Monday, April 29, 2024
05:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, October 20, 2006

intellectual is on a distinguished road

Salam

Well, i agree with Mazhar, there are many heroes alive in our country who can make the difference.
but at the same time i will also like argue that, Our country has seen both, civilian democratic governments and military regimes, if we are cursing only military regimes it will be unfair, becuase civilian governments have not done any batter. Take any government of the past, none has proved to be the real representative of the people.
what nawaz sharif did in his second term, he just tried to concentrate all powers to his hands and become the supreme authority. Can u call it democracy? it wz sheer dictatorship, wasn't it...?

Be Different, Act Normal
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
yes, of course....
this nation has a lot of heroes. i personally belong 2 the Iqbalian sect of thinking n know 1 thing very very clear that.....

Zara nam ho to yeh mitti badi zarkhez hay saqi
Agreed ! But at times they fail to perform at their best de to a lot many rationales.

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by intellectual
Salam

Well, i agree with Mazhar, there are many heroes alive in our country who can make the difference.
but at the same time i will also like argue that, Our country has seen both, civilian democratic governments and military regimes, if we are cursing only military regimes it will be unfair, becuase civilian governments have not done any batter. Take any government of the past, none has proved to be the real representative of the people.
what nawaz sharif did in his second term, he just tried to concentrate all powers to his hands and become the supreme authority. Can u call it democracy? it wz sheer dictatorship, wasn't it...?
Yeah but at times, we also have to think over the negative points of our favourite heroes. Thereis another side ofthe picture too. Musharaf is good in a sense but he has some negative points too but he is pretty smart to cover up many of them at all.

Regards

intellectual is on a distinguished road

@impossible
Totaly agreed ...!!!

Be Different, Act Normal
Old Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

hahahahahahaha
Old Wednesday, December 20, 2006

saira butt is on a distinguished road

@Afrms
how u get this notion he is not a liar?pakistan's no 1 liars r in his regime and he is the leader of those liars.and how can u forget the drama of refrendum ?

well i guess we dont need Musharaf who is a man with his own mood, cares a damn abt others opinion,all in all in every decision,in my opinion the most undemocractic man,made bad condtion worst.
Old Thursday, December 21, 2006

muhammad miandad is on a distinguished road

I Do Not Think We Need Musharaf Or Any Other Body On Chair Of The President Of Pakistan Or As Chief Of Army Staff Because He Who Is President Of Pakistan,prime Minister Or Army Chief,considers Himself The Only Sane And Sincere Of All Pakistanis Until He Is Removed From The Position And Power.whom We Should Trust?impossible..

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Dear folks we all should know that stratocrates and military despostics never come by our permissions or assents. Whether we need them or not, this thing doesn't bother them, he is here and will last till this damn and putative war against terrorism is going. I've already asserted thousands of times and once again I will say that generals never change during war, he is serving USA just like Ayub, Yahya and Zia. Yet we couldn't find any fair and upright competent who is standing parallel to him, the oppositional parties are mere ass, behind the curtain they are making deals with government, simply unable to form a grand alliance, there is no strong situation or source on the basis of which we can enunciate confidently that now Musharraf should leave.

He did worst amendments in Hodood Bill, recently he had granted women their security rights, and by this he has verged Pakistani faminine force in his court, till December 31st we'll get a new year gift in the form of provincial autonomy bill through which provinces shall get authority to collect regional revenue along with enjoying some what autonomy, people will certainly get happy on this step and will give him their precious votes. The time of elections are getting closer and for this he is convassing geniously, he is dressing our infected injuries at the time when he finds that he will get infected too,,,,,,the question arises, why he didn't take these steps 7 years ago? Its all drama yara, a sly play. He is going no where whether we need him or not, yet democracy is a mere sweet mirage for us.

Allah mayray madray watan ki hifazat karay.

ALLAH PE AMANA

Saira:

Dear u have ur own opinion but i believe that there is nothing like hat u are talking abt. I am not saying that he is the best but we can call him a better one. What others have done for Pakistan. pakistan is goig in loss for long. He cant help it out but can try to ameliorate to an extent.

Elections were not unfair. I think they were transparent. he has done at his best in elections too. they were fair in my opine.

Regards

muhhammad miandad:

I agree to ur statement that we really dont need anybody on this particular chair because we are fed up with them. History shows that noone of them were reliable. All of them have exloited this chair for their own use.

But still i think that Musharraf is doing a little better that is why we need him for the sake of our very existence.

Regards