Tuesday, May 07, 2024
11:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010

marshal453 is on a distinguished road
Default This is Just....

i feel lack of vocabulary for the first time. i mean no matter wot this is just so barbaric...sick This problem needs to be investigated man!
and guys i have this video i do not know how to share it in exact form, in which this police guy initially tried to stop the man beating the victim but had to move back as few civilians pointed at him and said "enu goli maru" they called him names and he had to move back from the mob.. Look what ever the cause is all responsible should be dealt appropriately... we have demonstrated Barbarianism and its new laid down limits to this world, quite enough. They should be hanged, immediately after due course of legal action, but under legal procedure.. no such barbarianism should be demonstrated again (AMEEN) last but not least...its not about sialkotians or Police or Rescue 1122 or any body else alone the truth is the whole nation's head bows down in shame.... Iqbal terae Daes ka tujhae kia hal sunauu....

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 10:46 PM.
38th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 483

SPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura aboutSPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura about

I appreciate the views of you all ....Such events must be analysed no doubt...

However, the images as well as footage are so gory that i recommend not to view it.....It is because the psychological effects of such videos are always bad....

The tragic episode is a scar on the image of Pakistan...

"""""SHIKAARI BUNNA SHIKAAR BUNNAY SE BEHTTAR HAI"""""""

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Mr. Randhawa

Your ideas are very inspiring for the young generation, but when you will have more experience in the field of Law & Justice, your mind will change with the passage of time.
I am against extra-judicial killing like any sane person but sometimes there is no other way out and to protect the society from merciless criminals, it is adopted and it has approvel of all the elements of society.
As far the attitude of Police in our country, i would say thay are part of this society and show all the attributes of this society. What are the chracteristics of our society ? ()
So if we want better police for us, we should change ourselves or we should import police from a developed country like UK. And if still not satisfied, we can also import our rulers from there. After all they had already shown us the good goverance for 200 years till 1947.
Chaps! Address the core question. Core question was why on earth do our police department has to adopt inhuman ways to control the crime. And why in civilized nations (I thought we were civilized until recently) we seldom hear such incidents.We are discussing this incident because it’s highlighted by media (mostly video sharing web services). But there are several other incidents that have taken place before, for instance in Faisalabad two Christians were killed by mob in the presence of police, in Karachi mob burned a person accused of snatching mobile phone and police did nothing.
Problem is that many of you people are not aware of the working of our judicial system, and nor do many police officers. Believe me, the police department is run by those people who do not know the basics of judicial system. Let me explain it to you, there are three parties in every criminal case, first party is one against whom crime has been committed, in our legal term we call it complainant or in Urdu Mustageez, second party is that which is being accused of committing a crime, we call it defendant, third party is state, we call it prosecution. Every crime is against the state. Technically, who ever commit a crime; it’s state’s constitutional responsibility to prosecute that person. But due to failure of state prosecution machinery (which include police and state’s lawyer), the complainant has to hire a private attorney. So, in every criminal case there are three versions, one of the complainants, one of the defendant and one of the prosecutions. Now, judge is a neutral person, he has no mystical powers to judge a person, that whether a person is criminal or not. He gives his judgment in light of evidence brought before the court by all three parties. Now, there is a possibility that a judge may be biased, or corrupt, but there is an equal possibility that any one of the parties is misguiding the court. But this possibility can be reduced by vigilance of the other two parties.
Now, problem arises when our Yahoo’s in police, which is very important part of prosecution, either intentionally due to corruption, political pressure or unintentionally due to lack of training and usage of scientific methods of investigation are not able to prove their case before the court. Let me give an example, it is settled principle of law that joint statements of accused are inadmissible in law, but no matter how hard the judges reprimand the investigators they do the same mistake over and over and over again. And when the court have to set the accused free, due to negligence on part of prosecution, the usual answer of police is that we catch the criminals and courts set them free. No police officer will ever admit his fault that it was their failure that has led to freeing of a criminal.
There are several other reasons for prosecutorial failure, but all those reasons point toward the inefficiency of police. But instead of removing these faults in prosecution, our Yahoo’s have adopted an easy way, why bother to investigate, why not kill accused at the spot. The reason, why Zulfiqar Cheema is responsible, because he is chief proponent of this doctrine of killing accused.
@ Mr. Sociologist, dear there is a Chinese saying that “never judge abilities of a person by his size and age” yes I am young, don’t have much experience either, but buddy, I do know my field well. A lot better than you do.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Mr. Lawyer

You are again depending on bookish knowledge that is good for discussion in a class-room but we are here discussing real life situation. Plz ask a senior how the cases are decided in our courts and who earns how much.
And i am glad to know that you know a lot about your field and hope you will utilize this knowledge for the betterment of the society and criminals will not take advantage of your precious knowledge. As for me i have little knowledge of my field and still learning here from my friends.
I think somebody should also post pics here to show the world how the respected lawyers beat the media person/police officers/civil judges, and any other who is against their blackmailing and corrupt practices on the name of bar associations.
Old Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Smile You watch a lot of punjabi movies ?

My dear Sociologist brother, I wonder if you have ever visited a court of law. Ha ha ...I think you watch a lot of punjabi movies, because your observations is very naive. Some how you have perceived that all judges are corrupt, and now you infer all your arguments based on your perception. Ha ha ....it seems you are also victim of Wakeel Phobia like dudes at Express Tv. As far as I remember, Punjab University psychology department run a free clinic for people that are suffering from some sort of phobia. Pheooo....no wonder you talk so weird and irrationally. Sorry about your condition dude. I will pray for you in Fajar prayer.

Allah Nighaban-o-Nasir
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Mr. Lawyer

You are again depending on bookish knowledge that is good for discussion in a class-room but we are here discussing real life situation. Plz ask a senior how the cases are decided in our courts and who earns how much.
And i am glad to know that you know a lot about your field and hope you will utilize this knowledge for the betterment of the society and criminals will not take advantage of your precious knowledge. As for me i have little knowledge of my field and still learning here from my friends.
I think somebody should also post pics here to show the world how the respected lawyers beat the media person/police officers/civil judges, and any other who is against their blackmailing and corrupt practices on the name of bar associations.
Dear, dont you think,we are being distracted from topic by you to non issues like how lawyers earn or blackmail?

We are here to discuss extra judicial killing of two brothers.So kindly avoid irrelevant points.

If society is practically perverted,so being young blood should we promote it?

You should demand for speedy justice by courts, not by police, whom majority is schizophrenic and short tempered

Regards,
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Wednesday, August 25, 2010)

Abdullah khan is on a distinguished road
Default no justification lies for this brutal act

whatever may be the reality of those two brothers no one has the right to kill some one and above that in such a violent way. Investigation will establish the reality of the situation but who the hell were these people to decide the faith of those two youngsters. We are just calling the GHAZAB of Allah by doing such inhuman things to our own brothers; and that's why we are surrounded by countless problems.
In my opinion this act shows the reflection of the mindset of the Pakistani society at large we are mentally sick people, we all are so much frustrated that we just need an excuse to tease or even kill others just to shun our anger and complexities.
By doing such things we are moving towards the Taliban type of justice where everybody has his own definition and understanding of justice and considers himself an authority in all respect to do what ever he likes with the one accused.

Abar e Rehmat will become famous soon enoughAbar e Rehmat will become famous soon enough

No punishment to DPO and other criminals can compensate for the loss of two innocent living beings. Seeing the video of babrabric event , makes my heart to go out . feeling ashmed to be a part of such a community , such a nation which is observing the scene becoming senseless silent spectator . Alas, spectators are dead too .

Sar uthey tu sahi zulum ke samney
tab hi zalim ka wakt e hisab aaye ga,
tab hi ghariboon k darbar main
hath jorey hove har nawab aaye ga,
Inqalab aye ga , Inqalab aye ga .

now , for sure , is the time sor Inqalab . whats left behind now ?

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

kiea yea dakuu hain daku lgtey hian?

.'' Hum ko na maro zalimo hum ne kiya kuch b nahi''
''aye thay ghar se khelnay bs or to luch b nahi ''

''hum nahi DAKU ye kaise apko btain hum''
''maar ker humko milay ga aap ko kuch b nahi''
''kya dekh k hum ko lagta hay k hum DAKU he hain?''
''mere seenay main QURAN or chhota abi tk hy nadaan bs or to kuch b nahi''
''aye Police walo hain hum b kisi maa k Lakht-e-jigar''
''kuch to tum kr lo fikr bs or to kch b nahi''
''zulm is hadd tak kiya k maar hi daala humain
''KHUDA HI AB KARAY INSAF HAMEIN OR KEHNA KUCH B NAHI
Attached Thumbnails
Executed two brothers at DPO Sialkot’s behest: Accused-mughees.jpg  

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 04:43 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sana_krn For This Useful Post:
Abar e Rehmat (Wednesday, August 25, 2010), game on (Friday, August 27, 2010), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Wednesday, August 25, 2010), marshal453 (Wednesday, August 25, 2010), SPIDER-MAN (Wednesday, August 25, 2010), Zoyee (Wednesday, August 25, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

سیالکوٹ میں پولیس اور مقامی آبادی کی موجودگی میں دو نو جوان بھائیوں کو تشد د کر کے قتل کرنے کے واقعہ کی تحقیقات کرنے والے عدالتی کمیشن کے سربراہ جسٹس ریٹائرڈ کاظم علی ملک نے منگل کو میڈیا سے گفتگو میں بتایا کہ اُنھوں نے تمام ضرور ی شواہد اکٹھے کر لیے ہیں جن کے بنیاد پر وہ آئندہ دو روز میں اپنی رپورٹ مرتب کرنے کے بعد عدالت عظمیٰ میں پیش کردیں گے۔

عدالت عظمٰی نے سیالکوٹ میں دو نو عمر بھائیوں کے سفاکانہ قتل کے واقعے کی تحقیق جسٹس ریٹائرڈ کاظم ملک سے کرانے کا فیصلہ کیا تھا۔ کاظم ملک نے بتایا کہ اُنھیں جو ذمہ داری سونپی گئی تھی وہ اُنھوں نے پوری کر دی ہے۔ ان کے بقول ”میں نے کامیابی سے قانونی، قابل قبول، قائل کردینے والے ثبوت اکھٹے کر لیے ہیں جو میری نظر میں حقائق پر مبنی رپورٹ مرتب کرنے کے لیے کافی ہیں۔“

اُنھوں نے اپنی رپورٹ کے بارے میں کچھ کہنے سے گریز کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ وہ اس کے مجاز نہیں ہیں۔ البتہ انھوں نے کہا کہ وہ سچ تک پہنچ گئے ہیں اور ان کی رپورٹ سے یہ طے ہو جائے گا کہ ”مظلوم کون ہے اور ظالم کون ہے“۔

کاظم ملک نے بتایا کہ اُن کی رپورٹ کے دو پہلوہوں گے ،ایک حصہ قتل کے حقائق پر مبنی ہوگا جب کہ دوسرے حصے میں وہ عدالت عظمیٰ کے سامنے اپنی شفارشات پیش کریں گے کہ ان کی نظر میں کیا اقدامات کیے جانے چاہیئیں۔ سیالکوٹ میں اس دہرے قتل کے لیے پنجاب پولیس کے سربراہ نے بھی تحقیقات کے لیے ٹیم تشکیل دے رکھی ہے۔

دو نوجوانوں بھائیوں حافظ مغیث اور حافظ منیب کو 15 اگست کو سیالکوٹ کے گاؤں بٹر میں ڈکیتی کے الزام میں سرعام تشد د کر کے ہلاک کیا گیا تھا اور اس واقعے کی ویڈیو نجی ٹیلی ویژن چینلوں پر دکھائے جانے کے بعد انسانی حقوق کی غیر سرکاری تنظیموں اور مختلف طبقہ فکر سے منسلک لوگوں نے اس کی شدید مذمت کی۔

ہیومین رائٹس کمیشن آف پاکستان کے چیئر مین ڈاکٹر مہدی حسن کا کہنا تھا کہ انتظامیہ اور لوگوں کے ایک بڑے ہجوم کے سامنے قتل کا یہ واقعہ لمحہ فکریہ ہے
۔
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Wednesday, August 25, 2010), Waqar Abro (Wednesday, August 25, 2010)