Wednesday, May 08, 2024
06:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

DPO would be very soon out of trouble after an appeal in the high court. The DPO must not be made political victim in this matter. The issue has been reported out of context. i mean a DPO cannot be accused of involvement in a case that took place in a far off village.
Hamza Salick (Tuesday, September 20, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanXTeR View Post
in my personal view police official ko sirf misconduct par sentence award ki gai hogi...u/ARt 155(c) police order max 3 years punishment hai aur DPO ko 3 years hi hoi.......!!
Allah aap ko PSP me seat dilwaye ye merii dua he.As shallow-water has said,agar ek far off village me koi waakiya hua,or uss pe aap ko 3 sal chorein 3 maheeney ki bhi sza hogai,tw kaisa lge ga aap ko.DPO koi jin tw nahy hey na jo hur wakt hur jagah mojud ho.Khud ko uss ki jagah rkh k dekhe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
SARFRAZ KHAN SIAL (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 96

GanXTeR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
You people are so right.

If you start giving such punishments to the officers,tw phir chala liye unho ney affairs of the state or ho gai qaim writ of the state mulk me.Simple enough,hum log kam hi kurna chor denge phir.Ayein phir ye judge hazraat or sambhalein DPO ki kursi.I agree to you k they didn't deserve this punishment at the hands of the crowd,but at the hands of the judiciary.Lekin there's a thing called 'Mob mentality' as well.Shayad kul ko Khudanakhwasta hmare kissi azeez ko koi mar jaye,tw hum bhi yhi krein uss k saath.

Yhi tw sarang is saying,courts ne akhbaar parh k general public opinion ki basis pe fesla dia he..agr courts ne yhi kurna hey tw phir saare cases in courts k pas janey ki bjaye 'Khawaja Naveed ki adaalat' me janey chahiyein.I so so miss Executive Magistracy.
not public opinion evidence was on record how they were murdered...police officials were not charged u/s.302...they showed negligence n due to their misconduct 3 years sentence is awarded...main culprits awarded death penalty n life imprisonment under ppc
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

people have to think pragmatically. A DPO cannot be punished for any such issue that has taken place under his charge. I may ask how many police officers have been punished for involvement in target killings in karachi? Perhaps none. The issue was just given lot of hype by the media and so action was taken. I think the high court would set aside this verdict.
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanXTeR View Post
not public opinion evidence was on record how they were murdered...police officials were not charged u/s.302...they showed negligence n due to their misconduct 3 years sentence is awarded...main culprits awarded death penalty n life imprisonment under ppc
Sir,bat sections ki nahy ho rhi.Bat ye ho rhi he k kya jo evidence dia gya wo sahy tha?Was the court having any political motivations'?Did they think rationally before issuing the decision?If those people were defending themselves,isn't the decision too hard.Sorry to say,but I have no belief in these courts(especially those of Punjab).They are so so much complexed of bureaucracy,that their decisions can't be rational.Or jo mujhe pata hey na,me uss information ki base pe keh raha hun k ye decision bilkul ghalat hey.Kuch baten forum pe kurne waali nahy hoti,Islye I can't share it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
dr adnan rana (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), SARFRAZ KHAN SIAL (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)

SaLman Sardar will become famous soon enough

actually people in pakistan have started believing that judiciary is their only saviour that is the main reason judiciary with the help of media has started exploiting the executive by giving such decisions which portray such feelings of saving poor people... and in that very case people would be more happy to see this decision going against police officers as there is a general perception that our police is rogue and whatever step they take would be negative and against the innocent people. but its not true atleast in this incident.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaLman Sardar For This Useful Post:
SARFRAZ KHAN SIAL (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

every body is talking about police negligence and public's violent reaction but I am still confused does negligence and violent reaction of public prove that those two brothers were innocents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
every body is talking about police negligence and public's violent reaction but I am still confused does negligence and violent reaction of public prove that those two brothers were innocents?
Media pe tw ye tk kaha gya k wo larka hafiz e quran tha,wo kaise qaatil or dakoo ho sakta hey..I ask,kya hafiz e quran ka dakoo hona mnah hey?We just give,keep and believe in irrational and emotional opinions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
dr adnan rana (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), SARFRAZ KHAN SIAL (Wednesday, September 21, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
DPO would be very soon out of trouble after an appeal in the high court. The DPO must not be made political victim in this matter. The issue has been reported out of context. i mean a DPO cannot be accused of involvement in a case that took place in a far off village.
CSS Forums - View Single Post - Civilians killing civilians in the presence of police

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...-police-3.html

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...t-accused.html

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...civilized.html

Last edited by Raz; Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 12:42 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
dr adnan rana (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Friday, September 23, 2011)

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Jo hona tha woh ho gya ab lakeer peetnay say kya faida?? Or bhe buhat say masail hain discuss krnay ko....