Monday, April 29, 2024
07:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 29, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
Actually i am not saying that Zia was good, i am saying that such kind of person is needed who can come on the screen and get rid of these plunderers. He was a liar, cheat, fraud but for me he was good. Pakistanis dont understand language of love, they need the stick to keep them in line.
this is point dear change we need,, not zia........ good now this is your valid point .......

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Actually i am not saying that Zia was good, i am saying that such kind of person is needed who can come on the screen and get rid of these plunderers. He was a liar, cheat, fraud but for me he was good. Pakistanis dont understand language of love, they need the stick to keep them in line.

Sir the question is: How was he good for Pakistan? Many people on this thread, including myself have pointed out a number of problems created by Zia and you haven't really given a satisfactory answer.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Sir the question is: How was he good for Pakistan? Many people on this thread, including myself have pointed out a number of problems created by Zia and you haven't really given a satisfactory answer.
Dear brother those problems were not created by him. Today there are drugs and heroine in Afghanistan. Zia is growing it today? Drugs are smuggled from Afghanistan into Pakistan. For God sake, drugs were there before zia and after zia as well. Similarly other issues are also not properly addressed by these governments. What if we blame the British rulers for today's problems? I mean we cant make anyone a scapegoat for today's problems.

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
What good things, AK47s, RPG7s, Heroine, Chars, Afeem, Gancha and scores of religious and ethnic miscreants, are these good things .
Bhai! do you or any body in your vicinity has a RPG of that time ??? talk sense...be neutral...i acknowledged these problems and neither im on his side. but acknowledge the great strategy he used. read my old comments please. USSR was imminent..he actually used American money to wage the war that's real ground would be Baluchistan(planned by USSR and India i guess with rahul gandhi) if not supported and dumped in Afghanistan...do acknowledge this...and bad things about narcotics and all weapons, this is a collateral damage and these things come along with every attack...by being pro-active he saved pakistan to be real war ground...yes i accept that due to his untimely death, and then mis-management dint allow us to wrap up the war the way it should and it spranged like hell today....Taliban are not only made by Zia, Americans were also involved i guess...nobody is talking that ...everybody is talking Today's American language...hope you will understand
The Following User Says Thank You to peacepakistan For This Useful Post:
shallowwater (Friday, June 29, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Bhai! do you or any body in your vicinity has a RPG of that time ??? talk sense...be neutral...i acknowledged these problems and neither im on his side. but acknowledge the great strategy he used. read my old comments please. USSR was imminent..he actually used American money to wage the war that's real ground would be Baluchistan(planned by USSR and India i guess with rahul gandhi) if not supported and dumped in Afghanistan...do acknowledge this...and bad things about narcotics and all weapons, this is a collateral damage and these things come along with every attack...by being pro-active he saved pakistan to be real war ground...yes i accept that due to his untimely death, and then mis-management dint allow us to wrap up the war the way it should and it spranged like hell today....Taliban are not only made by Zia, Americans were also involved i guess...nobody is talking that ...everybody is talking Today's American language...hope you will understand
Exactly this is what i am saying. Zia was a strategist. He used American arms and money to build our army and nuclear program. Soviets were defeated. Pakistan was saved from imperialism.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Bhai! do you or any body in your vicinity has a RPG of that time ??? talk sense...be neutral...
G Bhai, I am a personal witness to this in our village where people had only axes to fight with each other, I still remember that Police APC on which an RPG was fired for the very first time in local history and everyone was amazed what was that, that was during Zia's era, so please you be neutral and admit facts . Aaj to pata nahin kitne RPGs hain logun ke pass, magar in kee shruat Zia era se hui thi.

Quote:
Dear brother those problems were not created by him. Today there are drugs and heroine in Afghanistan. Zia is growing it today? Drugs are smuggled from Afghanistan into Pakistan. For God sake, drugs were there before zia and after zia as well. Similarly other issues are also not properly addressed by these governments. What if we blame the British rulers for today's problems? I mean we cant make anyone a scapegoat for today's problems.
The drug issue is not the problem. The problem is the Kalashnikov culture Zia started and his strategy of supporting and nurturing militants. The wave of religious extremism and sectarian killings sweeping the nations today is a result of decisions made by Zia.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
G Bhai, I am a personal witness to this in our village where people had only axes to fight with each other, I still remember that Police APC on which an RPG was fired, that was during Zia's era, so please you be neutral and admit facts
You must admit the facts. What kind of police is it that cannot even collect the illegal arms and weapons from the people? If RPGs are in a great supply, why doesnt police books those arms dealers?

Quote:
You must admit the facts. What kind of police is it that cannot even collect the illegal arms and weapons from the people? If RPGs are in a great supply, why doesnt police books those arms dealers?
Sorry, but now you are being childish. Once the floodgates are opened, its very hard to control things.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
, To be honest Sir; I wasn't expecting such a short sighted opinion from you, people who get RPGs become more like a militia or a private army of their own, how can poor politicians or policemen deal with them. So many mafias and cartels of supplying illegal weapons were formed with the blessings of great General Zia, don't be idealist Sir that any coming government would just issue an order and all that would vanish.