Friday, April 26, 2024
08:16 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 14, 2013

Asifssultan is on a distinguished road

The government statement to reduce expenditure in Budget 2013-14 is IRONICAL.
Is this really reduction in expenses.
1- Distribution of Laptops among graduates (For playing Video games, watching movies, listening music etc. )
2- Continuation of Benazir Income support programme for solely to the party supporters, for deserving people are unable to receive the amount.
3- Building to 500,000 houses (500 colonies with 1,000 houses each).

Whereas people voted them to eradicate Energy crises. To stabilize the stumbling economy............
Not to reduce expenditures by "No increase in Salaries".

PM should revise this Budget.......
The Following User Says Thank You to Asifssultan For This Useful Post:
eshaaladan (Friday, June 14, 2013)

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Question

Govt had money for distributing Laptops to youth for using Facebook and Chatting etc and also for Wazeefa to un-employed graduates........Means
un-employed graduates sit in their homes and relax and enjoy laptops + wazeefa grants + Qaraz-e-Hassana.......Also Income Support (1200 to every one)....which makes people beggars and nothing else......How the step of Govt to impose heavy taxes on the pays instead of giving them any relief....Govt servants are the most regular tax payers already........no tax on Agriculture for landlords.....and also business.........why such discrimination to Govt servants......this step of Govt is based on flimsy grounds, victimization of govt servants to face heavy-handedness of Govt as they are SERVANTS and no one else in the country is ready to pay taxes........very poor decision

mysterious me will become famous soon enough
Default my first ever analysis :)

Being an economically jeopardized state we must not expect sudden reliefs through uncertain sources. Infact all the added burden in the form of 1percent increase in GST was inevitable. In my humble opinion definite terms like friendly or enemy -respectively for aversed groups of society- must be replaced by a more sophisticated word like tackling. It was a sound tackling of unstable economy.

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about
Default in budget where is amount for IP.....

it look like that the PML-N government has decided they will not pursue for amelioration the most significant project for the country at the moment. as there is no amount allocated for this immense project in budget.it was expected from this govt. because of the pressure of U.S and Saudi Arabia. Ip which will help a lot to solve energy crisis it brings 4000 mw.

give your views either the project ought to be banned or continued to work.

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
it look like that the PML-N government has decided they will not pursue for amelioration the most significant project for the country at the moment. as there is no amount allocated for this immense project in budget.it was expected from this govt. because of the pressure of U.S and Saudi Arabia. Ip which will help a lot to solve energy crisis it brings 4000 mw.

give your views either the project ought to be banned or continued to work.

Mr Dar said "Announcement of Karachi circular railway, continuation of the Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline, Nandipur power project, and Ashiana housing scheme for the entire country are a few glimpses of how the development budget will be spent."

MY OPINION
as per my info iran gas pipeline will cost more and gain less in terms of price of the gas and lives of people likely to be lost in sectarian clashes conspired by the controversial US and S.A so i dont feel its wise to bear the brunt of strategic clash and lost of precious lives for the sake of IP.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I don't know why are you unnecessarily dragging Islam in this Budget & Battered Economic debate (which revolves around INTEREST)

However, One & Only salient feature of this budget is: If you earn 400K a year, you will pay tax. If you earn 400K a day, you will not.
My friend Islam is the foundation of everything.....and i think whatever we do or say, Islam must be the quintessence of that.....People were lamenting at not increasing the salaries, i just told them that do not long for increment rather seek Barkat in your incomes.....However one thing is very sure that people would only appreciate what is away from Islam.....true said Sir Muhammad Iqbal.....
وہ زمانے میں معزز تھے مسلمان ھو کر
اور تم خوار ھوے تارک قرآن ھو کر

Now what is happening is that if you want your opinion be appreciated just talk what is against Islam and people will adulate you, i am well of without such appreciation.....

Stay Blessed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
I don't agree that measures taken are solid and they have not done things for window dressing. Distributing useless laptops to students who instead of taking classes spend time in canteen watching videos and songs on laptops, and giving stipend to masters degree holders instead of giving jobs is stupid. They should have increased Direct taxes. Why the farce of flooding economy with indirect taxes? Taxing banking sector means people will cease their money from banks and hence less investment. In my previous post I have stated that we will have to give more sacrifices and thats it. But the sacrifices should be on equal footings. Investors and Landlords should also sacrifice something Its not a bad budget for investors neither good for 90% non-industrialist population.
No increment in salaries means people will be left with less savings as S=I, so less savings mean less investment. Means there will be inflation accompanied with unemployment i.e Stagflation.

I know a friend of mine who was jobless but now he earns 25000/month thanks to the Laptop given to him....however that is beside the mark.....
You are always giving incomplete equation, S= Y-C.....now if the Indirect taxes are increased, the Demand Pull inflation will come down, and if the demand pull inflation ebbs then after Consumption money will go to savings as per your equation....if you take into account the implication of Philips Curve then the Inflation and Unemployment cannot occur simultaneously, and if you want to decrease the Inflation then the unemployment will have to be accepted and if you want a decrease in unemployment, you will have to live with higher inflation.....so your analysis is wrong in that Unemployment and Inflation will both occur.....

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Bilal Hassan;612419]I knew that someone would utter these very words, my friend what i said is not a wrong philosophy as its not my own.....
These people you are referring to are the selected souls? you have eman like these sahabas? If Umar was ruling then he was ruling over Sahabas.....Do you have deeds and sacrifcies like Sahaba?

In the Battle of Ditch Sahaba asked Holy Prohpet that Ya Rasool Ullah we are very hungry, and showed him the stones they were fasting on their stomachs, Hazoor SAW showed his own stomach which was supported by Two stones while Sahabas were having one......This is is the story of those who are best creatures of this world.....Do you ever have such deprivations?

Ager meri Economics ki theories sy logo ka paet nai bharta to bhai yaha govt k pass b jadoo ki charri nai hy k ghumay aur sub k paet bharh jaen.....ALLAH ny pehly her kici ka rizk likha aur phir usy duniya mein bhejha....ager kici ko shak hy to wo apne Eman ki mazbooti ka jaiza ly.....

Mnadarja baala dalaail ka jawab ........
Wah janab. kia daleel di hay ap ny. chaa gay ho...
Hazrat Umar ka khaleefa hona or hamara sahabi na hona is baat ka mutaqazi nai k logo ko bhooka maar dia jaye. .

kia west k log sahaba jesy hain? kia UAE , malaysia , turkey is waja se taraqqi kar gay k un k hukmran shaba hain or wo log khud b sahaba jain?
Come on man. Be practical and realist. . All civilized nations in the west have realized this fact and they have made a system of economic security for their citizens. This is the reason that people go there and die for becoming nationality holders of Europe, America, Australia and Canada...

Don't get blind while defending any party or leader. If you are not satisfied , listen the opposite views of many economists who come on TV and write in the newspapers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Gujral For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Saturday, June 15, 2013)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My friend Islam is the foundation of everything.....and i think whatever we do or say, Islam must be the quintessence of that.....People were lamenting at not increasing the salaries, i just told them that do not long for increment rather seek Barkat in your incomes.....However one thing is very sure that people would only appreciate what is away from Islam.....true said Sir Muhammad Iqbal.....
وہ زمانے میں معزز تھے مسلمان ھو کر
اور تم خوار ھوے تارک قرآن ھو کر

Now what is happening is that if you want your opinion be appreciated just talk what is against Islam and people will adulate you, i am well of without such appreciation.....

Stay Blessed....

I know a friend of mine who was jobless but now he earns 25000/month thanks to the Laptop given to him....however that is beside the mark.....
You are always giving incomplete equation, S= Y-C.....now if the Indirect taxes are increased, the Demand Pull inflation will come down, and if the demand pull inflation ebbs then after Consumption money will go to savings as per your equation....if you take into account the implication of Philips Curve then the Inflation and Unemployment cannot occur simultaneously, and if you want to decrease the Inflation then the unemployment will have to be accepted and if you want a decrease in unemployment, you will have to live with higher inflation.....so your analysis is wrong in that Unemployment and Inflation will both occur.....
Well a lot of contributions had already been done by respected members of the forum, the fellows who are emphasizing on adopting the measures of austerity is quite unable to elaborate the luxurious life style of the leaders. Yes Islam guides us in every aspect of life, but only if we read and follow it neutrally. When our Prophet S.A.W.W had shown the twin rocks to his followers the Bait ul Mal was empty. Our Prophet S.A.W.W didn't have any personal resources. On the contrary the situation of our capitalistic leaders is different. Are they facing the same load-shedding we are forced to face? Are they not living in lavished palaces? Are they not able to feed the poor from their personal assets?
Don't malign the traditions and God's ordains for personal explanations, Hazrat Umar was the great leader with the largest kingdom the world had ever seen but how he lived? Are the current leaders parallel to them in their performance and governance?

I am not asking them to help the poor from their own resources (though they plundered the very poor and the national exchequer) but at least give them the relief they promised during their campaigns. Their policies are short-sighted. They are not envisioning the future of the nation. Their policies are to entertain the business strata of the society.
Their schemes are worthless and sham.
Invincible (Saturday, June 15, 2013)
Old Saturday, June 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Gujral View Post
Hazrat Umar ka khaleefa hona or hamara sahabi na hona is baat ka mutaqazi nai k logo ko bhooka maar dia jaye. .
My friend if you are not like them then don't ask for treatment as they had.....ALLAH aamal k mutabik faislay krta hai.....sedhi c baat hy, ooper pathar phenko gy to phool ban k nhi giren gy, pathar he wapis ayen gy.....

Quote:
kia west k log sahaba jesy hain? kia UAE , malaysia , turkey is waja se taraqqi kar gay k un k hukmran shaba hain or wo log khud b sahaba jain?
bhai mein ny tarakki ki to baat he nai ki, ager tarakki py ayen to sahaba to duniya k ghareeb tareen log they aur Kaisar o Kisra had all the luxuries of the world.....aisi tarakki to unho ny b kabhi nai ki.....to apko koi ghalat fehmi ho gai hy k Sahaba buhat taraki yafta they.....
Quote:
Come on man. Be practical and realist. . All civilized nations in the west have realized this fact and they have made a system of economic security for their citizens. This is the reason that people go there and die for becoming nationality holders of Europe, America, Australia and Canada...
Now you are telling your urges brother, there is one greatest security ISlam has given us that is ZAKAT......

Quote:
Don't get blind while defending any party or leader. If you are not satisfied , listen the opposite views of many economists who come on TV and write in the newspapers.
My friend i have listened to all Economists who are worty of that title including Dr Qaisar Bangali, Muzzamil Aslam and Dr Ashfaq Hassan and all of them have said that the time and resources they got, they could'nt have presented better budget than that......

Now kindly Don't be emotional and be perspicacious enough to get the point and nonchalant enough to justify your point placidly......

Stay Blessed....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, June 15, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
[B]

Dear laptops should be given to those who are web develpors so that they can earn. what is the logic to give it to the economics, statistics students etc.? agar deni hain to profesional internships deyn so that they can serve this nation in true sense.
what do you know about this S=Y-C?? Dear with meagre incomes consumption is always high. 20k salary main se ap kitna save kryn ge????? Study Keynes consumption theory. Saving increase with higher income and consumption increase with lower income. Ye to bachy ko bhi pata h k kharchy se kuch bacchy ga tu save ho ga....
according to Philips curve trade off between unemployment and infaltion is only possible in short run. according to lord Keynes in the long run this trade off is impossible as philips curve is vertical in long run due to the impact of Fiscal and Monetary policy...... Dear STAGFLATION is our problem.
Dear in Pakistan the already pissed off poor class is being targeted always. Indirect taxes are that we are paying since the inception of Pakistan. Why always us-the 90% population of Pakistan, why not the industrialists-the 10% ? If they really wanted to increase Revenue to cut deficit down then why did they decreased the corporate tax????? It is ridiculous that sacrifice they always want from poor people who are already ruined by the unemployment, inflation and low standards of living. What would you expect from service men who have been denied of balancing increment in salaries? Obviously they will be compelled to bribe or leave the jobs and go abroad.
Indirect taxes never lower the inflation dear correct your info. In Pakistan we are harmed by Cost Push inflation not by demand Pull inflation. Cost Push inflation arises as a result of increase in profits of entrepreneurs and they may cut down their production as a result. Moreover due to shortage of raw material etc production process will be obstructed, shortage of raw material will be caused by rising dearness as the capacity of small farmers to produce above subsistence level be hampered. There is a complete vicious circle of things haunting our economy.
And BTW tell me what is the real purpose of earning and producing??? Obviously its seeking welfare. If people won't get welfare and peace of mind how would they contribute to the economy????? Don't just rush behind the stupid capitalist theories entirely. Even Europe is admitting the fact that a bit of socialism is necessary for stability. Welfare of people is the ultimate goal of a welfare state. This is not 300 B.C. where rulers are the only citizens and subjects are slaves...... Please don't always fit Machiavellian theories unfittingly.