Monday, April 29, 2024
05:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 13, 2014

Aaqib Javed is on a distinguished road

Salute Sir Gypsified for standing up to this nonsense. One needs to have a really large heart, full of courage and patience, to bear such garbage.

Now wonder we are in this pithole, when we have 'gems' like Sincer Khan. I feel sorry for him. Has he been a sincere learner, he would have learned a lot from you by now. But sadly he is keen only to show off his obstinacy. His Loss.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
I But there is no sight more delightful than seeing a teenage girl making all the bigots and intellectually and morally degraded creatures bubbling with hatred and yelling obscenities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafqat Ali Samo View Post
iam very happy that man has not done any thing for pakistan as young girl malala did that. so nevr try to wrote ur nero minded thought as any body can b hurted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Don't really care about who wins the peace prize, but its heartening to see bigots and fanatics such as Sincer Khan on fire. May you burn brightly my friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasiq ullah View Post
the bloodiest person and the noblest award, is it not a joke???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaqib Javed View Post
Salute Sir Gypsified for standing up to this nonsense. One needs to have a really large heart, full of courage and patience, to bear such garbage.
I knew the fate of this thread ever since it was created. Forget about Malala. All of you better learn to hold a discussion, that too with tolerance and without abusing others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
.even one of my female friend said please don;t talk about that ho*..... God knows who is right
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
as i read your post i had a piffany that Mr.Eidhi lived his whole life like an A hole.
@Qasim
This is my first and last warning to you. Watch your words. You cannot use foul words and slangs secretly and escape consequences easily.
Stunner (Monday, October 13, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaqib Javed View Post

Now wonder we are in this pithole, when we have 'gems' like Sincer Khan. I feel sorry for him. Has he been a sincere learner, he would have learned a lot from you by now. But sadly he is keen only to show off his obstinacy. His Loss.
My Dear you are still a Child . don't know anything please Go and read her book first and then take participation in this discussion..

Anna Angela is on a distinguished road

OMG! Too long thread, didn't read yet.

- 17 year old Pakistani girl striving for female education: Nobel Peace Prize

- PhD neuro scientist Pakistani woman: Rotting in US prison.

Irony........
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
All of you better learn to hold a discussion, that too with tolerance and without abusing others.
Now that you are educating us about tolerance and telling us how to "hold discussions", you might want to have a look at this too:
Quote:
Waaoh Dear it show that you are a traitor, talking against Pak Army. My dear you want to become like Malala and want a Nobel prize but listen that it need Luck +Media Attraction, so if you have any Link with Media then its easy for you to become famous as well as to become rich like Malaala but one thing you will called a traitor of Pakistan because only a traitor of pakistan can do it. a patriotic and Peace Loving Person Cant do it LIke Imran Khan, Edhi, and secondly there are a lot of other Pakhtoon girls, They are speaking for Education and for their rights but Media only chose Malala. there is something secret that Only Malaala Why ..........
Apparently, it's wrong (and amounts to abusing) to call something nonsense and bigoted (even though both are pretty evident) but quite all right to dish out certificates of treason and get personal. Just a new definition of tolerance, I suppose, just like your own definitions of halal and haram.

Now go ahead, delete this comment too, as is customary on this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
Aaqib Javed (Monday, October 13, 2014), informer59 (Monday, October 13, 2014)

Aaqib Javed is on a distinguished road
Default Malala FAQ

Malala FAQ

1: "She is settled in UK now, this is so not patriotic & defeats the purpose"

Would you advise her with your sanity intact to come back to Pakistan? I wouldn't.

She is in a school studying - getting education herself, that was what she voiced her concerns about in the first place. At least her cause of education can be supported.

She cannot be in Pakistan due to obvious factor - she is too vulnerable to be in such a volatile country.

2: "What has she been doing since getting shot? nothing!"

She has been working for Syrian displaced people - she was there at a point where people were reaching the border on foot. She spent some time there working for rehabilitation of refugees & making a makeshift school for displaced.

She has setup Malala Fund, and has lobbied and convinced people like #AneglinaJolie & Google VP #MeganSmith to be on the board.
She has raised pledges of $3million for education in developing countries to be distributed by #ClintonGlobalInitiative.

Working with #GlobalPartnershipforEducation, she has helped first-ever youth delegation at a #WorldEducationConference in Brussels, to help youngsters like her reach out to World Leaders to do more for education.

She was one of the few global voices heard very clearly about the Boko Haram abduction of 100s of school girls. She met Nigerian President to prioritize negotiations for release of girls with extremist group.

She influenced Pakistan's Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gillani to establish an IT lab & provide IT teachers in her native Swat Valley's Govt. College for Women.

She hopes to continue doing similar work - but for that she needs more finances & support.

Oh & she has helped her illiterate mom read & write. How many teens have accomplished that ?

3: "Nobel was given to Obama - it's bull crap"

It could be bullcrap for all I care. Anything that is said against Nobel Prize is a critique on it's selection criteria, not on Malala or countless great people who are recognized by it including Mandela.

But I would make an observation. Nobel peace prize is given to people who are currently "Active" to support their efforts financially & raise their profile to a higher level that their effort receive more support. This is somewhat of a pre-emptive award & has backfired many a times e.g. when Obama committed an end of Iraq War but would later continue to support & launch many wars in Middle East.

Malala has only just begun, Noble Prize will help her achieve more attention & more finances for her cause. I will say Kudos to that.

By Muhammed Ali.
Gypsified (Tuesday, October 14, 2014)

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumaira Zia View Post
Definitely: all this was to reveal Pakistan as a terrorist state.
What is there to reveal? Pakistan has a terrorism problem, everyone knows this. The Western blind isn't blind, that they would need a little girl to tell them about Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Angela View Post
- PhD neuro scientist Pakistani woman: Rotting in US prison.
There are lots of highly educated criminals rotting in jail. Being educated doesn't mean you get a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
My Dear you are still a Child . don't know anything please Go and read her book first and then take participation in this discussion..
You keep talking about her book, but you don't tell us what's wrong with it.

incredible one is on a distinguished road

Well done Mallalah.

Roqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura about

Did mohammad ali jinah really negotiated for a piece of real estate for us?

My father says the problem is that Jinnah negotiated a piece of real estate
for us but not a state.
(page # 50)

qasimk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Malala has opened gate for other Pakistanis to have noble prize. She has increased the credibility of Pakistan. Not only for people working for welfare of society but also researchers in Chemistry,Medicine,Physics.
Previously, lame excuses like Noble Prize will never be given to Muslims or Pakistanis etc because it is a western based prize etc etc.
Why Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi,Ansar Barni, Faiz Ahmad Faiz , Edhi are not given or even nominated properly for noble prize?
Answer is simple. Pakistanis are never taken seriously in this regard. Their literary and scientific works were thrown in the dustbins. There language has been never given the due importance despite of one of the biggest language in the world. We have to bring our country in the limelight with positive aspects.
Our religious masses have failed to secure the mark. They have used religion just to hide their weaknesses. Our Maulvis use religion to hide their utmost ineptness in every other matter of life. Our religious veiled women have used their "Hijab" to en-veil their misdeeds and past and to have soft corners and praises in male dominated societies. Misinterpretation of religion and it's use for their personal gains is now a common norm in our societies. We judge others according to Pure Religious values and when it comes to "us" we devise the interpretation according to our needs and desires.

As far as this "Agent" term is used. It's the history of man kind that he is always inclined toward a developed society and a develop minds.

Malala case is no different. Yes, she do not want to live in a society with Dual Character Long Bearded men. She do not want to live in the rugged remote mountains with even no proper sanitary system, no good and proper schools and backward in all technology.

I don't know what this Orthodox Pathan mind is...At first time they given Fatwas against the modern technology saying it as "Shaitani Charkha"...This "Shaitani Charkhas" are found in abundance and in whole sale in their markets. Everybody knows they are the biggest Smugglers of technology. Afghanistan the so called fort of Islam is the largest producer of Opium.
In our Urban areas our Mothers always dissuade us to get out of our homes during the Noon, Mid night saying " Pathan ajae ga bache pakarhne wala, phir jaa kar Peshawar baich de ga"...

It's better we have freedom of women (not "Maadar Pidr"). But at least an extent what is the need of time. We must appreciate Malala in this case whatsoever she is an American Agent or Yehudi Lobbyist.
Puri Qaum ki Ghulami se behtar he Azadi Aurat ki.
Please dont be a stereotype brother dont say molvies as a whole molvies and Pathans as all pathans... please avoid this stereotype....

Tags
nice