Thursday, May 16, 2024
08:21 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 29, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

at that time electricity was not problem dear, even in 1996 we were thiking to export it ... and if matter is making two damas than current govt also done few good works.? what about this one ? thing is that over all affect which laid dictators on Pakistan were disasterious.

Sweet Devil is on a distinguished road

chalo man lia zia ke policy ke wajah sa log aj bhi mar raha hain , magar goli to mil jati hai marnay ka liya jan bhi jaldi nikal jati , es tarha zalil ho ho ka to nai mar rahay jo hashar ho raha hai es democracy (kamino-cracy ) main , 100 bar lanat asay libral democratic or ghatia nizam par jahan insaf ka liya bhi passay danay partay hon .

Sorry to say the liberal Fascist are no much better then Mullas , they both are same

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
And what about the people dying in secterian violence? What about the people dying in terrorist attacks? Attacks by the same people who were once our "strategic assets". Zia ne dam banaye hon ge, magr uski waja se aaj din tak log mar rahay hain.
This all is mis-managment of what gains were made and what losses should be handled properly....bad wale leaders me koi burai nazr nhi ati??? sare doodh ke dhule they????unho ne chand pe phuncha dya aj qom ko???? us waqt west ke HERO to they...aj to lanat prti ha har trf se...u will never see the mirror...

Dam wala answer Mr.Khoso ko tha. bcs he is a dwellar of sindh..so ur is not relevant to reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
at that time electricity was not problem dear, even in 1996 we were thiking to export it ... and if matter is making two damas than current govt also done few good works.? what about this one ? thing is that over all affect which laid dictators on Pakistan were disasterious.
thats bcs something has been done in the name of DEVELOPMENT...aj ki Democracy, constitooootion, Jamhooriyat ke bare me yar ne mnh khulwao...and brother you also know from the heart ke BJA ke rkh di ha Allah ki qasm is jmhooriyat ne.....bcs Ye to Awam ka vote le ke aye hain...who the hell has the power to challenge them???

Last edited by Amna; Friday, June 29, 2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: merged

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
This all is mis-managment of what gains were made and what losses should be handled properly....bad wale leaders me koi burai nazr nhi ati??? sare doodh ke dhule they????unho ne chand pe phuncha dya aj qom ko???? us waqt west ke HERO to they...aj to lanat prti ha har trf se...u will never see the mirror...
No brother this was not a case of mismanagement. A force like the Taliban is loyal to none, if someone thinks he can control a monster like the Taliban, he is mistaken. Simply put, cheezain Pakistan ke hath se nikal gyi hain!

Taliban hon gay beshak west ke hero. This is what I've been saying all along, that we were used by the USA. And Zia was the man who let his country be used.

Democracy ne deliver nai kia, fact. Magr democracy ko chalnay hi kab dia hai dictators ne. Pehle 3-4 consecutive fair elections honay to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
No brother this was not a case of mismanagement. A force like the Taliban is loyal to none, if someone thinks he can control a monster like the Taliban, he is mistaken. Simply put, cheezain Pakistan ke hath se nikal gyi hain!

Taliban hon gay beshak west ke hero. This is what I've been saying all along, that we were used by the USA. And Zia was the man who let his country be used.

Democracy ne deliver nai kia, fact. Magr democracy ko chalnay hi kab dia hai dictators ne. Pehle 3-4 consecutive fair elections honay to do.
First thing: Taliban is no savage force out of the caves...go through their history and organised fights and sacrifices to restore peace in their motherland...against jihadis who when done ripping USSR, started to fight among each other and then, THEN they turned all Afghanistan upside down with rapes, smuggling, Narcotics, Arms, and all bad stuff...Against these JIHADIS, Taliban fought and peace revived in Afghan...yes they are ultra-conservative and orthodox and thats what Afghans are as from their DNA, they are not only conservative for Islamic practices but in practicing general tribal laws as well...So respect freedom fighters...its USA who were aggressors...or Do you believe that 9/11 was done by Taliban or Usama??? one more thing Talibans were only attacked because they refused to give a single Muslim to USA and that unfortunately happened to be USAMA...and you know USA is almost ready to wage a war if Shakeel afridi is not released. Do you think its right???? Should we be like Taliban or like DIPLOMATS handing over a US spy , Infact we had done this in form of Raymond Davis, needless to acknowledge that talibans were better...

Fair elections will always remain a dream....you know 40 million rupees are needed to win election in any constituency...Do you have this much spare amount??? A brilliant middle class person can never think of goin in this electoral process...same people will come...then what to talk about fairness if coin has the same face on either side???
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
Well i sincerely feel that Pakistan needs another person like Zia.Ul.Haq to come and settle the mess created over the past so many years. Members would definitely disagree with me but i feel that strong decision making power is needed at the top. Come what may, Zia did what ever he decided to do, because of a strong command and control system. Today we see chaos and breakdown of government machinery just because of poor management. I like the Machiavellian style of governance shown by Zia and his cohorts. Zia for me is like the Prince of Machiavelli. Public flogging and media controls were best in those times, no body dared to say a word about the regime.
I totally disagree with your thoughts.

Zia was a curse on Pakistan.

Here are some points which no one except you can address;
1. Bhutto hanged till death, of which consequences are still creating problems for federalism.

2. Taliban were the by products of Zia, agreed? then comment;
  • More than 8000 attacks
  • More than 3000 suicide attacks
  • 12000 civilian causalities
  • 5000 military causalities
  • About 1000 Drone attacks
3. Economic meltdown

• Received 23$ Billions from USA
  • Loss of 70$ Billions in War due to Talibans
4. 8th constitutional Amendment (58-2b)

• 2 governments of Benazir and 2 governments of Nawaz suspended
  • A remarkable blow to Democracy
5. Changes in Civil Service rules.

6. Support to Mullahs

7. Creation of MQM (a divide of Sindh)

• Do you know consequences of this or should i myself make a list of causalities , economic , wealth and human loss?
8. Sectarianism etc

I shall be highly thankful ,if you logically defend all above points and elaborate How ZIA was better?
Asi01 (Friday, June 29, 2012), BALOCHISTAN (Tuesday, October 30, 2012), mechrose37 (Friday, June 29, 2012), rose_pak (Friday, June 29, 2012)

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

Members of this forum are very fond of Anti-Zia and Pro-Zia type discussions.
Threads of similar contents are present with key words : Bhutto versus Zia, Democracy vs Dictatorship.

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
First thing: Taliban is no savage force out of the caves...go through their history and organised fights and sacrifices to restore peace in their motherland...against jihadis who when done ripping USSR, started to fight among each other and then, THEN they turned all Afghanistan upside down with rapes, smuggling, Narcotics, Arms, and all bad stuff...Against these JIHADIS, Taliban fought and peace revived in Afghan...yes they are ultra-conservative and orthodox and thats what Afghans are as from their DNA, they are not only conservative for Islamic practices but in practicing general tribal laws as well...So respect freedom fighters...its USA who were aggressors...or Do you believe that 9/11 was done by Taliban or Usama???
Sir, please don't tell me that 9/11 was orchestrated by the "Evil Zionists". And yes, I'm well aware that the Taliban are a well organized fighting force, which actually makes them more dangerous. But freedom fighters or not, at this point in time, the Taliban are Pakistan's enemies and need to be eliminated.

Quote:
one more thing Talibans were only attacked because they refused to give a single Muslim to USA and that unfortunately happened to be USAMA..
I'm not sure the US would have stopped even if the Taliban had given up Osama, but setting that aside, do you think it right that the Taliban, in their stubbornness, brought a war to Afghanistan which led to the deaths of thousands of Muslims? If war could be avoided by giving up Osama, the Taliban should have done it.

Quote:
and you know USA is almost ready to wage a war if Shakeel afridi is not released.
No sir, only you have been blessed with this knowledge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

One instance as to how zia befooled the nation by using thirld class tactics on the name of islam.Please follow the link

http://jang.com.pk/jang/jun2012-dail...-2012/col2.htm
mechrose37 (Friday, June 29, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Members, I read shallow water posts on Facebook and he was criticizing ZIA and was calling him hypocrate of highest order? Shallow water can you please that to us? The posts of yours in this thread is are in favor of Him. I dont understand it.

Well i called Zia a hypocrite and that is why i like him. I call him Machiavelli's prince for the same reason. Pakistan's problems can be solved only through tyranny and atrocity. Free media and all this stuff does not suit Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
I totally disagree with your thoughts.

Zia was a curse on Pakistan.

Here are some points which no one except you can address;
1. Bhutto hanged till death, of which consequences are still creating problems for federalism.

2. Taliban were the by products of Zia, agreed? then comment;
  • More than 8000 attacks
  • More than 3000 suicide attacks
  • 12000 civilian causalities
  • 5000 military causalities
  • About 1000 Drone attacks
3. Economic meltdown

• Received 23$ Billions from USA
  • Loss of 70$ Billions in War due to Talibans
4. 8th constitutional Amendment (58-2b)

• 2 governments of Benazir and 2 governments of Nawaz suspended
  • A remarkable blow to Democracy
5. Changes in Civil Service rules.

6. Support to Mullahs

7. Creation of MQM (a divide of Sindh)

• Do you know consequences of this or should i myself make a list of causalities , economic , wealth and human loss?
8. Sectarianism etc

I shall be highly thankful ,if you logically defend all above points and elaborate How ZIA was better?
Dear all these things that you are talking about occurred after Zia's death. If drone attacks are happening today what Zia has got to do with it? The governments after him are responsible for this mess. As far as Bhutto's hanging is concerned then justice had to be done. Why do you think Bhutto should have been spared just because he was ex.prime minister? Everyone is equal before law.

Last edited by Amna; Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
Closed Thread