh at the time of moses and he himself was atheist and when bush father was mentioning new world order as sole authority to humanity as like his predecessor than what it means
it was rmesis who killed israel man and It is secularism that is destroying the norms of society;;;;;;; promoting infinite freedom at the shoulders of mysogyny and faminism ----i think so everyone is well aware of what had happened at dead sea and how loots nation had suffered from Allah's punitive punishment.
Than tell me just one reason why Allah has discussed prophet moses incidences thousands of time (even surpassing all other prophets incidences???
Do you think existance of 9/11incidence is an accident ????
its well planned even before thousands of years ago.
than question arisis why I am against secular state...
I have my own reasons ------------
for example(GMO)
genetically modified organism
its largest company is monsato in america.extensive research has been made that though yield is high but such food items are highly carcinogenic causes many diseases like cripple generation and dumb and dull minds due to interfarence in hormones and neurotransmitters.
interestingly these corporate elites have god and that is money..... (don't believe on my words search from internet)
now come to Global war on terrorism when 9/11is a foul sneaking nose than is America willing to justify its exixtance in Muslim countries...
critical question
1who is financing all nusra in Syria
2.why America (secular state)though I respect and value the common citizens such as Christians ------discluding them and including its official authority is pro aggressive whenever the voice is raised against organized terrorist such as Israel....
it is even a bastion to bring the Palestinian rights to represent its case in INTErnational court of justice???
Due to time constraints I will have to finish it.
but any way I would suggest you to think critically (which itself has been hijacked by media and its propaganda)
and at last I would correct my mistake
I n my previous posts I had mentioned an ayat and it was from surah kaaaf not hadeed .
if you have healthy critism /than you can find me at appreciative sight and when it comes to lies and illogical acceptance I am willing to fortify it .
because teachings of islam say this.