Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:37 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 14, 2010

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

agreed with invincible..... kia hidden truth samney laye hian shameem sab agr crimnal hian b to wo un ka personal matter hia pori quam ko un k crimnal honey sey faraq nahi perta an abidi sab shaid bhool jatey hian k in govt collation main bht berey berey nam crimnals k hain jin k cases NRO k through maf hoey un ko justify kaisey kerey gay? n un k cases sey to pori qaom ko faraq perta hai. itni 3 din kain investigation missing persons per ya afia sadique per merey bhai nai ki hoti to shaid hal b nikal ata

see kia aalaaa zuban istmal keretey hian abidi sab n phr wo yea b chatey hian k respect ki jai wahhh kia bat hai in ki.
mukhtasiran khisiani billi khmba nochey

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Please avoid uncomely speech
The Following User Says Thank You to sana_krn For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Saturday, August 14, 2010)
Old Saturday, August 14, 2010

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

shame on this kind of media who support and happy to telecast this kind of news beacuse they dont like president on personal basis. i dont know why geo is alwayes blackmailig goverment. i dont think geo and ary is mature news agencies as they are claming. and shame on those peoples who are happy with shoe hurrling news on presedent (who is symbol of pakistan). i respect media but they should be mature. and specially jang group is still not mature and totally biased toward one party...............
Old Sunday, August 15, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Practically possible or not?

Its practically possible for a person who is convicted/suspected as terrorist or murder to live a luxurious life in UK/US, we have so many examples on board.

I am not trusting Mr Faisal Raza Aabdi with blind eyes, but with sense of debate he made with Anchor, it seems he has strong proofs against the shoe-man, and anchor was agreeing though!

Coming to character of Faisal Raza Aabdi, I met him once, he is not stupid politician or kid, and he has done foreign graduation, with sophisticated study of world-affairs as his hobby.

Now coming to the point, Are we good, educated and sober Pakistanis? After listening to comments against the shoe-man, now we are attacking Mr Faisal Raza Aabdi? Who is lot better than that uneducated, suspected in murder crimes person, who has defamed the image of Pakistan definitely for some money, what else?

Come on have sense and stop crying on everyone, Now If I defend Main Nawaz Shareef and compare him with Castro, someone will hit on both of the sides, we are supposed to be here analyze analytically, not what Media is telling us.

Regards,
Waqar Abro (Sunday, August 15, 2010)

aliusama is on a distinguished road

Very Nice and informative video (Behind the scene). I also really codemn this Act. Salman taseer also replied media very well he said i know on which agenda news channels are working National or WESTERN agenda. thats the key point. Please put some respect and honour of President of Islamic republic of Pakistan. As Media is playing key role in the modern world. They are the demonstrator of the country.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

But I feel astonished to read comments of seniors members who are ready to trust blindly Faisal raza abdi.

If baba is a terrorist, killer of dozens,then why is he still at large?

If he is wanted then why govt is reluctant to issue warrant of his arrest?

If Mr, abdi has definitive proofs,dont you think,he should demand uk to deport the culprit?
Baba Jee's case may be in the following figure. By the way it is the responsibility of courts to issue notice to interior ministry and consult Interpol for repatriation of criminals.

In Pakistan as in other countries, justice delayed is justice denied. The courts in Pakistan excel in delaying justice. According to Daily Times (February 1, 2010),

18,312 cases were pending in the Supreme Court,
110,110 in the Lahore High Court,
29,414 in the Sindh High Court,
14,522 in Peshawar High Court and
4,893 in the Balochistan High Court.

In the subordinate courts, on January 15, 2010, the number of pending cases in

Punjab was 1,092,669,
115,994 in Sindh,
128,102 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and
6,322 in Balochistan.

That makes a total of nearly 1.5 million cases as the new year started.
Waqar Abro (Sunday, August 15, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

@Sana
Apko NRO tu yaad hay,magar PML N k cases yaad nahi?
Qoom ka dushman ek Zardari hay baaki nahi?
NRO ki judgement bhi president karta hay ya PML N ki bean per naachy waly Judges karty hain?
Aala zubaan aap khud dekhen es video mein k senator Pml N kese bhally bhally kar raha hy.
12th may k cases kahan hay ,where is CJ?
CJ
Ishtiyaari Judges k sath kya karty hain ,woh nazar nahi aaty apko? Rana Maqbool. see this
http://www.youtube.com/v/5y5nJLOmov0

Why khuwaja saad Rafiq's cases are not made public?
why judiciary is partially supporting PML-N?
Khuwaja sharif kyun support karta hay PML-N ki,it means judiciary has been occupied by pml-n or it is not independent yet?
see this video
http://www.youtube.com/v/NRPJS6bIHPk

http://www.youtube.com/v/0E9hJZbSnxI

http://www.youtube.com/v/DtoAoi4njGQ&feature=related

Ye tu zaroor dekhen
http://www.youtube.com/v/nrZQGbtkhss&feature=related

Sana Sahiba sab videos ghor se dekhen , phir home work kar k ,new post create kareiga
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Defamation of our president is highly condemnable,I have already registered my protest at forum.

But I feel astonished to read comments of seniors members who are ready to trust blindly Faisal raza abdi.

If baba is a terrorist, killer of dozens,then why is he still at large?

If he is wanted then why govt is reluctant to issue warrant of his arrest?

If Mr, abdi has definitive proofs,dont you think,he should demand uk to deport the culprit?

Note. I have no links with that Baba
On the one hand,you are advocating the person who threw shoe over the president and on the other hand you are condemning the same issue? why?
as far arresting baba is concerned,you need not to be highly concerned,government will take action against the person and he will be in gaol very soon.
You can believe whatever is being aired on media while Abidi who is overtly showing all proofs are yet to be believed?

Note: Neither i am a worker of ppp nor President pays me to defend him nor Abidi asks me to post his videos here.
Being a neutral i have posted my comments likewise two days back i advocated Shahbaz Sharif despite of knowing his worst past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascent Soul View Post
Faisal Raza Abadi should have some sense. A jihadi, taliban agent and wanted criminal -- enough of it , it's practically impossible for such a person to be free
in UK. It's not Karachi, Mr. Abadi, it's UK. We very well know about your services as the dean of Jealay gangsters ( majority of whom are ishtiaris ) of Layari.
Tell me one thing,why truth is bitter than feign?
Why dont you come up with proofs against Abidi?
why Traitors can not be arrested from UK?
Where every politician of pakistan after minting billion dollars,making his permanent residence in Uk?
Why Uk is flinched to take actions against these people?
How 6 bombs were blown in 2005 there in london?

Last edited by marwatone; Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Dear crown prince,

If govt can arrest HEC Chairman Dr Javed laghari's brother Farooq leghari on false charges, it can easily make bab's life miserable. No need of courts approval.

Dear Waqar,

Though I cant see my president being humiliated yet I find many dubious things in faisal abdi allegations.I simply dont believe with blind eyes what is aired on my screen,unless it is materialized.If Baba is a criminal, he must be behind the bars otherwise faisal abidi ought to seal his lips.

Regards,
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Dear crown prince,
If govt can arrest HEC Chairman Dr Javed laghari's brother Farooq leghari on false charges, it can easily make bab's life miserable. No need of courts approval.
Dear Waqar,
Though I cant see my president being humiliated yet I find many dubious things in faisal abdi allegations.I simply dont believe with blind eyes what is aired on my screen,unless it is materialized.If Baba is a criminal, he must be behind the bars otherwise faisal abidi ought to seal his lips.
Regards,
It is the not an important issue that why baba is not arrested; govt. must be seeking his repatriation to trial him. Faisal Raza Abidi has given solid proofs, it these are fake then why the so-called CJs i.e. anchorpersons did not question. Problem is that who gave him the mandate to throw shoe on a person who is representing 180 million people. Isn't it dictation and militancy.
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Angry

whether baba did right or wrong,

whether he was paid by someone or he did it on his own

Zardari really deserved that treatment...Each and every politician deserves this kind of treatment....we all as a nation deserve this treatment.