Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:54 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 05, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Default 130 billion rs corruption

why u people forget that mr zardari is on the top of the corrupt persons.he is convicted from court..think about swiss accounts,saray mehal,other properties.should he be forgiven on all these corruptions..no way..he should return all the money that he has earned from corruption..in pakistan punishment of corruption should be same as that of china.i.e death punishment..
The Following User Says Thank You to drvalentino For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, April 06, 2010)

abari is on a distinguished road
Default recognise the facts

i want to just ask you people that what changes will come for a common man with his 18 amendment,you can read all of its changed articles but never u would found any thiung which will make a poor man prosper.will corruption erraicated by this amendment?will mafia's leave the control over all commodities?will any of common person can join govt. or non govt. organization without bribe or reference?you all can imagin answer in your own minds.
respected readers!there is ,already,system in Pakistan but there is no implementation.what all of you have gaurantee that instead of Zardari PM Gillani will use his authorities in right way?
just think with open mind and recognise the facts.
Quote:
Duniya oss waqat tak tumhain nahi hara sakti jab tak tum khud say na har jao,....Agar sab kuch kho kar bhi kuch karny ki himmat baqi hay tu samjho kuch nahi khoya..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Please also have a look at this ;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/n...ighlight=Hamid

I am also voicing on the same point that what will be for benefit of a common Pakistani... !!!!!

hamarapakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
why u people forget that mr zardari is on the top of the corrupt persons.he is convicted from court..think about swiss accounts,saray mehal,other properties.should he be forgiven on all these corruptions..no way..he should return all the money that he has earned from corruption..in pakistan punishment of corruption should be same as that of china.i.e death punishment..
do u have any evidence that he is corrupt person.There are some allegations on him which are still not proved.he is accused not culprit.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Those people who validated the military coups are more corrupt than the politicians. I wonder from where did Musharraf earn that much money so that now he is living in U.K.? Can anybody answer? From where came the Chak Shehzad farmhouse? Perhaps military is a holycow so there should be no accountability of army generals. Accountability should be across the board; not of a single party.
Old Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Yes shallowwater, accountability should be for all and must be started in top down manner. whether somebody is industrialist, politician, feudal, general or judge, all must be accounted for the sake of our country... and there must not be lavarage/indemnity for any foreign accounts made by public money either

|ACE| is on a distinguished road

I dont think Zardari deserves much credit, he has seen from the little mayhem he caused in the past that creating trouble or opposing the judiciary will bring his presidency to an early demise. Also in my opinion Kayani is playing a major role in this, by throwing his support behind the judiciary he has empowered them to the extent where they can actually perform their duties without being constantly riddled by the dirty politics of our country. But lets see how much benefit this amendment will do to Pakistan, now it all comes down to Gilani if he can prove to be the leader this nation needs PPP may yet survive.
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
people who validated the military coups are more corrupt than the politicians.
People of Pakistan have validated the military coups ultimately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
I wonder from where did Musharraf earn that much money so that now he is living in U.K.? Can anybody answer? From where came the Chak Shehzad farmhouse? Perhaps military is a holycow so there should be no accountability of army generals. Accountability should be across the board; not of a single party.
Are you serious ? Or after CSS you have given some rest to the IQ General Musharraf earned millions of dollars legally by publishing his book. Also, his deputations abroad throughout his military career earned him some extra legal money. He is an honest and patriotic leader. He is living a simple life when compared to Bhuttos, Sharifs, Zardaris and so on.

Dear shallow, army is not a holy cow. I agree with you that there must be accountability for generals. But then there must be generals who are corrupt. Fortunately, this is not the case. And to the best of my knowledge army has a very strict internal accountability process.Anyway, defence budget and arms deals should be transparent. Nobody is perfect. There is always a room for improvement.

cheers,
floydian
Old Wednesday, April 07, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
People of Pakistan have validated the military coups ultimately.

Are you serious ? Or after CSS you have given some rest to the IQ General Musharraf earned millions of dollars legally by publishing his book. Also, his deputations abroad throughout his military career earned him some extra legal money. He is an honest and patriotic leader. He is living a simple life when compared to Bhuttos, Sharifs, Zardaris and so on.

Dear shallow, army is not a holy cow. I agree with you that there must be accountability for generals. But then there must be generals who are corrupt. Fortunately, this is not the case. And to the best of my knowledge army has a very strict internal accountability process.Anyway, defence budget and arms deals should be transparent. Nobody is perfect. There is always a room for improvement.

cheers,
floydian
Dear Floydian
I think, i shouldn't tell you that what is the remuneration package of military person even he is a general or Chief, we all know that they get maximum allownces and facilities throughout their office period.
Dear we should have to see the post life a militiant, here i must give the example of Humayun Akhatar son of General Akhtar Abdul Rehman, when he was declaring his assets to the election comission of Pakistan he declared that one house in Islamabad(which have a value of 70 million approximately) belong to his father, If General Akhtar saved his all earnings i can say he couldn't buy a house.
I agree that Mushraf earned alot from his book but he didn't earn too much that he could purchase an expensive flat in the heart of UK and one more thing we shouldn't reject the american reports in which they said that during Mushraf's regime there was not any accountability system, Government of Paksitan didn't have a check and balance system of utilization of aid which Paksitan got from USA. I think everyone could understant that where it was utilized

Your Comments and criticism are welcomed
Old Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ Floydian.

I think you better think before casting aspersions on me. America funneled billions of dollars into Pakistan during Musharraf rule, where did they all went? If he was patriotic he would not have overthrown a democratically elected government in 1999. If he was democratic he would not have even thought about putting the whole supreme court under house arrest. If he was patriotic then he would not have got himself re.elected in uniform. If he was patriotic he would not have sold people of Pakistan like his property. If he was patriotic then he would not have resigned like a coward on 18 August, 2008. If he was patriotic he would have faced the parliament and faced the courts in Pakistan.
Bhutto was patriotic so he refused to salute the Zia dictatorship and instead kissed the gallows.