Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:04 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, December 16, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
Yes my dear

I m expecting all positives from these elections

Reminded me of Charles Dickens [Great Expectations],

lolz!

shakeel shaikh is on a distinguished road

i agree with Mazhar.....on the face of it, this election may look like a futile activity yet we should get our fingers crossed as i believe socities better evolve through phased transition not through quick transformation and this needs, above all the mass activism...
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ Qurratulain (A Pretigious member of the forum)

Quote:
lolz!
U r so senior to talk 2 and I m also one of ur admirers. But with due respect I argue ur above mentioned statement not on personal egoic grounds but on logical debatable data.

Elections are always proved in the history of the world as the best path 2 develop a viaable political system.

Let me plz explain my statement on factual comparison of Indo-Pak Regimes after Partition.

1) India concentrated on consolidating her Political Institute (And the only path is "the Elections") after getting power in 50's.

2) Pakistan didn't pay much attention on this very question of that day and followed the most popular belief of Focussing "Economy" under Military Dictatorship rather than strengthening the political Institutes on sound grounds. (As it was beleived at that time.... Economy on sound ground can only be acheived by Military Rule..... but nothing was further than reality..... This thought was proved "The worst Approach in Consolidation of State")

India chose the right path and at now, she is enjoying the healthy Democracy in her state. (President is Muslim and Prime Minister is Sikh.... Both are from Minorities)

But this institute (Politics) has enterd in very advanced phase after testing this path repeatedly (Only Elections)

To be continued..........
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)
Banned

To be continued.......

According to Leo Talstai "Confession of ur failures is the starting point of ur victory"

Let us confess that v hav had a very worse past, v hav not taken the required path, v never took this issue so seriously.....

But this is the right time to start a new journey towards the consolidation, strength and Progress.

I m Possible (A famous member of our forum) is liked by me due to his nice, informative and logical debates. He has very pretty signatures "Nothing is impossible..... The word ... Impossible..... itself says I M Possible"

Systems are not developed in minutes. At first, everything seems to b very difficult.... but ur desire and will power alongwith consistant determination make these situations "Possible".

I ever criticised Musharraf on this forum.... (u can confirm my statement to view my posts)

But his decision to take off his Uniform changed my views..... I mentioned in my one post that Things are goingto b very serious and should be tackled with more wise and visionary approach.

This tackling (to leave uniform) is absolutely perfect and I want to pay my regards to "Great Musharraf" who took a better step just to giv a starting point towards development of the nation.

He was doing much better than many of previous rulers but I always maintained my statement that "He is doing good but his path is not right"

Politicians should be tested to rule over the nation and Military intervention must be discouraged.

When elections would give Ruling Elites for complete 5-years term, Things must be settled.

U can easily forsee the consequences that,

1) Political Parties will hav appropriate and obvious Agenda to follow.

2) Progressive approach will be there in Society

3) Institutionalization will be maintained on sound basis

4) Institutes will replace the "Personalities" in the country.

I will not say that u should respect my views as u r my senior on this forum and hav much precised and accurate knowledge about these issues..... but.... I will again maintain my previous statement (Without having a fear 2 b asked "LoLz" ....... just kidding

Quote:
Will you believe that your vote have value?
Will you hope that your vote would bring change?
Will you expect that election would not be rigged?
Answer

Quote:
I m expecting all positives from these elections
Regards

Mazher
Banned

To be continued....

Quote:
I mentioned in my one post that Things are goingto b very serious and should be tackled with more wise and visionary approach.

You can confirm my statement by following link

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...opinion-2.html

The Post is also pasted here:

Quote:
@ sureshlasi

Quote:

Firstly i must appreciate u for introducing such beneficial reforms in forum.

Thanxxx

Quote:

I think we can discuss on most burning issue of " Chief justice ". I think it is inappropriate to accuse any party till they are not proved to b convicted

Very right

Quote:

As Mr President has dismissed Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry, alleging that he misused his office.Chaudry's "misuse of office" was to investigate the disappearances of four hundred people, many of them human rights workers, who were arrested since the War on Terrorism began, as well as to prevent the sale of a government-run steel mill and the conversion of a public park in Islamabad to a privately-run mini golf club. But a Question arises that President hold the rights to accuse Chief justice. His name has been omitted from supreme court website and Flags are disappeared from his place. but according to constitution 1972 point 209, a chief justice will continously perform his services till he is not proved as convicted.

Geo TV and its arch rival Aaj TV were banned on Monday and the two channels went out off the air for several hours after they declined the instructions from the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority, (PEMRA) to stop coverage of the bloody lathi-charge on the agitating lawyers in which several of them including opposition Pakistan People Party (PPP) Senator and Advocate Lathif Khan Khosa sustained head injuries. Besides , Attack at Geo head office arouse the doubt of public that something wrong going on behind the curtain.

In an article published in The Washington Post, former Pakistani Premier Benazir Bhutto dismissed claims that only Musharraf stood in the way of nuclear-armed fundamentalists, "The notion of Musharraf's regime as the only non-Islamist option is disingenuous and the worst type of fear-mongering.

President Musharraf's government faces elections later this year. He has stated his intention to remain in power for five more years to "in order to roll back religious extremism, ensure political stability and sustained economic growth." His plan for re-election is to get the outgoing Parliament to re-appoint him to another five-year term before the elections!
I guess , Mr President feel discomfort with Iftikar choudry because he would become a big barrier for future intends.

Right dear....

As I hav posted "Washington's Post-View" on this issue in my last post that clearly indicates the "intensity" of this burning issue.

In this regard, one can easily perceive that what will happen?

in my opinion,

1) Musharraf will hav 2 leave his Uniform.
2) Benazir Bhutto will b the next Ruling authority of Pakistan.
3) Musharraf will be compelled by her 2 leave his uniform coz it is the only way of agreement.
4) Chief Justice will enjoy his status.
5) Waziristan and Wana-sort of Operations will again start that would damage the prestige of Pak Army more crucially.
6) Madrassahs and Islamic Extremism will b handled on very 1st preority.
7) Un-stability inside the country will b seen i.e. more dangerous 4 us.
8) Pakistan needs a big decision 4m Musharraf's side ...... i.e. act like Mahatir Muhammad .......... u know what I am trying 2 say?.....

Pakistan is on verge of political, financial and religious dilemma and it should b tackled with wiser approach and statesmanship.

Regards
With best Regards,

Mazher
Old Monday, December 17, 2007
Banned

TO BE CONTINUED......

Respected Mam

U may hav already seen the English Movie "300" or read the Frank Miller's Epic Graphic Novel.

If not, Plz read the novel or watch the movie

It tells us the true story of 300 ELITE SPATAN Warriors led by their fearless King "LEONIDAS (BUTLER)", who thwart the charge of "XERXES" and his Persian army at the battle of "Thermopylae.

Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian Foe, Leading to the origins of Democracy.

Let's start our journey like "300 Spartan Warriors" and hope 2 hav better aftermaths and consequences.

Let's think positive about the system to build it for its prosperity.

Let's broad our thoughts to get better results in approaching future.

Let's discourage all rubbish and stinking debates going on in our sorroundings.

Let's built our Pakistan with positive thinking, positive doing and postive actings.

Let's hope..... 4 positives

Nothing more from my side

(This is an emotional post..... so plz don't take it serious)

Regards

Ur Mazher
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007), shakeel shaikh (Monday, December 17, 2007)

shakeel shaikh is on a distinguished road

bravo Mr. Mazhar wonderful effort.....i thought everyone in this forum believes in abrupt transformation but atleast there is someone who believes in transition......India is an epic exmaple of a transition to one of the world's largest democracies which was marvellously elaborated by Mr.Mazhar....

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Mazhar..Those three were out standing posts and no one can deny the fact however as a learned person i blevie that comparign india with paksitan is a unfair.I know india is more demcratic and someday we will be too .we will have both president and prime minister from minoraties.Does it not sound a joke .Are we not aware that paksitan is surroudned by religous ,ethinical forces.Despite a huge litrature created by iqbla ,we could not decrease the influence of so called ulema and depsite being pakistani we think before as a sindhi .May i ask u mazhar.If u r given chance to choose an idenity from four ..which will u prefer..Sindhi,paksitnai,musluim or a humman ..I know one can manage four just llike our leader who used while seeing international sceneroi.Zia used musluim idenity,musharaf used pakistaniya,bhutto did sindhiyat so we are completly different from india however i myslef blevie that election will bring some changes but in coming twenty years.Not now.

mashal khan will become famous soon enough

if there is no struggle,there is no progress,
well,inshallah pppp will certainly bring changes in the current situation,this is the last chance for BB and NAWAZ to prove his/her sincerity to their country,if they did not learn lesson from their past then they both will face dire consequences,Now the BB is in full swing and her party workers and supportes will once again togther the slogan of ROTTEY,KAPRA,MAKKAN,
we expect positive,free and transparent election ahead.
Banned

Thanxxx a lot 4 appreciation

I m still waiting the comments of the most respected member "QurratulAin"

I will answer you Mr. Wazeer but after viewing the more critical and authentic thoughts of "Forum's Baji.... QurratulAin"

Don't mined plz

With best Regards,

Mazher