Monday, April 29, 2024
05:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, December 21, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Maria khan

Off course we need a democratic govertnment because pakistan is a democratic country. But if u could tell that what the democratic governments had gave us in the past?

Regards
Old Friday, December 22, 2006

saira butt is on a distinguished road

@ imposible
if past govts couldn't do well it doesn't mean we can jutify Gen musharaf in that perpective.y u r comparing him with others lets talk abt wat he has done for us?
and if u will stick to the pessimism of the past i dont think u can b optimistic abt future.well may b we get a good democratic leader in future.
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@saira

Agreed, Comparing Musharraf with the past rulers is no wisdom. The logical and pragmatic way is to evaluate his work in his capacity. In clear words, what powers he had, what could ho do and what did he do. If all these questions come up with some positive answer, Musharraf should be the 'hero' and in other case he should be one of the decendents of the past rulers. and as we didn't need the past rulers same case should be for him.

Regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Well i believe that comparison is pivotal because all and sundry think that Musharraf is not doing good gor us. So what he can do if the condition is totally being poiled by the ancestors. That is why i a highlighting the role of older ones as well. They have left nothing to be ameliorated but still Musharraf is searching for places to work on.

Musharraf is soembody different from all of them. he is a life saver for us.

Regards

KhayaL is on a distinguished road

Rise of Prices: Plz consider the prices of Telecommunication facilities. Also compare the number of computer and mobile phone users with facts and figures of 1999... Also compare the number of people who are having their own cars ... with 1999 figures.

Prices of Telecommunication have come down as a result of competition between the Telecommunication companies and not due to musharaf. as we know there are many foreign Telecommunication companies working in pakistan so every one trying there best to take over the market that is why they are lowering there prices musharaf has got nothing to do with this. okay fine we admit that mobiles have become very popular and economical in the public. but computer are not in use of above 30% of the population and still if it is in use of most of the population but is not a necessity of life. The basic necessity of life is food. talking about food i must say the prices of all food materials are touching the sky. you are talking about the cars but you hav'nt discussed the prices of fuel. then how can u say that musharaf is responsible for the develpment and reforms in the country.
In 1999 the price of flour was 120 rs per 20 kg and now oveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr 270 rs per 20 kg. is the common man happy for this development.? the price of sugar was 16 rs per kg and now it is hardly found in the market. you must have seen a large que in front of the stores. what u have to say for this reform ?

Corruption: Yar ander ki baat hai.... Corruption really has been controlled up to more than 90% ... at least in Federal Taxation departments.... I know as being employee of Federal Government Tax department.

Ander ki baat ap ney ess liye ki hai key ap khud wahan hotey hain.. kesi or department key barey main bataye jahan pey corruption kam ho gayi ho.or rahi taxation department ki baat tu yea kabhi nahi sudhar sahkta.

anyways i dont want musharaf to rule anymore becoz i am the one who deserves the ruling seat. i dont say that but leaders of other parties say that.how can we be united in a single path.? as far as there are political parties stay in the country, we can not choose a single path towards development becoz development can only be done if a nation is united.
so if we have to develop, we must be united and always trust in ALLAH.
Become a true Muslim so u can rule the Whole world rather only a country

Become a true Muslim so u can rule the Whole world rather only a country

Nice job KhayaL.
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@Khayal

Exquisite job.

and yes, the seat of president of Pakistan actually needs me after Musharraf. Since, i'm too busy in my professional duties, being C.O.A.S, so i'll recommend you for that particular seat.

Regards,

Qurat:

Thanks for sharing joke of the year with us.

Regards
Economist In Equilibrium

@I M Possible

People did same with Allama Iqbal, when he presented the idea of separate state. People called it 'poet's dream'. but you know very well what happened after that. So i don't say anything for my post above.......!

NEELAM MALIK is on a distinguished road

I completely agree wid u im poss. we dont have any alternative in the ongoing social situations...the exploiting hands r not of one man... a lot of ppl r involved in aggravating our setup...to check their infuence we need not only one hand but a lot of ppl....bcoz to stop the working of force u need greater opposing force...but it is lacking among us...so rely on musharaff untill we dont find any better alternative