Monday, April 29, 2024
04:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, October 06, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
@ impossible

I think the key topic is " Do we need Musharaf ???"

wat US wants or not...... It may differ with our thoughts or wishes.
In my opinion "Restoration of constitution is the only way 2 save the country

Are u trying to leap in the dark??? Janab US is the super power. I am not proposing to follow i by hook and by crook but i also know that nobody can say nah to it. They really want Musharaf to rule over Pakistan.

Quote:
Great Scholar Iqbal says

zamaana aaya hay bay hijabi ka, aaam deedar-e-yaar ho ga
sakoot tha parda-daar jis ka, wo raaz ab aashkaar ho ga

Guzar gaya ab wo dor-e-saaqi k chhup k peetay thay peenay walay
banay ga sara jahan may-khana, har koi baada-khawar ho ga

kabhi jo aawara-e-junoo thay, wo bastiyon mein phhir aa milein gay
barahna-pai wohi rahay gi, magay naya khar-zaar ho ga

suna dia gosh-e-munta-zir ko Hijaz ki khamshi nay aakhir
jo ehd sehraion say bandha gaya tha, phhir ustawar ho ga

nikal k sehra say jis nay Roma ki saltanat ko ulat dia tha
suna hay yeh Qudsiyon say mein nay, wo sher phhir hoshiyaar ho ga

kia mera tazkira jo saqi naybada-khawaron ki anjuman mein
to pir-e-may-khana s-u-n k bola k moo-phhat hay khawar ho ga

Diyar-e-maghrib k rehnay walo khuda ki basti dukaan nahin hay
khhara jisay tum samajh rahay ho wo ab zar-e-kam ayaar ho ga

Tumhari tehzib apnay khanjar say aap he khudkushi karay gi
jo shakh-e-nazuk pay aashiyaana banay ga na-pa-i-dar ho ga

safina-e-barg-e- gul bana lay ga qafila moor-e-na-tawan ka
hazaar mojon ki ho kasha-kash, magar yeh daria say paar ho ga

chaman mein laala dikhhaata phhirta hay daagh apna kali kali ko
yeh janta hay k iss dikhhaway say dil-jalon mein shumaar ho ga

jo aik tha aey nigah tu nay hazaar kar k hamein dikhaya
yahi agar kaffiyat hay teri, to phhir kisay aet-i-bar ho ga

kaha jo qumri say mein any ik din, yahan k azad pa-bay-gil hein
to gun-chay kehnay lagay, hamaray chaman ka yeh raaz-daar ho ga

Khuda k aashiq to hein hazaron, banoo mein phhirtay hein maaray maaray
mein uss ka banda banoo ga jis ko, khuda k bandon say piar ho ga

yeh rasm-e-bazm-e-fana hay aey dil, gunaah hay jum-bi-sh-e-nazar b
rahay gi kia aabroo hamari jo tu yahan bay-qaraar ho ga

mein zulmat-e-shab mein lay k mikloon ga apnay dar-maan-da kaarwan ko
sharar-fishan ho gi aah meri, nafas mera shola-baar ho ga

Nahin hay ghair-az-namood kuchh b jo mud-dua teri zindagi ka
to ik nafas mein jahan say mitna, tujay misaal-e-sharaar ho ga

na poochh iqbal ka thhikaana, abhi wohi kaifiyyat hay uss ki
kahin sar-e-rah-guzaar baithha sitam-kash-e-intizaar ho ga
Poetry sounds relevant and good but u had better conclude it in some lines for our ease.

Regards
Old Saturday, October 07, 2006
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

Are u trying to leap in the dark??? Janab US is the super power. I am not proposing to follow i by hook and by crook but i also know that nobody can say nah to it. They really want Musharaf to rule over Pakistan.

Answer

Do we need Musharaf???
means........
Is Musharaf better 4 pakistan or not???

If US desires 2 roll-back our atomic program, then is it justification 2 allow her 2 do it coz she is a super-power?

U say right, US can pressurize every country or state of the world. But Musharaf-like puppets r very dangerous 2 country's Sovereignty. we do not need any leader who is so obedient 2 a super-power that he can do everything 4 interest of that power instead of country's interest.

Why US wants Musharaf????

I think this is the most valid reson of "no need of Musharaf 4 Pakistan"
Interests r important between the states of the world so as log as Musharaf works 4 US-interest, he will receive US-support. It is obvious thing which is based on logical grounds.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Exclamation

Quote:
U say right, US can pressurize every country or state of the world. But Musharaf-like puppets r very dangerous 2 country's Sovereignty. we do not need any leader who is so obedient 2 a super-power that he can do everything 4 interest of that power instead of country's interest.
Iran is an open example. u can see how US is taking the hold of Iran's nuclear programme with ease. I did not say that pk should obey US but we dont have any other option to switch.

Quote:

I think this is the most valid reson of "no need of Musharaf 4 Pakistan"
Interests r important between the states of the world so as log as Musharaf works 4 US-interest, he will receive US-support. It is obvious thing which is based on logical grounds.
Yah Musharaf is doing at its best for pak as well as US. Janab that is a realiy but we are getting advantage of this situation in one way or another that is why we also need Musharaf like US need him.

Regards
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

Is Musharaf better 4 pakistan or not???

curruption in selling national assets....

Report of Supreme court says that steel mill of Rs 150 Arabs was going 2 b sold in 23 Arab Rupees.

Habib Bank was sold in 200 million rupees (Union Bank is currently bought by Standard Chartered bank in Rs 500 million)

Pakistan has secured 144th rank in 154 countries according to report of "Transparancy international"

Inflation has increased 300 % than Oct, 1999

Poverty-pole couldn't b reduced.

Law and order situation is deteriorating.

Economy is in shambles.

Political order is in dis-array.

The foreign economic analysts r recommending not 2 come in pakistan 4 investment.

Curruption is incresed to 67%.

Keeping all above facts in ur mind, if u say ...." all is ok" then no pb..... v r in need of musharaf.

@ Mazher

Musharaf alone is not responsible behind corruption and other problems. It is running in the blood of pakistanis. Well it is going on in pk since long. There is nothing new in that. Can u justify the corruption during the regimes of Benazir, Nawaz, etc ???

It seems that others are pretty busy. Would anybody like to comment over the remaining quotes by mazher? otherwise i janab hum hi kuch paish khidmat ker dain ...

Regards
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

I just came across the thread, the discussion is going good, but it's difficult for me to have my say coz i've missed it from very threshold.
Well, no worries, i'll try to be here as soon as i finish reading the views of all f you in detail.

Regards,

darandaz is on a distinguished road

salaam,
well a good discission but i totally agree with impossible,great job.
i think we all have become habitual of crisising govt n thats not good.no doubt musharraf at present is the best choice for pak.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by darandaz
salaam,
well a good discission but i totally agree with impossible,great job.
i think we all have become habitual of crisising govt n thats not good.no doubt musharraf at present is the best choice for pak.
Wsalam

janab its our country and we ought to be with it the way it want us to be with her. It is for us and we are for her. Hope things will be ok. People also ned to be optimisticand helpful. They should cooperate with govt for ameliorating pak in all regards. It is not Musharaf, Benazir, Nawaz, Imran, etc but we who have to stabalize pak.

Regards
Old Sunday, October 08, 2006

jawadafzal is on a distinguished road

let give it a thinking how does profits form this situation well army yes or no
i am in the real estate business and my 90 % of customers belong to civil servants investing upto 4to 6 core ................. you get the idea .with out the support of these so called civil servants Musharaf never had gained power at the time of the military qua only three general of army supported him out of 10
general it always the will of these civil servants to change any government they want to
Old Sunday, October 08, 2006

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurratulain
I just came across the thread, the discussion is going good, but it's difficult for me to have my say coz i've missed it from very threshold.
Well, no worries, i'll try to be here as soon as i finish reading the views of all f you in detail.

Regards,
Waiting for ur say ...