Saturday, April 27, 2024
05:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 18, 2008

Location: Dadu, Sindh, Pakistan... Now a days in Islamabad for MBA(ITM) from IIUI
Muhiudin is on a distinguished road
Default Go Go and Go

Today when Mushraf resigned few T.v channels was conducting views from public and few was showing the celibration of peoples doing on roads and street but have seemed them clearly they all belong to pppp and PML they have pumflates in theire hands and they are all happy because they belong to that party they are not looking second face of their leaders ...
toady Mushraf resign because of Pakistan he was a Arm person and we know about their powers and their ability very well if Mushraf wanted to be on seat no can thrill him but because of paksitan he resigned toady because all parties are against him but i think the free peoples who are real nation of our country are not happy with this decission...........
Zardari or Sharif Brother wat ever who ever they are we know them very well lets hope for better because we have given our contaries command in the hands of those peoples who only know how to take revange and collect money .............
i dont wather it was a Hadees or Ayat
MERI UMAT PE AISA TIME AYEEGA JAB SAMAJHDAAR OR AQALMANDD LOGON KO BEWAQOOF KAHA JAIGA OOR BEWAQOOF NASAMJH LOOG BADSHAHI KARNE LAGAIN GAI KOI SHAK NAHI KE TAB QAYAMAT DOOR NA HOGI

SO GUYS LETS PRAY FOR BETTER
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhiudin For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)

Dr.G.AsgharMemon is on a distinguished road

This is one of the best decisions/action under his belt. Of all situation this will surely go down in history as a sigh of relief from a tyrant dictator who till the very last moment of his office came up with plausible statements as regards his honesty with people of pakistan. Basically, he was led into these situation where he exhaustively utlized all his options, and nothing was left for him except tendering resignation.
on a question whether it was right time for him to resign i strongly belive that it was not only right time but so much right that wrong could not have been done or tolerated in any form. do u guys think had pakistan not been suffering from problms of inflaction, poverty, corruption, and all outcomes of bad governance misuse of power mushraf had resigned? ! he would not have because then it would have been another sense satisfying statment from his side.
i think when a ruler is hated by his people he should abandon his 'takhat' because then there is no way he can go on.
i sympathesize with people who support his policies, way of handling government, who put him on pedestal for his ingenuine political traits? but the thing is whole building from the very outset of his government was fastened with a weak wedge. 1999 coup and the events that unfolded on political horizon may have been done in good faith but they were not democratic except for so called democratic cover.
pakistan needs some one who is democratically elected, who has approval of his people, and who has traits to carry whole country along.
Guys i would ask u a question may be u should ponder over it.
how do u see a person having same set of characteristics as mushraf has but is politically elected, with vast political background, not from army personnel to run this country? and who from the begining has back of his peple?

Moon is on a distinguished road

Mushraf's resign is not solution of every problem,he is responsible,but he is not responsible for every thing.i think nothing could be changed so earlier,it takes a very long time to settle our issues.Problem is not with Mushraf only,problem is with us,with our whole system,if he has gone then another corrupt leader will take his place,all politicans are same and we also because we elect them
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Lightbulb

Asslamulaikum,

I request all of you to pay profuse praise to ALLAH ALMIGHTY, that at length the worst dictator, enemy of Islam, Enemy of muslims, sycophant of America and jews, slave of Dollars, Handler of muslims for the sake of cents, seller of daughters of nation, a killer of Balochs, a dictator dictated by non-muslims, turner on Afghan policy, the very daunted person, the maker of hell on the Holy land of PAKISTAN in the form of operation like "JAMIA HAFSA, LAL MASJID", operation in Wana, Waziristan, Swat just to happy his master Bush, just to expand his sovereignity, smugler of Muslims,.......................................... .......got off our back in the shape of resignation.

He did not announce his resignation by his own will rather was forced time and again, and he was going to be impeached. " As you sow so shall you reap".

It was done with Nawaz, now he has to bear it.
Some people say that he was good for PAKISTAN, he has turn on Kashmir, Afghan policy, just after the worst words of an american christian, that " WE WILL PUSH YOU BACK TO THE STONE AGE".

Afghans were our friends, Raw did not dear to work in the reign of Taliban, Now more than 50 camps.

He made the Holy Land of Pakistan, a hell for the people, deposition of judges, exiled Nawaz, Benazir, did not let them to enter in country, paved the way for american and
their misiles to attack our muslim brothers.

At last I hope for A man, the new President, to be a real Muslim, Patriot, follower of Constitution, Friend of Islam and Muslims.

May ALLAH guide us the right path.

Regards.
Princess Royal (Monday, August 18, 2008)

touseef4pk is on a distinguished road

That's how a dictator's era ends. He should be hanged in the charge of breaking the constitution and handing many innocent Pakistanis citizens to America in return of billions of dollor's flood. How ironical it seems when he says that he has a great deal of DARD for this nation. Hang him on.
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
positive things that i see in this whole episode is that we are slowly and gradually learning to settle our disputes democratically, and if we continue doing so, we would grow as a nation
Yeah! That's what I was also thinking. But only if leaders do respect democracy and don't play with it.

Quote:
He was president of Pakistan we should respect him. Politicians will be happy but do you think Zardari and whatsoever are good in the best interest of Pakistan?
Respect? It's given to those who deserve and, in my eye, Musharraf never deserved it!!!

As far as Zardari is concerned, no he's not a good man either. Rather an other American puppet.

Quote:
The problems will not end with the resignation of Musharaf because Zardari and Nawaz Sharif will continue with their cold war..the war for the struggle for power, now when Musharaf is gone both the remaining leaders will strive for power and as a result they will waste precious time.
Yeah! But I think that at present they will remain united but would soon end up in conflicts. In politics, there is nothing like friendship everything stays for a certain period of time till their own interests are satisfied.

Quote:
He did not announce his resignation by his own will rather was forced time and again, and he was going to be impeached. " As you sow so shall you reap".
Yeah! If he's really that strong and innocent, as he says, then he should stay in Pakistan and face the charges rather then running away from them!!!

Quote:
He made the Holy Land of Pakistan, a hell for the people, deposition of judges, exiled Nawaz, Benazir, did not let them to enter in country, paved the way for american and their misiles to attack our muslim brothers.
He's suffering for what he's done to our land! Jab Allah izaat dayta hai tou ziyada gharoor nai kerna chahiye kyun kay zilat milnay mein bhi dair nai lagti.

Now that he has gone, hopefully country would be in a stable condition cuz no more interference of America. But still, who knows what Zardari would do. BTW, I have heard some rumors that Musharraf may go to K.S.A. cuz no other country in accepting him and why would any country accept him when America has refused. Huh! See..........a great lesson for all American puppets!!! And if he stays in Pakistan, then we all know what will happen of him. He doesn't deserve a safe passage after what he's has done to country and people. Lets see.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, August 18, 2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old Tuesday, August 19, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

Finally with the resignation of musharaf, a dismal epoch of our history has ended. I was watching stephen p cohon in an interview in which he predicated a diminishing role of pakistn army in the future. However he was very skeptical about the credentials of zardari and nawaz
pakistan now stand at the crossroods.
Our leaders , politician nd most importantly the rmy must now decide the right path to follow.
It is now proven from the horrible errend of our nation in the past 9 years that the theory of garrison state is totally flawed.
We the sixth most popolous nation , illeducated , poverty stricken and stratigacaly failed foriegn policy could not afford another power tussle , another attempt from our military establishment keeping hold of the reins of power.
Musharaf was no doubt a dictator , an unscruplous man and an inveterate liar but so were his predessors Zia , Ayub and yahya . He was atleast not a martinet as were the the earlier generals.
Zia sabotaged the afghan jihad. Ayub the so called war against communism and yahya massacared the east pakistani brethrens as they were alledgelly the traitors.
The real syndrome lie in the mental set up that democracy is not suited to pakistan.
The imbicile pakistan people , the mob, will chose the destructor of our revered institutions.
Zardari , nawaz and the late benazair are therefore viewed as a security risk and a threat to non existant national integrity.
I will not go int the details of who did what because the real issue is the alienation of common pakistani man to his state. We dont treasure our country , the attitude of our ruling and ruled class is like of a master and of a servent. it is because of the same reason we found our self in the dilenma of identity crisis , national objectives and vision to the future.
Musharaf should be tried and serve according to his crimes but most importantly democracy should be strengthened . As for corruption , it will flourish in the civilian set up but so will the prudence of our voter too.

Malik Jehangir is on a distinguished road
Default @Frankestine of css

I agree with you.A military dictator resigned while a civilian dictator is in the waiting and has rather assumed all the powers.
But remember we must never support individuals.we must support democracy and you will see that once this system is allowed to operate smoothly, all the unwanted politicians will be rejected by the masses.this is how the West got a perfect democracy.In Pakistan if Zardari and Nawaz are corrupt, let democracy flourish and they both will be out of the political equation.
regards
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road
Default Musharaf's Resignation

Dear Fellow members....The topic is "Whether it was a right time for Musharaf to resign' most of you people are answering the question "should Musharaf have resigned?" definately Musharaf was'snt the best person at this point of time to govern the nation...

some people say that he was an enemy of Islam..well as a ruler he made a lot of mistakes but we should give a deep thought that whether the politicians who were so eager to see the back of Musharaf, are themselves with clean hands?

What did PPP Government did in its 2 Government terms and what is it doing right now, as PM is from PPP? What did PML (N) did in its 2 terms in government...i think most of you will reach on the conclusion that these politicians did nothing but pulling legs of one an other.

I truly agree that Musharaf should have resigned but for me it was'nt the right time,he must have resigned way back in 2003...so i think it was too late now. We can just pray the betterment of Pakistan now because the predecessors of Musharaf in Government are going to be Worst than worse..!!!

No solid steps will be taken, they will keep on harping on the same string about the resoration of Judiciary..is the Population of Pakistan consists only of Judiciary? what about Inflation hike? what about terrorism,un-employment,energy & water crisis,deteriorating law & order situation,what about shortage of wheat and other food items?

High Court judges are being paid aroud 1.25 to 2 lac a month and what about the other Government employees? do,nt they have families and domestic expenses? so why only harp on the restoration of Judiciary? why they do'nt restore OLD DISTRICT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DC SYSTEM)?

Ca'nt they the corruption being done by the Nazims? Politicians have been wasting their time on the restoration of judiciary only but now when Musharaf is gone what they will protest about? Pakistani Politicians need any issue to protest,they never think about the people and the country.

So as far as I am concerned this political dilemma will go on & on & on untill current politicians are over taken by well educated young thinkers of this nation.

May Allah bless our nation and Pakistan Zinda Bad
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about
Default resignation

Well, Musharaf has given his resignation at the right time as politicians started blaming him for the political and economic fiasco.Lets see what these political bigwigs do for the nation. How they solve the judges issue and tackle soaring prices of daily commodities.
I am waiting for the time when these jubilant politicians will take U-turn in foreign policy (which seems impossible to me).

I believe, with Musharaf's departure, we will notice the intensity of two things which will grow manifold in the coming years.

1.Corruption

2.Nepotism