Monday, April 29, 2024
04:01 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Apky sawal k jawab en videos mein ,agar ye anchor itna sacha hay tu bhaag kyun raha hay.
Kya matlab hay dosri bat sunlen,pehli baat ka jawab nahi tu dosri bat?
http://www.youtube.com/v/n6xq33i6fmU&feature=related

ye dekhen,kese bhaag raha hy anchor
http://www.youtube.com/v/GJgRDGvprZg&feature=related

Sab chor hain,kise ka side na liya karen mohtarma.koi bhi mulk ka khadim nahi.
45000 ka suit pehn kar ye anchor gareeb awaam ki baat karta hay,wah?
Khud A/c mein beth kar baat karta hay garmi ki? wah
Behaviour dekhen chahy senator choor hay lekin kya es anchor ko suit karta hay k ek senator se jo awami numaeenda hay ,es lehjy men baat kary.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
malirab (Monday, August 16, 2010), masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010), Naveed Badar Memon (Sunday, August 15, 2010)
Old Sunday, August 15, 2010

Naveed Badar Memon is on a distinguished road

@abro
anchor can talk wid senator like this because he belongs to PPP..I just want to ask 1 question : Do or Can any anchor of any channel talk like this wid any MQM or ANP leader. I m sure they can't even speak like this with their sector incharge,the reason everyone know...thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naveed Badar Memon For This Useful Post:
malirab (Monday, August 16, 2010), Waqar Abro (Tuesday, August 17, 2010)
Old Monday, August 16, 2010

malirab is on a distinguished road

Huge round of applause for abro shab. i agree with all ur ideas u are gr8 mujahid.
The Following User Says Thank You to malirab For This Useful Post:
Waqar Abro (Tuesday, August 17, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Apky sawal k jawab en videos mein ,agar ye anchor itna sacha hay tu bhaag kyun raha hay.
Kya matlab hay dosri bat sunlen,pehli baat ka jawab nahi tu dosri bat?
http://www.youtube.com/v/n6xq33i6fmU&feature=related

ye dekhen,kese bhaag raha hy anchor
http://www.youtube.com/v/GJgRDGvprZg&feature=related

Sab chor hain,kise ka side na liya karen mohtarma.koi bhi mulk ka khadim nahi.
45000 ka suit pehn kar ye anchor gareeb awaam ki baat karta hay,wah?
Khud A/c mein beth kar baat karta hay garmi ki? wah
Behaviour dekhen chahy senator choor hay lekin kya es anchor ko suit karta hay k ek senator se jo awami numaeenda hay ,es lehjy men baat kary.
dear,
the anchor rightly said that he is not the elected member of parliament or senate..
when you are elected by ppl ,you have to follow certain rules so that you can represent and help those who elected you...and Mr.Abdi is an elected member not Mr.Javed.

i am a common Pakistani now...whatever i do,does not effect others.
what kind of clothes i wear,where i live,i am not answerable to anyone.
But i become a president of Pakistan or suppose a civil servant,then i would be answerable to the ppl coz i would become a public property...

Now these politicians they don't know what to do....they live in banglows or five star hotels and they live life king size yet they want us to remain fool and always wipe their feet with our tongues thinking them our "Messiah".
Nascent Soul (Monday, August 16, 2010), sana_krn (Monday, August 16, 2010)

Nascent Soul is on a distinguished road
Post Misleading title

The title of the thread depicts as if some hard core proof has been presented. Truth behind shoe issue, where is truth???? A video clip where the furious Abidi claims Mr. Shamim as the terrorist. Before showing those papers, Abidi must have arrested him. He was free in UK and he was set free even after show-throwing. A jihadi, what a rubbish?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nascent Soul For This Useful Post:
Stunner (Monday, August 16, 2010)

Naveed Badar Memon is on a distinguished road

:@Shootingstar
most of the channels r tax defaulters of this country!!--Read this: http://www.pakistaniscandals.com/pos...efaulters.html...
The Following User Says Thank You to Naveed Badar Memon For This Useful Post:
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010)

malirab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascent Soul View Post
The title of the thread depicts as if some hard core proof has been presented. Truth behind shoe issue, where is truth???? A video clip where the furious Abidi claims Mr. Shamim as the terrorist. Before showing those papers, Abidi must have arrested him. He was free in UK and he was set free even after show-throwing. A jihadi, what a rubbish?
rahman malik has given the task to DG FIA to arrest the person on urgent basis.

Quote:
i am a common Pakistani now...whatever i do,does not effect others.
what kind of clothes i wear,where i live,i am not answerable to anyone.
But i become a president of Pakistan or suppose a civil servant,then i would be answerable to the ppl coz i would become a public property...
you are answerable, agar thumhara paroosa bhooka ho nanga ho. akhirat ke din aik aik rupo ka hisab dena. tuje agar Allah ne pesa dea he to gharibon ka bi is me haq he. log mar rhay he aur umarah aur ameer log ayashian wah wah wah wah media billions kama rha he aur hakoomat pe sub nazla wah wah wah

Quote:
Now these politicians they don't know what to do....they live in banglows or five star hotels and they live life king size yet they want us to remain fool and always wipe their feet with our tongues thinking them our "Messiah".
yes they are living in luxurious style. sub accountable he akhirat ke din. hakoomat bi aur awam bi. hakoomat to apna kaam kr rhi he jo wasail he awam ne kia teer mara he?

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, August 16, 2010 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

masood pardhan is on a distinguished road

@all who supports media

No one has understood yet the theme of this discussion.
Actually,Abro wanted to proof how much media is pretending with our nation by highlighing such issues which are futile and against the symbol of pakistan.
When shoes were thrown over president bush who was against the humanity and in favour of realism,was being criticized like zardari sahab by american people? was american media airing programs against him despite of having knowledge that how much grudge he had for muslim ummah?

@Waqar Abro
I do agree with you that our so called independent media,is more currupt than our politicians in which sense that it has more responsibility than our leaders.it is meant to air the reality rather than minting money by showing sinking people in floods.

@All champions of this forum
IF media anchors can go for recording the reality of flood people,can not fetch food items with themselves?
They are claiming zardari was bad okay he is bad but how much they are sincere with our nation?
People are being shown on tv that they dont have enough food for holding and breaking fast but they are not asked by our media personnels to provide them basic commodities for livelihood?
are they not their brothers?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to masood pardhan For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Vinjhar (Monday, August 16, 2010), malirab (Monday, August 16, 2010), Stunner (Monday, August 16, 2010)

Abdullah Vinjhar is on a distinguished road

Well Pakistani media are there own worst enemy,As Joseph Goebbels says “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it",that what is happening here in our country,where ever direction the media takes the common man,our nation goes on the same direction,likewise what is happening with our president.media pretending our president corrupt corrupt corrupt and the everybody is going against,rather it should show the positive picture of our country and our leadership to the world.
What ever people say about Zardari,we as a nation should respect our president,he has the mandate of 180million people,if we has a nation or our so called free media do not respect his own leader,what image will be portrayed to the world ?
So my conclusion remarks will be leave these petty issues and come forward to help our flood effected brothers and sisters,and join hands with the government to recover our loss and help Pakistan to start its race to become developed countries of the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abdullah Vinjhar For This Useful Post:
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010)

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Clapping Waqar Abro

I second your opinion on this, See the Anchor sahab, he seems born wealthy who is doing this anchor person job by paying his own expenses, wearing a 45,000 rupees dress, paying from his pocket for official trips! GOD!!! Who’s is this man :P

Now coming to point, his behavior is worst! Aabdi is not convict, he owns Al-Zulfiqar group of companies since 1997, which deals in

[industrial and commercial lighting]
* sodium and high-pressure mercury lamps.
* metal halide lamps
* ballast florescent tube light
* halogen lamps.

He is foreign graduate having BA and BBA degrees.

I am not his fan, just presenting the facts, I am not going how much corrupt he is, what he is doing to earn money etc, the thing is, Javed Choudhry a Media anchor, earning millions a month, living luxury life, why not a wealthy background politician can enjoy? He has money and now power in politics, he can pay his bills.

Stupid reasoning by Media! sick of it.

Regards,
masood pardhan (Monday, August 16, 2010), Waqar Abro (Tuesday, August 17, 2010)