Saturday, April 27, 2024
04:40 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 15, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
whether baba did right or wrong,

whether he was paid by someone or he did it on his own

Zardari really deserved that treatment...Each and every politician deserves this kind of treatment....we all as a nation deserve this treatment.

Then what is the difference between men and animals? How you claim that he deserved such treatment; are you people? PPP has 150 million voters, if 30 million voters give assent to defame the president it will be denial of 150 m population sentiments and views.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Then what is the difference between men and animals? How you claim that he deserved such treatment; are you people? PPP has 150 million voters, if 30 million voters give assent to defame the president it will be denial of 150 m population sentiments and views.
that's why i said we as a nation deserves it coz we cannot differentiate b/w right and wrong...we give our vote to those ppl who are proven criminals...mostly politician have links with criminals still we give them votes.
we have become animals....coz animals do not have reasoning faculty...so do we.
i am not supporting any party ,i am talking about all in general.

If our ppl can come out for CJ then why can't we come out for our own problem like poverty,inflation,injustice.

AND if these politicians are that sincere why don't they stand for common man's right?

SHAME ON US.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is the not an important issue that why baba is not arrested; govt. must be seeking his repatriation to trial him. Faisal Raza Abidi has given solid proofs, it these are fake then why the so-called CJs i.e. anchorpersons did not question. Problem is that who gave him the mandate to throw shoe on a person who is representing 180 million people. Isn't it dictation and militancy.
Yes his act of throwing shoe to president is detestable. But I strongly disagree with your point that his arrest is not important,how can we even think of? If he is a terrorist according to your 'hero' abidi sb, he must be dealt with iron hands. Our representatives should be champions of actions not just mere words.

Regards,

Quote:
whether baba did right or wrong,

whether he was paid by someone or he did it on his own

Zardari really deserved that treatment...Each and every politician deserves this kind of treatment....we all as a nation deserve this treatment.

Dear , We should learn how to protest in a modest way. No need of making such insane statments.

regards,

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, August 16, 2010 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

http://www.siasat.com/english/news/s...day-function-0

now would you like to justify umar abdullah as well?
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
that's why i said we as a nation deserves it coz we cannot differentiate b/w right and wrong...we give our vote to those ppl who are proven criminals...mostly politician have links with criminals still we give them votes.
we have become animals....coz animals do not have reasoning faculty...so do we.
i am not supporting any party ,i am talking about all in general.
People do differentiate between right and wrong, they understand the manifestos of each party, they have long aged attachment with parties of their choice. We should support any party, and use our right to vote otherwise it we are equally responsible for perverted democracy in the country. One day with regular elections, if democracy is on track, we will be having a true democracy.
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Some Questions ..

1- A terrorist in UK .. ? With Taliban connections .. ? Did a terrorist want international exposure by throwing shoe at President As far as i know, if he was a terrorist with Taliban connections, he would have been in jail in UK or even transported to USA .. I have lived there and i know how brutal these allegations can be, if proved .. Yet he was freed by the police ?

2- Jihadi .. ? Are we all speaking the western terms now without any sense of what they mean .. ? If they black list the word jihadi, do we have to accept it and name anyone of our dislike as the one .. ? Are we backing off from Kashmir issue .. ? Cz the way this word has been going around in Pakistan means that whosoever will supports n speaks for the issue will be branded as jihadi and terrorist in precise words .. WE HAVE TO CONDEMN THE USE OF THESE WORDS IN A NEGATIVE SENSE RATHER THAN BRANDING OUR PEOPLE WITH IT

Regards ..
Shooting Star (Sunday, August 15, 2010)

Quote:
People do differentiate between right and wrong, they understand the manifestos of each party, they have long aged attachment with parties of their choice. We should support any party, and use our right to vote otherwise it we are equally responsible for perverted democracy in the country. One day with regular elections, if democracy is on track, we will be having a true democracy.
well,brother
i beg your pardon but i don't agree with you

though ppl have long attachments with the parties but not bcoz of their manifestos but for the following reasons:

1)the party is sindhi,punjabi or pukhtoon.
2)mostly candidates promised them to solve all the problems,give jobs to their children etc...so they vote them..in other words we encourage corruption and then we protest against it.
3)the candidate belongs to their cast.

Moreover we don't give votes to parties but individuals..we give votes to Benazir,Nawaz Sharif,Zardari,Altaf Hussain not PPP,PML,MQM etc.

We tend to strength individuals not institutions.

that is our over all attitude in all the fields.

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:

We should not promote shoe culture,atleast I dont expect from a literate person like you to advocate this abhorrent act.
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:

His case is different with Mr. Zardari. How you placed a traitor whose family is exploiting 6 million Kashmiris with a legitimate ruler of Pakistan. Even Omar is not a true leader of the people rather through organized rigging under Indian State, his family has history of treachery. Anyhow, Kashmir is currently occupied territory, so we have nothing to do with this issue.

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Yes his act of throwing shoe to president is detestable. But I strongly disagree with your point that his arrest is not important,how can we even think of? If he is a terrorist according to your 'hero' abidi sb, he must be dealt with iron hands. Our representatives should be champions of actions not just mere words.

Regards,
Dont beat about the bushes,whatever i have asked u in my previous post,has not been focused yet.

Come to the point and give me reply of my queries.
see: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/206503-post17.html